• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

nevershootme

Smash Master
OH
OH
OH
OH
OH
OH
DEYAGO....CHIP.
Since more people are showing up what will happen to the capacity thing? Will we have to stay in the hall right next to it?
as of now it's gonna be 64 to enter singles and that's it. and if i can tell the staff to do something in which people just wait outside for their matches if it gets extremely crowded (when we go past 64)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Rule #1 of tourney hosting: When you make an attendance list, understand that everyone on that list will not show up. 100% Guaranteed

your cap limit thing will be fine, i think

chckn

Smash Ace
I'll call you up to make sure if I'm not gonna be able to make it or not. Wanna get some friendlies in today maybe?
Yeah if I can get the hell out of my house. My parents have been ****ing retarted lately, and I work till late, but Ill let you know.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
at this point, i'd feel so bad if i werent able to make it to this tourney.

i hope polmex is able to come through with the ride situation. I dont really feel like driving to the tourney, but i dont mind getting a ride to it.

im also curious to see what gingerr puts on this cake shes making me. Thanks so much for even doing it too :laugh:

You are all so nice...a shame, im gonna have to take your money. Im taking either singles or doubles this tourney. With the inherent powers of Diddy Kong residing in me, and the part of me thats figuratively jewish and wants money, I will do this! WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!?! GIGA DRILL BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BONESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW will be winning this tournament, cuz his name is awesome.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo, GDX, I'm still in the dark about stuff... Is polmex giving HRNUT, you and I a ride or what's the situation?
if WPB means west palm beach...no. pol mex lives in the tampa area

as of right now until further notice, polmex is taking you, me, HRnut, and afro to this tourney. He also wants to drive to afro on friday night and stay there, then leave that morning for the tourney. And, he wanted me to tell you to see if you can somehow find a way to hrnut house on friday so he doesnt have to drive all the way up there first to get you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
whatever happened to going to the hard rock for your b-day gdx?
well, i was gonna go with HRnut, xYz, and possibly my 1 other friend who plays poker. The friend who plays cant do it this weekend, and i just found out last saturday that xYz doesnt even know how to play poker. He was saying he'd come with me one day, so i assumed he knew how to play :urg: . I knew hrnut didnt know how to play poker either, but he was gonna come anyway.

...so yea, i'd be the only one going. so i scrapped the idea

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
somebody should host a smashers poker/chess/tic tac toe/connect 4/rock paper scissors tournament.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
if WPB means west palm beach...no. pol mex lives in the tampa area

as of right now until further notice, polmex is taking you, me, HRnut, and afro to this tourney. He also wants to drive to afro on friday night and stay there, then leave that morning for the tourney. And, he wanted me to tell you to see if you can somehow find a way to hrnut house on friday so he doesnt have to drive all the way up there first to get you.
Yeah, I have no transportation anywhere this weekend, so he'd need to swing by my place. I don't have his number so like PM me his number or just tell him whenever you talk to him. He's should have my address already. My parents might try to gay me out and have me watch the house this weekend, so hopefully I can get around that...

Seeing Gingerr, GDX's birthday extravaganzas (featuring Gingerr's baked goods), chillin with POLMEX and teaming with Afro is too good to pass up!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
1. 8-Bit
2. Bonesaw
3. Afro Thundah
4. Seibrik
5. Galeon
6. Tommy G (Almost a no show)
7. Luis
8. ADHD
9. Junior
10. Flatsoda
11. Chaz
12. Danny
13. HRnut
14. Chayanne (Junior's friend)
15. Joel (Junior's friend)
16. Angel (Junior's friend)
17. BlueB0mber
18. Gmoney (no show)
19. Nick Riddle
20. ESAM
21. Chckn
22. Needle of Juntah
23. Underscore
24. GDX
25. KiteZeroX
26. MetaEvil
27. Casper
28. Triforce
29. RevN
30. Metal Dave
31. LambChops
32. Linguini
33. Equi
34. Ginger
35. Da Illest
36. Waxx
37. ******-witta-attidute
38. The Author (Steven King)
39. Princess of Wisdom
40. Mask
41. Philanator (Phil-Money!)
42. Philanator's Brother
43. Philanator's friend
44. Disastorm
45. Dreamz
46. Dfear
47. Dfear Friend
48. Dfear friend
49. Nixed
50. Awesomeo
51. Gringo
52. Jesusfingers
53. H1roshi??????????? (Will be replaced by PolMex if so)
54. Ruiisu
55. Jester
56. novakidx
57. Blazing
58. Lint
59. Somefatkid
60. Skellitorman
61. McFinn
62. Galaz1117
63. Snipa4800
64. Crazyspade
CAPPED!

where's gmoney?​

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Whats rock,paper,scissors. I have always heard it as Paper, Stone, Cutters. lol

Good **** to POLMEX for bringing all of these peeps. Make sure you guys come on time though because we plan to start the tournament on real time not hispanic time. Like nevershootme said, its first come first serve so come on time or early if you can please.

GGGGGIIIIIGGGGAAA DDDRRRIIILLLL BBBBRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!

chckn

Smash Ace

Good **** to POLMEX for bringing all of these peeps. Make sure you guys come on time though because we plan to start the tournament on real time not hispanic time. Like nevershootme said, its first come first serve so come on time or early if you can please.

GGGGGIIIIIGGGGAAA DDDRRRIIILLLL BBBBRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!
lol wtf @ paper, stone, cutters.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
1. everyone on the list isnt going to show up

2. im riding with your partner

3. im 23rd on the list what are you talking about...

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Esam and I are ready for this ****. You people aint ready. Team BONESAM is definitly ready. How many more times can I say ready? Holy crap I think I can say ready six times.

WE ARE READY.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

i lol'd

pretty hard

Top Bottom