• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It has been proven that Santa Hats make you at least twice as cool.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Everyone I just found the Greatest Find ever it is called Pikipimp.com http://www.pikipimp.com/

1.What you do is first go to the website

2. Next you Upload your picture

3. Once you have Uploaded your picture on the left side their will be some Pictures of Valentine heart ignore these

4.Instead Click on the Category Drop Down Menu and Scroll up to Christmas

5. Next Change "All" to Christmas hat it is right where the Category menu was

6.Pick the hat you want

7. The is a place that says "Your Image" and right under it is Your image drag and drop your choice to wear that is.

8. A New Bar will Show up change the appearance of the Santa hat to fit your needs. You may also re size it so it fits.

9. Know Click save and print there you will be able to retrieve your finish Avatar to put on the site.

10.Add this to the front page so people stop asking others to do it for them now that they can do it themselves.

Note
It leaves a little bar on your avvie so you must edit it out

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Can anybody please Santa Hat my Sonike?

I've tried to get it to work, but MS Paint gets frustrating after 15 times of trying to make him jolly...

I don't even care if the Santa hat is on his three fingers, I just wanna show off my Christmas Spirit! :/

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
somebody do this for me because i've never been lazier than i currently am

meaning working on this ridiculous combo video has mass priority over santa hatting my avatar haha

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
ah guys
Everyone I just found the Greatest Find ever it is called Pikipimp.com http://www.pikipimp.com/

Code:
1.What you do is first go to the website

2. Next you Upload your picture

3. Once you have Uploaded your picture on the left side their will be some Pictures of Valentine heart ignore these

4.Instead Click on the Category Drop Down Menu and Scroll up to Christmas

5. Next Change "All" to Christmas hat it is right where the Category menu was

6.Pick the hat you want

7. The is a place that says "Your Image" and right under it is Your image drag and drop your choice to wear that is.

8. A New Bar will Show up change the appearance of the Santa hat to fit your needs. You may also re size it so it fits.

9. Know Click save and print there you will be able to retrieve your finish Avatar to put on the site.

10.Add this to the front page so people stop asking others to do it for them now that they can do it themselves.
Just do this and you can add it to your avvie thats what I did for mine and it only took like 3 minutes it quick and easy.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I hope you two don't mind I gave you two credit for helping me get a cool looking avi.

Somebody should come up with a New Year's scheme!

*hint hint*

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Have the big ball that drops somewhere in your avatar? New Years baby? (give your avatar a pacifier)

What's symbolic of New Years?

And Baze, good find. About time something simple was introduced so this isn't a big santa hat request shop.

noodles

Smash Champion
can someone make me mine? i just tried for like 30 minutes on paint and couldnt do it.
of my avatar and sig plz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Meno should be a temp-christmas mod, so he can give out points of joy instead of infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom