• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
:007: pr guys, when is your next season? :009:
Why in the **** would you give a ****ing **** about the PR when motha****ing pokemon came out yesterday? Get your priorities straight you ****ing scrub...
yea, seriously? like...FFXIII and a remake of the best pokemon game ever just came out, and youre worried about brawl power rankings?

you better you get your mind right boy. you'll never make it if you try to stay on topic in florida

Purple

Hi guys!
yea, seriously? like...FFXIII and a remake of the best pokemon game ever just came out, and youre worried about brawl power rankings?

you better you get your mind right boy. you'll never make it if you try to stay on topic in florida
:007: wait...what?

we don't stay on topic in florida @_@, we made our PR immediately after FRXIII lol
:009:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Silver was where it was at. It's all about the level 40 lugia...seeing how they're more powerful when you train then up than just picking one up already MegaOP.

Silver was the last pokemon game i played so maybe it just seems better than the gold that sat in the corner collecting dust.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Halzy, nobody plays Gold version, nobody cares.
wut D: Gold has Lugia! [I know it has Ho-oh on the case but I don't care bout that] Pfft forget Ho-oh. Gold is a better color than silver.

Yeah Imma get a Dsi and some Heart Gold. Too bad I heard that Scyther doesn't get SWORDS DANCE

Shaky

Smash Ace
My vote goes to Crystal as well.

Also Articuno has always been the best you guys are crazy.

Top Bottom