• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amide

Smash Lord
Hard to do yours with head room, but I'm sure someone will if you resize your avatar. Or just wait.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Use Paint.NET Guys.

Google it.
If you have GIMP/Photoshop, an easy way to do it is to use the wand tool and select the white area, invert the selection, and then right click on the santa hat and cut. You end up with a pretty decent cut, and since you scale it down so much it really doesn't look bad at all. Then you just slap it onto your avatar and it's done.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I rendered for ya guys so we're not getting as many white pixel outlines.

It's a bit grainy, but that wont show up when you shrink it.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno, the avatars you've made are brilliant, especially yours. =P
Thank you. I love it! Bloop looks so cute. :3
Plus it takes like 5 seconds. :bee:

Can someone help me out with the editing of my avatar please? I don't have photoshop and whatnot. =/
>___> You have embossing and stuff. It'll look weird so I won't touch it.

I would really appreciate it if someone would do mine. I lack teh photoshopz skillz.

Here ya go Omis:

It looks silly. :p

That makes things easier :D

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Okay, I officially hate Gimp. >.>
Can anyone shoop this for me?

edit: that might actually be to hard for anything. It was terribly shooped to begin with >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom