• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Ought to find a tutorial then... thanks.
i don't know what version you're using, but all you do is copy the one frame, move the layer in the the copied frame, and tween that 2nd frame to the 1st one. it'll add more frames between them to get from point A to point B. you just need to have everything on layers.

King_PwNaGe

Smash Cadet
I do have a question: What is the font used?
It's not a font, you have to draw the letters pixel by pixel.
Actually, The text is Visitor -BRK- (You have to download it from somewhere {Search it on Google or click here}). That is the exact same text as you would be doing, its a lot easier. All you have to do is the outline & the other steps.

Sorry If That someone already said this.

Oh & I will be posting some pictures that will help (I guess) this Thread.. Oh & Thanks to vesperview for the tutorial, it really helped.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I'm still looking for a Shiek, Young Link & Mr G&W one... I could have sworn I've seen some somewhere.

Well, if I have too much spare time I might attempt them myself...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I'm still looking for a Shiek, Young Link & Mr G&W one... I could have sworn I've seen some somewhere.

Well, if I have too much spare time I might attempt them myself...
Umm, their is a Game & Watch link, on the first page, with that humungouse list. What game is Sophia from..... and Black Mage.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
for now ill update, at the same time as now, and check atleast one Aplhebit letter a day. I checked A and all the link are fine

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
i do know why the link wasn't working i was copying what is written, on a thread, which had ... that is why it didn't work. I've now made sure all the links for Cand D work... can oyu guys check

King_PwNaGe

Smash Cadet
i do know why the link wasn't working i was copying what is written, on a thread, which had ... that is why it didn't work. I've now made sure all the links for Cand D work... can oyu guys check
Some have been deleted from their Album. You should fix Claus & Gague, too. And Finally, Go through the thread and add some you haven't already added.

And, I see Falco isn't on the list.

Here you go:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w42/weather_dude/SSBB/Falco.png

Top Bottom