• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

X1-12

Smash Champion
FYI raz, we don't know that in this game scum will be the bad guys from the game. Plus they can have safeclaims too (and will very likely do so in a xiivi game). I believe Zen will flip town, but not because of his claim

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Very true. In fact, I think it's fairly likely that scum WON'T be bad guys from the game.

The huge number of characters means there's tons of variety.

That said, I still believe his claim fits, and makes sense, so I'm more inclined to trust it.

X1-12

Smash Champion
"Using false data, strawmanning, lies and intentional misrepresentation of my points?"

I have yet to check the data

I have no idea what strawmanning is

Lies and intentional misrepresentation could be an exaggeration depending if the time data is false or not.
You should probably check the data, and make OS finally answer that question Nabe has asked him twice and I've asked him to answer at least once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

This is just one example of the last point

I find it amusing you haven't considered "intent" when discussing me at all.

You're presenting (yet again) another bad argument.

"I can't be scum because you don't know why I'd do this if I were scum" doesn't work, X1.

Just checking updates while I reread, you'll get a post about you sometime tomorrow probably.

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok, I'm explaining now what I wanted to achieve with the flavor questions. It's not big deal really, and actually it can mean very little to nothing, but anyways here it goes:

In the rare case Zen flips scum, it would mean he used a safe claim (assuming Volke is a safe claim). Now, contrary to what Raziek answered, I think Volke - Stunner don't really fit (contrary to the other roles, Jill, Mist, Ranulf fit, and Ike kinda); stunner could go a lot better on flying units like pegasus or wyvern riders, or even some laguz units (roar had an effect very similar to stun iirc). Since I think Volke - Stunner doesn't fit, and in the case Zen flips scum, I'd say neither Zen or his partners are familiar with the flavor of FE PoR (forgot to ask the same Zen, but w/e) because it would seem they didn't give much thought to the safe claim being used. Now, I asked specific players which I could see as scum if Zen flip scum their knowledge about FE PoR flavor: yeah, I think X1 and BeatStick could be scum if Zen flips scum. As they both have stated, neither of them knows about the game flavor. So in resume, if Zen flips scum, and assuming the stunning ability is true regardless of Zen's alliance flip and that Volke was a safe claim, I'd say X1 and BeatStick have a little higher chance of being scum with Zen as well; the mafia team wouldn't be familiar with the game flavor.

If they would've responded they knew about the game flavor, the quick-test had the purpose to corroborate this, minimizing the chance of some scum partner helping them with the right answers.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Please don't extensively meta the flavor of a Xiivi setup. It won't end well. It never does. I believed that Zen's role was indeed true, as it does make sense for him to play that way with that role as scum. However, nothing says he has to be the alignment or the character he claimed.

X1-12

Smash Champion
After seeing that post by Nich I'm entirely demotivated to finish what I'm writing. I'll sum up what I've got and post it half-completed

Rajam

Smash Champion
You should probably check the data, and make OS finally answer that question Nabe has asked him twice and I've asked him to answer at least once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

This is just one example of the last point
Point noted. I'll check it further during night phase though, but as I said if Zen flips town, I'll also push for OS lynch toMorrow, and I will consider you town almost confirmed, and I'll be more willing to hear you and your reads and accompany your votes. (don't replace out -_-). I'll try to not be as hard-headed myself as I usually am when I hear about deals and "follow me" kind of statements, because I had a very bad experience with that kind of players in my very first mafia game (Chrono Trigger; I followed Omni blindly and gave him the game in a silver plate), and you can't intend that people follow your orders if you're not mod-confirmed town; specially on early days with so little info. Even if you're NKilled I'll push for OS lynch more than a Ran lynch (assuming Zen flips town, or indy). Again, consider staying in, we both know Zen will likely flip town so I'm willing to make a deal and get OS lynched toMorrow

Beat!

