• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Galeon for top 5, seibrik for top 10, esam for top 7, Nicholas riddle for top bowser, yeah...that pretty much covers it. Oh, hiroshi for top......wait, top? lol (jk)

skrach8

Smash Lord
who does this noob lambchops play. SNNNNNNNNNAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEE?

p.s.- thats y patrick is number 1 in fl cuz he is on my level. I COMPLETELY AGREE. with that said. im happy with number 2.

Laijin

Smash Hero
kirby sucks lol

every single kirby player ever that u see is just amazing. Duh

xept sheer, he sucks :p
No character, does'nt matter how good they are, does'nt "look" amazing.
This game is boring as **** to watch.
But every character is good. And Kirby can gimp people easiest cause people suck at this game and don't know they can escape his d-air(or double d-air)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I really wish people would stop saying everybody is good......srsly. Captain falcon and link are NOT GOOD, no matter what. Pikachu owns though. :p

SheerMadness

Smash Master
kirby sucks lol

every single kirby player ever that u see is just amazing. Duh

xept sheer, he sucks :p

Hahaha good stuff McLovin. Laijin we'll have to show the SFL noobs what kirby is all about.

DAIR TO FOOTSTOOL *****ES

Zoro

Smash Champion
I really wish people would stop saying everybody is good......srsly. Captain falcon and link are NOT GOOD, no matter what. Pikachu owns though. :p
Hmm falcon..maybe
angry lobster makes him look top tier tho lol
hes too good with falcon

However you are correct

Link is TRASH

:(

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
No character, does'nt matter how good they are, does'nt "look" amazing.
This game is boring as **** to watch.
But every character is good. And Kirby can gimp people easiest cause people suck at this game and don't know they can escape his d-air(or double d-air)

u forgot about his legendary omega triple dair to rock, gosh

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Serious question time (seriously):

What does "more competitive" mean? As used in the sentence: Game A is more competitive than Game B.

I define competition (the noun, as in a thing) as any type of contest with a winner and a loser. When someone describes themself as competitive, I generally take it to mean that they desire or strive for victory/success over another person/thing.

So then - It doesn't make sense that a game would have more winners and losers, but it could make sense that a certain game evokes more desire to win. Is that what people mean when they something is more competitive? A greater thirst for victory?

Help me out here.

derf

Smash Ace
rock, i think the problem is that lately people are summing up more ideas with the word competitive than they should be. as i know it, competitive only applies to people, not inanimate objects

theres some disclaimer in scar's thread where he defines competitive for the purposes of his "which game is more competitive?" debate. something like in a more competitive game, a highly skilled player will win a greater percentage of matches than he would in a less competitive game. this goes against what i think of when i think of more competitive (in the context of a game anyway), i.e played competitively by more people. and, in reality, "more competitive" is a phrase without a meaning. its more a buzzword

so basically if youre debating brawl v melee use definition 1. otherwise, dont use the phrase "more competitive"

or better yet, quit trying to define competitive and just play melee :)

also, im sure youre aware of these definitions already. and my guess is you just find this whole debate amusing because people are arguing over something and calling it something else

edit: pat's gay for using the phrase "to whit". but yea thats a good definition too. "melee is more competitive than brawl" = "melee has a greater desire to win than brawl at competitive events"...:/

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I would agree that "greater desire to win" is a good definition of "more competitive," but that can't possibly be what they mean... Cause thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

When I play Brawl, I want to win more than when I play Melee. Also I am an idiot and ******.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
edit: pat's gay for using the phrase "to whit". but yea thats a good definition too. "melee is more competitive than brawl" = "melee has a greater desire to win than brawl at competitive events"...:/
That is such a bad *** phrase, you shut up.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh, i'll be smart, smarter then the noobs that fall for ur crap, shiate

maybe if u came to a tourny one day, u can show me these legendary techniques that have been crawling aroudn on the kirby boards since u decided to play him.

Cant wait to see this crazy "Up-b stalling" u've been rambling on about

I'd love to see them master.

Top Bottom