• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It seems like the plan is they're just coming Friday with GDX, HRnut and Gmoney, which is alright too, I guess :[
No fun Nexus Wednesdays :[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It seems like the plan is they're just coming Friday with GDX, HRnut and Gmoney, which is alright too, I guess :[
No fun Nexus Wednesdays :[
huh? didnt polmex take afro home already, then return back to his house in tampa? I though this happened yesterday

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'm hearing a change of plans to pick up HRnut, you, and gmoney
yea, im confused too :confused:

someone should fill me in on these "plans", cause that'd be awesome.

and why do people who arent even riding with us know more than the people who're gonna be in the car? :urg:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yeah wtf, Matt's home already? Why would Mike take him home just to come back down here Friday for the tournament, seems silly to me. I have no idea. This is all craziness.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i could've sworn polmex took afro home yesterday. he called me from like exit 129 on i-95, and afro is like....114 or something like that
If Matt's home then he's at Nexus, so if I go, I'll be sure to talk to him and see what the plan is.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** i regret all this driving...=)...i really do. Prob by sat ill be fine. But you know what, GDX how old you have to be to play poker at Hardrock? if its 18, then id rather go there with you an celebrate FOO@!!! xD

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ok... since there's a day of hype left... The arcade room within the pool room has... 2 MvC2 machines... CvS1 machine, gay galaga machine (do not play it). and SF 3rd strike macine (dunno if it's been fixed yet). and a bootleg hacked Metal slug 3. Tekken 4 is there, but the screen is messed up.. each are a quarter to play

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i always wanted to play 3rd strike seriously...but i dont like the arcade sticks. wish they had the ps2 controller hookup like the crappy game Tekken

pridy

:]
hey 8bit can u put mandef instead of philanator's friend and ced instead of philanators brother

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you like Brawl you will LOVE 3rd Strike, GDX.
if you, or someone else teaches me, i will so play 3rd strike

preferrably on a controller...but i guess i can get used to arcade sticks

i wish Hibiki was in 3rd strike like she was in CvS2...she was the **** in that game!

Top Bottom