Smash Master
Then why did you put me at L-1 when we still had time? That didn't seem like an I-just-want-to-lynch vote. You could have waited, yet you simply put me at l-1 and left.
I was going to bed, and Ran lynch wasn't happening. I felt my vote was of no use on Ran.
I realize now that I could've waited with voting though. I'm sorry. Or well, I'm not sorry if you flip scum, but you get what I mean :p.

What do you mean by "look at"? You should be looking at everybody all the time. Have you simply been ignoring them?
By "looking at them" I mean that I will consider them possible scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Red Ryu: In case you didn't realise (you totally didn't), Overswarm just totally played you. Read this post as it is OS blatantly appealing to you (Zen mentions this in #1602) by just saying exactly what you want to hear. He pushes your buttons by calling my play bad and suddenly because he's buddied you a little you agree with him. This means then when he makes an entirely unsubstantiated, but confident sounding post about Zen's D1 play you assume he must be right and hammer the wrong person way earlier than it should have been (Look here, you practically realise it yourself), I don't think you are scum for this because I understand why you thought it was the right thing to do, you just weren't thinking straight. You likely wont believe me because you don't want to consider that you could be wrong - I don't blame you, everyone starts like that - but you will be a better player and you will help town more if you stay level headed. Read these, they should give you a better insight into how to play

Kirby King postgame thoughts on Nicholas1024 said:
You're not a terrible player; you noted correctly that Gaston was not necessarily town even before alignment-switching shenanigans had been made public, and you had named Zen and GLG in a four-man scumteam by D2. Your real problem is that you're a massive tunneler, and that really hurts you even when you happen to be right. You lose credibility for not being willing to consider that you might be wrong, and since you are so often, in fact, wrong, no one ever has any reason to think you're right (even when you are). And to be honest, statistically speaking that reasoning probably works out in the long run--you got stuck on anyone you thought skimmed the thread and never let go; refuting doesn't help because historically you don't admit you're wrong anyway.
This post by EE[/URL]

Evil Eye postgame analysis on EP said:
Instead you attached your intent analysis to the post as a fact (he was trying to protect cheez, therefore this post is protecting cheez!) and it makes your logic become circular and self-supporting. Mafia isn't a religious debate, so don't treat your intent analysis like the Bible. Read a post with a clear head and try to figure out what the person was trying to do. Then when you question them, you can mention intent analysis, you can mention what you THINK they were trying to do, but acting like you KNOW what they were doing and questioning them on that is faulty and dumb and not good play.
Based on your play so far I reckon there's a 50/50 chance you'll listen to what I'm saying now, but seriously regardless of anything else actually read the quotes, they will help you play better and understand the game better, they are quotes from some of the best players on this site.

@Nicholas1024: OS has been playing you all game and you fail to realise it too. Early on D1 he was pressing your buttons, he agrees with you in your thoughts on Zen/X1 team etc etc.(This is the post where you totally buy into it - You think he is town because his reads lined up with yours?) Earlier in like OS' first post (#156 I think?) OS says something about how its good you wont tunnel. He is pushing your buttons.

@X1
You realize Frozenflame is voting Zen as well, right?
This post by you massively disappointed me, I try to convince you to even consider that you might be wrong, saying if you could tunnel less then you could be a great player like FF. This is shameful, you know FF hasn't made a real post in 5 days but because he is voting Zen then that means its OK to not consider that you could be wrong. Its annoying because after D1 I genuinely thought you had gotten over the tunnelling thing but after this relapse you are obviously not. Here is an exercise you can do, every time you are sure and you are really pushing for someone because they are scum, re-read their posts and try to prove yourself wrong. Yes, write out a case for why they are town and then afterwards legitimately compare the two, by listing the pros and cons of each if you need. If this does not work for you then I literally have no idea how you will get out of the mindset you have.

Why Ranmaru is scum

Normally at this point I'd just yak on and on about how good I am at reading newbies (*looks at GLG*) but I'm sure I'd get complained at by several people.

I think it was good that GLG was revived, now he can use his vote without fear of being hunted down (but now can be nk bait) but he should use his vote wisely, since he is mod confirmed town to us.
Also, I think GLG being revived wasn't a smart idea (sorry GLG), but maybe it was if the reviver has limited choices or time. That I am not sure, but I give that person the benefit of the doubt.
Contradiction here

OS: Well, I just didn't want a possible townie to die, simple as that. (I mean his claim seems believable) And I'd lynch Beatstick and Luxor over Ryu and GLG.

But a GLG lynch will help me read Zen and X1. (Nabe too)
If you look here there a massive "get out" clause in this, he is leaving the option open to vote GLG, despite the fact he says he wants Beat/Lux gone. He still leaves space to go back on what he said and make it not look like he is wrong or contradicting himself. This is a common scum tactic to avoid attention.

You know, the X1 v OS argument has been misleading. I'll vote Zen in five minutes.
Completely out of the blue followed by this reasoning

He didn't say anything about me after I responded to him.

He says he never claimed masons. He says that Luxor and Beat are ok following him because he knows he is town. But we don't know that. We don't know if that affects Beat's/Luxor's alignments.

He would wait until I was lynched later because he knows I'll flip town. He wants to wait until D3 to possibly save himself. That is scummy.
Massive contradiction, he says here that Zen's point about Luxor/Beat should be ignored because town doesn't know if Zen is town, and then goes on to make a point about Zen which relies entirely on people knowing that Ranmaru is town.. This is possibly the worst reason to jump on a wagon I've seen in all my mafia games. He later justifies it like this:
What? He said If I flip town he would claim. Why not claim toDay?

Plus I was ok with lynching OS because of the interaction with you, but I'd rather lynch Zen.

Not like your reason for lynching OS is any better.
@X1: So you are pursuing OS. Give 1-2 reasons why he should die today. If his lynch got derailed, who would you lynch then? Why?

@OS: Who are your scumpicks? 2-3 please, with brief explanations.
This is not a townie making a mistake, this is scum asking terrible questions when trying to look town. There was a big furore over when I said OS ToDay, Ran toMorrow and there's no way he could have missed it

Will leave it there because I don't doubt Town will be able to lynch Ran on their own tbh.

OS-Ranmaru Connections

#1523 when I am on OS he suddenly starts talking about Raz, for seemingly no reason, he's not a viable lynch nor had he said anything of note recently. The wagon he has been talking all about how its likely that both X1 AND OS are scum and then suddenly switches to deciding to vote Zen. At this sort of point in time people are talking about how it is going to come down to Zen/OS and then Ranmaru decides to use the worst justification ever to jump on Zen's wagon. In case its not clear it looks heavily as though Ran is trying to save his scumbuddy and move the lynch towards Zen, his sudden change in stance from continually quesitoning me/OS and then talking about it being distracting is very telling. If I had to call it I would say OS has the more powerful PR, likely GF or something (questioning me/OS lots: 1, 2, 3, 4. then Saying the argument is distracting)

So who else is scum?

Rajam, likely. The post in #1265 he doesn't like Ran for voting towards a new wagon with just less than 30 hours left. Yet Rajam does exactly this towards a Ran lynch toDay (#1626, #1631 (both also 30 hours from deadline). He also has a contradiction here:
Gonna check how much time left we had when you started to say this, but I'm most worried by the fact that you presented two options of which you immediatly discarded one because you saw him as town

And what do you think of Ranmaru?
Gonna check how much time left we had when you started to say this, but I'm most worried by the fact that you presented two options of which you immediatly discarded one because you saw him as town
@rajam what is what you are doing now different to what you called people out for doing end of D1. Your play right now is increasing the chance of a No Lynch AND what you just said about ran is very similar to OS saying 'its Nich or glg, but I think Nich is town'
I started to accuse OS toDay after glg flipped town, and I guess that due to the fact that I've already accused ppl for almost getting a No Lynch, I guess no one will run the risk of falling into that category ever more again.
Dun't see how his defence here justifies anything he did. He did exactly what OS did but he called OS scum for it, who cares about the flip? He's pushing the lynch one way (away from OS mind) based purely on his own read, not taking into account the reads of others. Either its distancing or just a standalone scumtell from Raj, I don't mind.

