• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
I'd really hate for a thread as important as the FL Thread to get closed. So Neawn, mind starting a new one? thanks.

I appreciate all the bumps though.
If it gets closed... create a new one.

No problem, it was kind of lackluster before. Now everybody in Orlando is posting on here. Now that kids, is how you pull a community together!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--- Edit

Zoro still hasnt added my brawl code. Remember, just one match... SCRUB

BTW I am too fat. I cannot fit through my doorway so thats why i cannot challenge you at gigs. :urg: Until jerry springer comes and rescues me by tearing down a wall.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Those were some very close matches. In the end, its up to the videos to show who won.

hm ok
your a strange guy you know that?

i join this kids room and all he does is walk back and forth or stand still and let me hit him
what was the purpose of that LOL

im wondering wtf was that about?

Zoro

Smash Champion
hes just gonna stand there lol......
dont do it...youll just feel dumb afterwards for wasting time

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
I'll play you for real later. How about tonight (Friday) Its hard to play when your being seduced by a hooker. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit--- Hey thanks !?!??!?!? for staying up this late. I really appreciate You being the president of the Luigi_Factor Fan Club. (L_FFC)

You sure devote alot of time to everything that is me. So, in return, let me help you get to know me better. I shower with Irish Spring soap. Make sure it comes in the green box. You dont want the mountain fresh scent.

You too sheermadness, I appreciate the support. I hope sometime soon you can be a high ranking member of my fan club. Be careful of !??! tho, he seems to be only talk about male penetration into another man. I guess its his fetish of the week.

Protip - Dont play Brawl while paying for hookers. They are just gonna touch you anyways.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
Oky lets see,

From this little fight here I can see that

Florida thread < Luigi_Fatass?

From what I can, you decided to drag this out, WAY to long.

Luigi_Factor - Dont talk **** unless you can dish. All your doing is making a big ordeal and wasting everyones time, including your own. So shut your mouth until you join us at any of our tournaments.

Lambchops - Dont waste your time fighting, all your doing is increasing the chance of the florida thread being closed, because some Dumb@ss thought he was the ****.

_________

anyone who goes so sebrikiks ( SP ) and Linguinins ( SP ) tournament, look out for some falco action. >:O

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol you asked me to play??

you do not know the great xYz...

"guards!! take this peasant to the lower chambers."

:p

OTRU...

Smash Champion
this luigi guy is too funny, every post he makes is about starting something w someone, yo luigi_noobfactor are u going to any tourneys around orlando?

why isnt he banned already, qdvs hold it down, I think flaming on a thread is def a reason to get banned

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hehe, Monk challenged him to a 10 dollar Tic-Tac-Toe money match. He has yet to accept or decline. I think he is afraid of loosing.

skrach8

Smash Lord
lol so this is what people were talking bout. lol who is the luigi factor. ive never heard. hey kid, who are u? let the grown men talk like mature peeps.

give me the drop on the info. but i want to hear it from LUIGI GUY himself. please step into my office.

*opens door*

HAHAHA wait i just read ur post. hahahaha. ur too funny man. to be honest with you i have no patients for kooky comments like those, but to give light to the situation ill humor you.

again....... lets you and i speak...... like grown men would.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo chopz lets get some falco ditto action down, get at me son, lasers ftw

esam knows what im talkin about lol

EDIT
*checks history section of FL* Noob testament isnt even mentioned :(

Funny mentioning of luigi factor though hahaha

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
sadly NTs impact on the smash community wasnt recongnized. Cmon people u know we're the coolest.
Lies, i still wake up wet in the middle of the night.

You and all your boys still play? Dop, xYz-abc'c, OTRUUUUUU sonnnnn, colbolll, and yourself?

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Thanks for putting me on the front page. I appreciate the superstar status!

It has humbled me enough to create a serious post.

For the record - I sent that PM like a month ago. And i am not the first person in Florida to Register. RetroHyrulianRocketeer registered before me ... http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=7213 as well as the Lurker Misto-Roboto http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=490

I quit, because I placed higher than anybody else in the orlando scene consistently. The only people worthy of competition, was the dynamic duo of GoldwingBP and Lumbro. As well as Delani and his partner. Sorry buddy, I forgot your name!

Dont get me wrong, Sheermadness is good too, but at that time, he was too flaky for constant competition.

There are Other noteworthy mentions, such as Laughter is Deadly. If he didnt play Link, he coulda been great! Hozart too, dude loves the IC. Whatever floats your boat man. Dont Forgot IHATETHECAPE

Some guy who had a crazy good Ganon, but who moved to PA! Hey, that must by that Canadian dude who was talkin snuff!

Thats all i can remember at the moment. This is a good reason not to snort Kool-aid with sugar kids!

Oh and before I forget...

PRO TIP - keep refreshing this thread to see what I say before I am censored!

PRO TIP 2 - I play somebody on here online on a somewhat regular basis. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Too bad most of the guys you were talking about were all jokes and never proved anything lol what are you liek chaddd celebrating your mediocrecy? lol you washed up veteran **** outa here son. you suck!!!!!
Come on man, play nice. Your insulting all those people that I named. You sure are a different person on AIM. Its like you have split personalities or something. Why are you playing good cop bad cop?

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
sure, lets get some games in!

Edit-- forgot to include friend code --> 4725-7609-8623

still angry at !?! for all his AIM BS he put me through.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
cool, im assuming your fc is in the tread lemme check, if it isnt... tell me D:

___

Good matches, I got some work to do at home for a bit.

Sorry.

readd me please :D

KingDoe

Smash Rookie
I'm up for a match :D

Mines the same as Ares... (We fight over it alot..)

2427-2812-3733

Also - such language :O :peach: Peach doesn't approve!

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
Well, here is a copy of the aim conversation you claim never happened.
-----------------
Electropimpslap: hi, wazup
LuigiFactorCFL: Who are you?
Electropimpslap: I am ?!?
Electropimpslap: from smashboards. i jus wanted to say hi
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you talking to me?
LuigiFactorCFL: How did you get my SN?
Electropimpslap: ur profile lol
Electropimpslap: ur so funny!!1 You dont remember me i went to the gb tourney i was the dude wearing the black converse with the velcro straps.
LuigiFactorCFL: umm….
Electropimpslap: You really dont remember
LuigiFactorCFL: No I don’t. Converse went out of style when Michael Jackson turned white.
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you stalking me??
Electropimpslap: r u shure u dont
LuigiFactorCFL: You have me confused with somebody else. I didn’t even attend any Gigabits tournaments!!!!
Electropimpslap: ooohhh I c I c
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you still talking to me?
Electropimpslap: hi
Electropimpslap: Hey!
Electropimpslap: alkjfalkjsdf
Electropimpslap: jlk;as;fl;kjasldfkjasdl;fkja;lsdfjka;lksjf
LuigiFactorCFL: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?
Electropimpslap: hi!
Electropimpslap: r u wearing pants?
LuigiFactorCFL: WTF?!?!? Dude your sick! I am going to block you!
-------
Thats when i blocked him.

Yeah i will play you King. Sorry, I was busy trying to figure out where the hell my aim logs are stored so i could post this on the net.

KingDoe

Smash Rookie
Not a problem, was just eager to do something today... I'm not to fimilair with the forum (or proper spelling to be frank) and am about to hurt myself at how slow this is going.

Well, here is a copy of the aim conversation you claim never happened.
-----------------
Electropimpslap: hi, wazup
LuigiFactorCFL: Who are you?
Electropimpslap: I am ?!?
Electropimpslap: from smashboards. i jus wanted to say hi
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you talking to me?
LuigiFactorCFL: How did you get my SN?
Electropimpslap: ur profile lol
Electropimpslap: ur so funny!!1 You dont remember me i went to the gb tourney i was the dude wearing the black converse with the velcro straps.
LuigiFactorCFL: umm….
Electropimpslap: You really dont remember
LuigiFactorCFL: No I don’t. Converse went out of style when Michael Jackson turned white.
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you stalking me??
Electropimpslap: r u shure u dont
LuigiFactorCFL: You have me confused with somebody else. I didn’t even attend any Gigabits tournaments!!!!
Electropimpslap: ooohhh I c I c
LuigiFactorCFL: Why are you still talking to me?
Electropimpslap: hi
Electropimpslap: Hey!
Electropimpslap: alkjfalkjsdf
Electropimpslap: jlk;as;fl;kjasldfkjasdl;fkja;lsdfjka;lksjf
LuigiFactorCFL: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?
Electropimpslap: hi!
Electropimpslap: r u wearing pants?
LuigiFactorCFL: WTF?!?!? Dude your sick! I am going to block you!
-------
Thats when i blocked him.

Yeah i will play you King. Sorry, I was busy trying to figure out where the hell my aim logs are stored so i could post this on the net.

Top Bottom