• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Summer Viridian City m2k/adhd/anti/ally - AUG 29th

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
ggs

Thanks Alex for hosting a legitimate event..although you need not be so stingy with the mic ;[

ADHD - It would have been nice for my morale, and perhaps my momentum as well if that 9 hammer had connected but you played your part correctly. Good game. I will train harder for our next fight.

Ally - Nice meeting you. You pitched forth strong team play, can't bat an eyelid to that. Good game, and looking forward to fighting you in singles someday.

DM Brandon - You fought hard in teams. We will be changing our strategies, perhaps dramatically.

Ether - I see you adapted in ways, stopped completing Ftilt on my block. Seems as though I felt comfortable with Snake that day so it carried me towards the win. 'til next time.

Inui - Feel free to rub it in.. I conducted a critical defensive error and I paid the price. Good game. I will train harder for our next match.

Eazy - Good seeing you there...how does that 9 feel? Still hurting? =]

To all else, good games and HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT GAUNTLET

Top Bottom