Rajam's connections

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12157930&postcount=1265

#1265 here looks like a distancing FoS: There's like literally no reason to FoS in that situation. He could have just easily said that he wont forget what OS did. It also looks like distancing away from Ran when he randomly switches back to OS for no given reason, his Ran vote basically did nothing.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12170573#post12170573 (Random switching back to OS)

Look at #1350: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12173288&postcount=1350

Rajam says: "I've already voted OS this Day" when the question was why did he vote OS, why did he need to state that he had already voted OS? seems to really want everyone to know that he did or something.

lol if you're trying to see an scum team with me and OS at least don't include Ranmaru; it's like saying you and OS are both scum
This is pretty telling if one or two of those three flip scum, its like saying IF you think x and y are scum, don't include our scummate z in there too.. I don't think the way Rajam has pursued Ran is anything like how I went after OS. Keep it in mind mostly if Rajam ever flips scum. Its not that telling if the others do.

TL;DR: Ran and OS are scum, Rajam I am less sure on but fits most likely I think. Ran and OS you will be fine if you follow blindly but acutally use your brains when pushing Rajam. Look at how he interacts with OS and whether he actually gets OS lynched or not. Raj wouldn't ever actually bus OS I don't think

As I write this I'm getting sick. Other reads in short unexplained form

Nabe is probably the last scum, but its not a strong read and it could easily be FF or maybe one of my nulls (see later). Seriously don't forget FF, get him replaced or atleast prodded or some ****.

Luxor/Beat are now null. I really don't remember them that much about them, luxor is the more townie of the two

RR is probably town because of a post Zen made about him. It went something like "how can you still think RR is scum after post #___" (if someone links or quotes this I'll love them) but I forgot to check the post. I dont doubt Zen's read on RR though plus I'm leaning town on him right now, mainly because as shown previously it looks more like he's being played while unaware rather than being a conscious part of a scumplan

Raz is probably town still, but shouldn't be given a free pass.

CDubs is probably town but potentially indy. unlikely though

Nich is town, same rationale as for RR, remember what I said to GLG on D1, you can't call Nich scum for tunnelling or for being wrong. I'm like 90% confident, so take it as a strong recommendation, not as gospel

If the abductor is lynched. Lynching Adum would not be a bad idea iirc he was scummyish D1. Get rid of him before Raz/Nich/RR/Luxor/Beat. Not that strong a read

imo this lynch order would win the game for town, probably before the end of this list.
OS
Ran
Rajam
Nabe
Cdubs
Adum (if released)
Beat
Luxor

Good cop targets (descending order):
Rajam
Nabe
FF
Beat

cop wants to start playing to figure out those players who no-one is sure about, ie the ones above.

@Raziek: Target GLG tonight

@All: Don't get GLG to direct Night actions. Yeah he's town but that doesn't mean he's right. Listen to his voice but listen to everyone else's too. /generic

I will talk to xiivi about whether I am replacing or not.

X1-12

Smash Champion
yup thats long, and its not even as long as I planned it at all

feel free to skip to "Why ran is scum", unless you are Nich or RR of course

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also because this applies to other games I have been in, well let me reread and think about the current events, and what I can figure out heads or tails about it.

Funny, first long post X1 makes and I immediately change opinions on him.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@X1
I didn't really know what else to say to your ATE. The fact is, I do think Zen is scum. I'll take a closer look at you vs OS in the future, but I'm still pretty sure that zen is scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd like to see Rajam's response to X1 actually.

@Rajam: Why do you think X1 would pair you up with me and OS? Is it fair for you? I'll post more, but I'm at school.

So you guys know, I'll be VLA from Saturday to around Tuesday. Pound5.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Making Tacos with the lady. Haven't had time to adequately read and post.

Long story short:

Zen is scum. How is this not obvious?

CDubs is not town alignment, he's either indie or scum. Does no one else realize he hasn't had a strong opinion on anyone in the game except for me, the only person to pressure him? Red flag.

X1's "big post" is just a giant AtE. It's nothing but a series of seeds planted to make people doubt themselves; lynching Zen was the right play, and lynching someone with only a day left isn't a big deal. You don't always have to wait til the last minute, and there wasn't going to be any new information coming up.

Ran is town. How this is not obvious to people is news to me.

We'll have more information tomorrow, and can make our plays from there.

I am curious about X1's assumptions. He asked Zen very clearly "who is the FOURTH scum member", implying he believes/knows there are four mafia members when this hasn't been confirmed in the slightest. Noted.

Ryu, don't let X1 get to you. You made the right play, and nothing Zen was going to say was going to change what he did.

Rajam, don't rely on flavor. That's a dangerous game. Wait until you get more information before arriving to conclusions. that said, Zen's flip will lead credence to your claim or completely destroy it, so we'll see.

I remember reading CDubs talking about me being in a game with FF where there was a stunner. I don't remember that game if I was in it, and don't recall the stunner role.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12200097&postcount=1688
That post is a huge contradiction and is scummy as hell. he posted exactly what I said about Zen while simultaneously saying to lynch me for wanting Zen lynched.

cdubs said:
1. BREADCRUMB WAY TO VAGUE!!! I don't think anyone is capable of picking out this role from what you said. If you got NK'd, we learn nothing.
os said:
You were trying to draw a NKill knowing that your role does absolutely nothing to someone that kills you, because all they could do is say "I can't vote" since you didn't post anything. Or just not vote. No one would be wise to it because... why would we?
cdubs said:
2. So lets say 1 person targets you. What if that person is doctor? So what then. What the **** happens. You "OMG CLAIM NOW YOU TARGETED ME". No great way to separate scum from non scum, especially since if scum NK's you, again we learn nothing
OS said:
Furthermore, you were acting incredibly scummy, toDay especially. Hell, even your reasoning doesn't make sense! Did you not assume that you would draw a DOC protect?

Because from what you're saying, it looks like you're trying to get the Doc to target you. Absolutely anyone that targets you can't vote. You openly claim to town "I can clear someone tomorrow" AND claim to know someone as 100% town AND don't deny the claim to masonry people obviously got from your posts... and you don't think that a Doc might protect you for that?
cdubs said:
3. What if there was a vote blocker in the game. Some one comes up vote blocked. And you say "OMG YOU TARGETED ME WHAT ARE YOU", well wouldn't your face be red later.
I said nothing about this, so this one's clean.

But... he said the same things I did. In order.

Then concludes "zen is town"? How stupid does CDubs think Zen is? Does anyone here not realize how powerful a scum role that is? If Zen hadn't claimed, scum could just routinely say "that guy is a power role" whenever they couldn't vote AND scum has one less vote against them. That's incredibly anti-town.

@Nich, what do you think of CDubs post there?

FF needs to post more, mod needs to prod him. I have already requested as suchhhh

we'll get more info tomorrow.

will post more later if I have time, girly getting impatient with me D:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OS where did you get the town read on me? Before you said I was null. (Although I have seen you call me town more than once, but I don't understand how I went from town>null>town in your eyes, please help me understand)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also go ahead Raz. Can you say anything in the note, Raz?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*Applaud @ x1*

Though I disagree on Rajam. Atleast on your last point. Him saying that him-ran is much like you-os. Rajam has pushed pretty hard for a Ran lynch and I think him not liking Ran voting you at the end of d1 but wanting to lynch him at the end today is justifiable. Ran's vote on you was completely random, but Rajam has been trying to get Ran lynched for quite a while. Now the thing that I do agree with is his interaction with relations regarding OS. His vote on him earlier and then unvote was just weird. Same for his talk about how he started disliking OS after glg's flip for some random defense and stating that he had voted OS earlier. Thos are the things that make me uncomfortable about Rajam. His OS interactions are just odd, but for the most part Rajam seems to be playing pretty town this game. Almost to a point that just seems like it would be way too much work to post the things he has posted as scum. Hus recent post on how if I flipped scum, then scum probably doesn't know much about the flavor is the biggest town tell to me. It shows that he is still considering the possibility of my scum flip and is think about how to proceed in that event. The main thing that shows town from it though is that as scum he would know that I would flip town and thus have no reason at all to pose such a speculation. Yes it could be an attempt to look as if considering all the possibilities, but to me it shows he actually put thought into it, otherwise I don't think he would have come up that deep of a theory.

