• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
delta - Yoshi is midtier.
Pff, High tier at least.

But really, thanks. XD

iKon sucks. As his older brother I can say that.
*recalls the one time I went to Pierce's smashfest*

Hehe. :D

My progress:

Winners:
Yezzz - Lost (You gotta teach me the Wolf MU. XD)

Losers:
M E? - Won
Melo - Won
Doom - Lost =[

I need to practice the MK MU more. =/

Edit: lolwut at the post above me

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Yeah doooood stretch the page out with new*** stuff.

the page has now stretch back to itself.

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Winners:
Lost to Shugo

Losers:
Won against an Olimar
Lost to a Wario

Sorry lol, but I couldn't remember the names of the people I played in losers. Although the Wario player I lost to stood out in that he was a big black guy that used a classic controller.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ill leave shoutouts when full results are up, it makes it easier.:bee:

really fun tournament, gotta step it up on doubles and on my cps on singles lol :laugh:

ggs to all ill leave shoutouts tho :)

btw doom LOL @ dark falco

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was great and it makes no sense people are crying on this thing and making excuses

We're playing a game for real money

We can stop acting like we're six now

I'm unsubscribing

good job hosting alex again

inb4"who are you scrub?"

Mr.Clutch31

Smash Cadet
Winner's: Lost to Doom

Loser's: Nasty(I think)/ Sneak/ iKon/ Orion/ Lost to Minty

Good tourney, but I wish my dubs partner came :(

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
this Tournament Was Great And It Makes No Sense People Are Crying On This Thing And Making Excuses

We're Playing A Game For Real Money

We Can Stop Acting Like We're Six Now

I'm Unsubscribing

Good Job Hosting Alex Again

Inb4"who Are You Scrub?"
Dey C Me Twollllingggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Cross:

Winner's
beat What Lucas does that (aka Tom)
lost MintyFlesh

Loser's
Beat Red X
Lost Ether

daisho

Smash Lord
I seriously don't understand why people are being so mean in this thread... oh well... until I get good I am a nobody and my opinion is not valid :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
man I wish inui stopped placing not top 2 in doubles. I root for him when I lurk the boards whenever he has those dumb random arguments with people about how good he is in doubles. Recent results aren't helping him out much. His Phoenix Wright gifs are too good.
Hard teams, man. Tournaments here are no joke.

Teams involves two players. If my partner fails...we're not going to win. ksizzle got ***** by Anti and I didn't notice it enough and ksizzle SDed against Atomsk and Fatal. Oh well. He was a hero in other matches and we could have definitely taken 2nd if we didn't mess up.

Atomsk and I want to be permanently static now, lol. It's over for everyone now. :)

Jeseus christ, before our set you said you didn't care if you lost, you lose and you make a big deal? Don't get mad at me because you used Ike. You most likely would have won if you used your main, but that doesn't mean you have to **** talk me irl and over SWF. =/
I don't care about losing a legit, respectable match or set.

I do care about losing 100% based on my opponent getting lucky or me messing up instead of getting outplayed, and this is how you beat me.

And saying I Cped you.... I dont like marth vs ike at all loooool, and my friend told me to use Snake, and I was bored so i listened. I agree the match on delfino was dumb, but still.... cmon =/
Marth vs Ike is a massacre of the most brutal kind. It's just as hopeless as the other match-ups. I hate fighting Snake. Everyone knows it. Just looking at that character infuriates me. I think he's the best in the game and the gayest/cheapest.

You could have just used Marth and won respectably without frustrating me and requiring luck.

Man there were a lot of cool kids outside

I thought most of you hated me :)

<3333
If I knew who you were, I would have certainly expressed my dislike of you.

Ike has much worse match-ups than snake though (late in convo, i know)
One 100/0 is the same as another, dude. He can't beat any of the good characters without getting lucky or being way better skillwise than his foe.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Sure, Minty got an easier bracket, just like I did at Gauntlet (sort of), but I hate when people bash you for getting an easy bracket. Like, how are you supposed to control that? Lay off him, he did beat moderately good players like Clutch and IcyLight. He did outplace some people that could beat him, but there's always a next tourney. Stop being *****.

