• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Only if you can get a render of him/her and obtain a background render or just a colour you'd like seen in the background :)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I personally can't use that one, it's best with a pure white background (for me), see if someone else could make it :)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Guys, can u try and show me more sigs, and some characters ive left a ? where their series is meant to be, can you tell me what games their from. THanks

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Umm just search on photo bucket, then could you please give me the urls, thx. And does anyone no who Sakurai, Listar, Axe Rangers are, and what game they come from.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Umm just search on photo bucket, then could you please give me the urls, thx. And does anyone no who Sakurai, Listar, Axe Rangers are, and what game they come from.
Lol, Sakurai is the creator of Smash Bros, Axem Rangers come from Mario RPG and Ristar comes from Ristar.

About the URL's, you should put the first post the actual pics and not the URL's

a lot of the links are broken.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. I don't want to sound picky, but I would like a Support icon of K. Rool by himself, not with a bunch of characters that I might not support.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
If anyone wants, I got a Black Knight for Brawl thing in my sig, that can be added to the front.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Does anyone have:

Captain Olimar
Young Link
Shiek

I'll try to think of more, but they're the main ones I'm looking for.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'd like to find Mr G&W too ^^

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Andy, I suggest you make every single icon you have on the main page as an icon (add the
after the url)

ManBearPig_78

Smash Rookie
I tried to make one but my computer keeps messing up my paint program and i dont have photoshop so could someone make me a black mage one?

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Aw man... I was going to do this, but I was REALLY lazy the past few months and didn't want to make a thread. But anyway, I collected a mess of support icons in one folder with no real use. Plus I don't know how to upload things. Any help? Though I did upload some of them.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/Zoinkslls/?start=80

(Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse)

Photobucket hates me and I can't use a direct link to images.

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
I got these below, the link leads to a bigger picture. They don't have any font, but can be good for starters if anyone wants to make their own. Still looking for more pics, I'm very picky on what I add.

To those of you who don't have photoshop, there is a program called the Gimp. Very similar to photoshop, and it's free. Look it up and you can relieve all of your photoshoppy desires without spending a penny.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make an "Andy (Andvance Wars) for brawl" icon? Please! oh and it should have a lighter upper part too! :)
The Url for Andy's icon is found on the first page, we can find someone to make it brighter at the top late but for now we need to show support for Andy, quickly before they make the last roster.

Top Bottom