So to answer your question is difficult because I don't think Rajam is scum. But I would like him to put some logical explanation to the way he has been acting towards OS.

Based on interaction alone, I could see Beat or Luxor being in that group.

Beat because he has been evasive of OS. He presented earlier that he belheves if two people don't have a connection, then they are not scumbuddies. But a strong disconnection can be just as revealing to scumbuddies. So that would explain his lack of presence and evasiveness in the OS case. And why he chose to vote me yesterday even when he could have waited for today to see if people would vote Ran or atleast allow more day time. It leads me to think he was trying to ensure his bud wouldn't be lynched.

Luxor just becauase OS pretty much ignored him d1. And OS' big post coming into the game saying "I thougt you were rPSI until you posted this" seemed out of place to me like scum distancing. idk just random.

I did have strong town reads on the two if them (beat and lux) but I completely forgot why.

Nabe would be my second choice. He knows how to distant himself quite well. And I dislike how he switched to Ran last minute at the end of d1. I think he knew pretty well that the lynch wasn't going to happen and just placed his vote there t
for distance purposes. I see no reason why he would not have voted glg instead.

Frozen and Adum are always possibilities as well.

I was going to bed, and Ran lynch wasn't happening. I felt my vote was of no use on Ran.
I realize now that I could've waited with voting though. I'm sorry. Or well, I'm not sorry if you flip scum, but you get what I mean :p.

By "looking at them" I mean that I will consider them possible scum.
You should always be considering the possibility of someone being scum. What more will you do that you haven't done today?
I'd like to see Rajam's response to X1 actually.

@Rajam: Why do you think X1 would pair you up with me and OS? Is it fair for you? I'll post more, but I'm at school.

So you guys know, I'll be VLA from Saturday to around Tuesday. Pound5.
What do you think about it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, You have a point Zen. As I have been seeing the arguments between OS and X1, I guess Rajam and me could be seen as Attacking scum vs defensive scum. Also, Rajam hasn't really read my responses. He admitted that he skimmed it, so scum partners wouldn't need to look so deeply into each others cases because they know what they want to get out of it.

I do not feel it is fair, but I have not looked at OS's and X1's viewpoints of me calling them a scum team. Although, I can't stop from doing that, and I won't stop anyone else from making connections.

And I was going to add Rajam to my scumpicks, even though I myself had called him town. But, I am also willing to doubt my OS read as well. He is the ONLY person who says I am town. No one else has said this. Although, you were a question mark that needed to be solved.

I want to see Rajam's reaction to X1's analysis, to see if he agrees with it or not. If he wanted to continue to pursue me as scum, he'd have to agree with the connections X1 gave. If he didn't, he'd probably have to make a counter argument and we would see if he would only counter the points against him, and not others. If so, then that would be selfish. It would also show if Rajam seems a bit offended by X1's new analysis, or if Rajam would be still and calm.

It seems as though X1 is trying to tie Rajam with me and OS.

But here is a question to you all:

Should our scum picks be larger, since we are in a larger game? I'm considering 6scumpicks. Is that bad? Good? I have heard that having three spreads it around so that if you are wrong, you don't fall on your *** with wrong results, but with a larger game, you don't have enough to spread out with only three.

Although did X1 ever mention Rajam before I asked him about potential scum mates? What do you guys think of this?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ran there isn't 6 scum. Likely 4.

Funny that you are trying to move people from OS to Rajam. You don't reason someone is town simply because they call you town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
More on OS. Nich tell me what you think about this.

OS, d1 had a strong scum read on Gordito. Yet he also felt x1 was lying about his gambit and was actually trying to get Gord lynched. If that were the case, why would he have such strong scum reads on both?