Inui, don't john about matchups if you choose to be a bad character. I don't john about fighting Snakes / Marths / MKs / Toon Links (etc). I find that if you john about matchups and your own character, just choose mk who has no bad matchups (except for arguably snake). Otherwise, we don't want to hear it.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I know Marth beats Ike pretty solidly, but Im a scrub and hate that match up for some reason @_@. Idk, I also didnt wanna use marth against you, because persoanlly I felt kinda insulted you were using Ike, as if Im that bad you can use Ike to beat me :(. I know tahts not what you meant, but I still felt like it. So im sorry for not using marf. :[

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, don't john about matchups if you choose to be a bad character. I don't john about fighting Snakes / Marths / MKs / Toon Links (etc). I find that if you john about matchups and your own character, just choose mk who has no bad matchups (except for arguably snake). Otherwise, we don't want to hear it.
lol

I'm not johning about match-ups, kid. I'm johning that Minty got lucky (he did).

The skill gap between Minty and I is quite massive. I can definitely take his top tiers with Ike. I only lost Dedede vs Ike on Delfino because of a death wall infinite and an SD, rofl. I was STILL winning after the wall infinite because of how badly I was ****** him.

I know Marth beats Ike pretty solidly, but Im a scrub and hate that match up for some reason @_@. Idk, I also didnt wanna use marth against you, because persoanlly I felt kinda insulted you were using Ike, as if Im that bad you can use Ike to beat me :(. I know tahts not what you meant, but I still felt like it. So im sorry for not using marf. :[
I main Ike. I didn't pick Ike because I think you're bad. I went Ike against DireVulcan, and I think he's an amazingly talented player.

I will beat you with Ike. I guarantee it. If you try that scrubby azz horrendous Dedede again, you're going to get twostocked if I don't get wall infinited and SD.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
he won how he won stp complaining..........

Great Tourney Alex as always had a blast...Hope everyone comes to battle Royale on NOV. 7th its gonna be loads of fun...TO the person who barked at me for forgetting the no coaching rule during the game do it again and see wut happens...There was no need for the high volume of ur voice at all and if i didnt have respect for the venue i would of punched u in ur face,point blank. All u had to say was no coaching in a level'd voice and i would of apologized. Then have the nerve to stare me down was even more frustrating. watch ur mouth and ur tone to me Orion or anyone else for that matter.

Instead of screaming like a little ***** u could of just called a TO over and ask them to distance me from the match since i broke the rules thats all.

Palpi

Smash Hero
He is using ike because it is his favorite character, not because you are bad. And you aren't bad either. I think ways you killed him on Delfino were the most conflicting. :)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
IIRC I messed up an edge guard. and got spiked by aether at 20%... ._. Oh well, I know your better than me, I'm only mad that you feel the need to say stuff like "eff him" and "i would have 3 stocked him with mK"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
IIRC I messed up an edge guard. and got spiked by aether at 20%... ._. Oh well, I know your better than me, I'm only mad that you feel the need to say stuff like "eff him" and "i would have 3 stocked him with mK"
oh, my bad

onestock low percent is how I would have won then I guess?

you were getting massacred, lol

stick to dat Marf plz

yeah man, you gayed me and disrespected me, so I'm mad about it

I definitely would have ***** you with my MK, lmao

no doubts about that

if you doubt it, let's go for that $$$$$$$$

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
But marth is boring. :)

edit: you wouldnt have 1 stocked low percented me :D. The wall inf / aether spike cancel each other out, and I think u had like 1 stock 60% when u messed up ur aether recovery? I forget how much % I had.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
But marth is boring. :)
da truth, I guess

edit: you wouldnt have 1 stocked low percented me :D. The wall inf / aether spike cancel each other out, and I think u had like 1 stock 60% when u messed up ur aether recovery? I forget how much % I had.
um

you were getting massively outplayed

the longer the match had to go on (aka more stocks each), the worse it would have become for you because the **** only got worse and worse as time went on

so, no, it didn't really cancel out

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Winners:
Lost to Shugo

Losers:
Won against an Olimar
Lost to a Wario

Sorry lol, but I couldn't remember the names of the people I played in losers. Although the Wario player I lost to stood out in that he was a big black guy that used a classic controller.
that was me for some reason I thought your name was high voltage.....

Marth isn't boring he's just a bad character.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas stop *****ing, it's your own **** fault for using a ****ty character in tourney and expecting people will "play fair." Don't blame someone for trying to WIN AND MAKE MONEY aka play tournament matches.
lol

I'm not johning about match-ups, kid. I'm johning that Minty got lucky (he did).

The skill gap between Minty and I is quite massive. I can definitely take his top tiers with Ike. I only lost Dedede vs Ike on Delfino because of a death wall infinite and an SD, rofl. I was STILL winning after the wall infinite because of how badly I was ****** him.

l2read, Chris

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
oh lmfao my bad xD

edited.

but still man, you can't hassle the man for just playing. it just seems like you're trying to save your ego by pointing out the details of your set publicly.

Top Bottom