• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

kronos893

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the FIU-South Miami area? I'm here until the 27th (Down from NC) and then I'm off to Japan... so I need some new friends to smash with! I'm free anytime after 3pm.

Edit: Also, if MK is banned... then how will I get away with having Metaknight Da Bess' as my ringtone?

DC

Smash Cadet
Kronos, meet me at the FIU gym at 6:30am.

...we play Brawl there.

DC

Smash Cadet
I will get you into shape until you inevitably stop coming to the gym like every other Brawl player.

BUT I WON'T SAY ANY NAMES...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i still go to the north campus gym

turns out just no one wants to put their bodies thru hell, while putting their minds thru it with dealing with DC

go figure

DC

Smash Cadet
i still go to the north campus gym

turns out just no one wants to put their bodies thru hell, while putting their minds thru it with dealing with DC

go figure
lol but you did neither one of those things

Ugh I have good Socially Awkward Brawl Penguin picture for this, but I'll save it for another time.

lol shut up Benny

DC

Smash Cadet
Lol what do you mean? It's clear it's dead in south Flawda

I did my part. Did you?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol what do you mean? It's clear it's dead in south Flawda

I did my part. Did you?

i mean what makes you say that. did an event happen to make you post that again? cause you normally post it when something triggers it :laugh:

DC

Smash Cadet
Lol any ********** can round up some nerds at school and have a **** tournament. Real tournaments are over.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
[collapse=-Skimmed-]You guys can't let the scene die! I would hear all the time from NC players that Florida players are on another level;I feel like I need to gather you all and have this playing in the background.

Progress is g u a r a n t e e d to happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64[/collapse]

Edit: I bet half of you get Brony'd by that song lol
That's what I read.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol what the **** is this thread even about anymore

rip south florida brawl

AfroQT

Smash Master
DC didnt kill anything rofl why is he given credit. The scene died when ESAM left.

That being said, people in SFL still wanting to play a game should get into either SF4, SFxT, or MvC.

DC

Smash Cadet
DC didnt kill anything rofl why is he given credit. The scene died when ESAM left.
Nah I brutally murdered it. I wasn't content with just hating you all, I had to sabotage it also.

Thank you, thank you.

Top Bottom