Furthermore, Gord was lynched and flipped town. Yet all of OS' suspicions on x1 seemed to disappear d2. Doesn't look like solid thought process eh, Nich?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My town and scum reads should be known at this point. Cdubs I'm not going to post a final list for town to blindly follow while I'm dead.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah sure. It'd be X1/OS/Rajam for me now then. If you flip town, we would have to look at Cdubs... or I mean Nich. ALso we NEED to hear his results. I feel as though Rajam has only been on me because he was on Glyph, and I have to take the heat for it. (And then he would have to stick to his case on the playerslot that Glyph was and that I am now) I also feel as though Beat and Luxor were along for the ride. You seemed to be drawing a nk from me. Although I don't understand why you couldn't just act super townie and draw a nk that way. Could you explain this?

Funny how X1 claims that OS is a danger to town, but Rajam can't be? What do you guys think of Rajam's play? What do you guys think of making tough to respond cases? (Although I took the time to respond to it, and yet Rajam skimmed it)

Oh wait. I want to lynch FF as well. I'm srs. Luxor touched up on his inactiveness and never said anything again.

What are our reads on him? Oh wait we don't have much. I can't say town because I don't know what his stances are. Well, only his early stances.

But I can take part in an OS lynch, but i'll decide to the best of my ability. I am going to keep X1's efforts in mind. I mean, OS could be fooling us, but OS didn't seem scummy opposed to X1 trying to get OS as scum from not following up an Indie read. AND Rajam cleared OS on that... Hmm.

@OS: What do you think of Rajam proving X1 wrong with his point on you not following up on an Indie read?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And yes, I used Funny in the same way you did when I criticized you about that. Although I'm actually a silly guy, so you couldn't really even try either way.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
So If I were a cop

I would look @

OS, LUXOR, ryu, ff

So, in response to OS

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost....postcount=1688
That post is a huge contradiction and is scummy as hell. he posted exactly what I said about Zen while simultaneously saying to lynch me for wanting Zen lynched.
Not a contradiction. Os and I see similar things, but draw different conclusions.

So I realize, that scum could try and draw out a doc protect, and this would out power roles to scum. However this role still has town potential. I am sure when this role was used in the past it was town alligned.

That being said, I REALLY do not see Zen's play as such. I think he was excited about having a power role, and he thought he would do something clever. I get a very "look at my new toy" feel from Zen on day one. I feel that his play style was way to open and abrasive for scum if this was his scum role. I'm not exactly sure how play with that role should look if scum alligned, but I really believe Zen is town.

That being said, I really think RYU looks bad. before I thought RYU was just being inexperienced, but me beginning to thinks he may be scum.

OS still scum.

I feel like Luxor and OS have buddied some. I will explain this toMorrow.

Not sure about Ran.

If it turned out that OS is town, X-1 is scum.

Will discuss other things toMorrow

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Also hi guys, I tried to do as best as I could reading the past 30 pages or so but I couldn't really do it but there were a few things that really sticked out to me.

1. Beat almost never answered any questions asked to him, always had phone johns.
2. Raz never posted ANY thoughts on any player but himself, not surprised. I don't care what he does tonight, hes dead weight anyway.
3. I don't understand why cdubs was abductor because he said there was abductor.

Of the people still alive, I think Nich, Os, Ran, Beat, and Rajam need to go fast. Raz can stay I guess because hes more than likely town.

I could provide quotes and everything but I've been reading mafia games for practically three hours straight and I'm really not wanting to do taht much more.

Cdubs1987

Smash Rookie
I would not oppose an FF vig kill. I do not want to specify my thoughts on him until he posts.

I don't know about how I feel about rajam. He has been gone for large portions of game. I like his posts of the last few days. Right now I am leaning town Rajam.

TBH if its not honest I am skimming and quick posting atm. I have not been expecting twilight to last this long, and I kinda have already said most of what I wanted to say in twilight. I'm busy and waiting for night.

Top Bottom