• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
RIP Florida Brawl

Lol last time I went to a tourney in Tally we had over 100 people.

:phone:

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm changing my tag to Knuckle DC.

I ****ing dare you to ask me why. I'll be glad to show you.

DC

Smash Cadet

YOU WAS TALKIN ALL THAT GOOD **** TILL YOU GOT KICKED IN YO CHEST

DC

Smash Cadet
They serve different purposes. I still use gwok, not quite as much though.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im still tryin to understand the psychology behind why dc likes kirby. sure hes a pedo, loves workin out, eats, bulks up, sleeps, does ordinary human acitivites, works, homeless. but what do those things have in common with liking kirby AT ALL. srsly.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You're looking for similarities. Maybe the fact Kirby has nothing to do with those is part of why DC likes him. Look at what sets Kirby apart from the other things you mentioned

Or could be you don't know certain other things about DC lol.

:rosalina:

Exdeath

Smash Master
im still tryin to understand the psychology behind why dc likes kirby. sure hes a pedo, loves workin out, eats, bulks up, sleeps, does ordinary human acitivites, works, homeless. but what do those things have in common with liking kirby AT ALL. srsly.
Maybe Kirby represents what DC would rather be.

A cute little pink ball that eats all day and gets love from little girls everywhere.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ED!!!! =DDD

Everyone! When do you want me to hold my next house tourney???

I am game for any date after October 8th (DJ Jack's huge OMFG tourney!)

Just tell me the date guys and I will update the thread. =3

Also DC like what DC want! Whether it's Kirby's rebellious ***, or liftin' the phuck outa weights. :V

Master Raven

Smash Master
Whatever date is most convenient for you and the community. Just make sure it doesn't conflict with another tourney.

DC

Smash Cadet
I present to you scrubs...

THE DC CHALLENGE

Can you best DC in a workout of his choosing?

This week... HANDSTAND PUSHUPS! The number to beat is 7. The number is a bit low because we started recording after I had done a few, but NO JOHNS! Either way, I'm sure you guys need all the help you can. If any Brawl player can best me, I will give them something nice. CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND BULK UP, MY FRIENDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSvaMCiwV_0

Top Bottom