• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
a lot of the times the drill pops them up, or if you hit them with the last part it'll stun them long enough for an fsmash, i do it ALL THE TIME. it works wonders. dont try to be smart.

-hiro

Sometimes i pop my 10 minute cooldown called Epic Skill with dedede, and do 2 instant forward smashes consecutively.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
maybe if u came to a tourny one day, u can show me these legendary techniques that have been crawling aroudn on the kirby boards since u decided to play him.

Cant wait to see this crazy "Up-b stalling" u've been rambling on about
its not crazy. its not broken, and its not unstoppable. its just something to do to change up the recovery from ledge. legendary? ok, buddy. and the drill to fsmash isnt gauranteed, but it does work a good amount of time. it can pop them up, and it can force a trip, both leading into an fsmash.

-hiro

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lol you can get out before the spring hits you...but anyway.
Lambchops's brawl **** is still nurturing, thats why he is only mediocre.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
In the beginning, God created man. And He did decree 'boosley has dominion over 19,666 falcons'. So you're subservient to me by your very definition.
This is actually in the Bible. Done and done, falcon guy loses.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
lol you can get out before the spring hits you...but anyway.
Lambchops's brawl **** is still nurturing, thats why he is only mediocre.
maybe against the crappy sonic you've been playing against, this kid is pretty good with it, hes getting pretty consistent with it. I've tried DI'ing away from it and it still manages to hit. Its easier for sonic to land it on bigger characters, obviously.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hungrybox 21:21

"The skills composed in melee through certain warriors have been scattered to others in brawl."

Hungrybox 21:22

"Use King Dedede and destroy, you whiny son of a pig."

Hungybox 21:23

"Oreos are good."

Hungrybox 21:24

"Once you come out of the blue, soon people will want to be in your shoes."

skrach8

Smash Lord
i see people have taken quoting to a new level. but here's a trick for all of you who cant seem to get it right. SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO QUOTE YOU. lol. jk. You can quote whatever u'd like by whomever you'd like, u just wont be as cool as skrach.

ESAM you have no clue what ur talkin bout. DONT BE A SCRUB. lol pika noobs think they run the place. The footstool jump keeps you from getting away from the spring. cmon nub. jk bout the scrub part..... but not so much the "nub" part.

Hbox ill give u an example

"ESAM IS A NUB... but anyway..."
Book of Louis III, Chapter 7 - Verse: 15... Story of how skrach owns nubs like ESAM.

CFL just started the war!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It seems like he has enough time to run, not that he is running...but anyway, its a cool combo.
If this becomes a serious PR thread, seibrik's tournament is huge, make it count.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
doosh makes me look more arrogant, Jerk
You misspelled your misspelling.

i see people have taken quoting to a new level. but here's a trick for all of you who cant seem to get it right. SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO QUOTE YOU. lol. jk. You can quote whatever u'd like by whomever you'd like, u just wont be as cool as skrach.
I don't think any of us questioned that anyway.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is a serious PR thread.
so serious :)

last night I felt good, falcon can crombo ppl who dont air dodge,
i did dthrow>nair>nair<uair<DJ<KNEEEE!!

it felt good, and I did the harriett war cry, when it struck.
OJMAD was left dumbfounded.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is a serious PR thread.
so serious :)

last night I felt good, falcon can crombo ppl who dont air dodge,
i did dthrow>nair>nair<uair<DJ<KNEEEE!!

it felt good, and I did the harriett war cry, when it struck.
OJMAD was left dumbfounded.
Do you really expect us to believe this?

Comboes in Brawl?

Top Bottom