• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fo Sho 2 Smash Tournament Wichita KS April 28th

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
he said we don't have to preregister for the smash part...

LOoken good caNT wait to rep the samus

DYC

Smash Champion
Ya Old Chicago is in the picture. I love to eat there. I am ready to rep the Ganon and Icy's agaon. Maybe even my hidden character, ROFL.

Not Johnz all truth ask Attack.

Thats really dumb. I think that you are SCURRRRD!!!!!
Or he just needs to know if it would be worth it to spend the money to come down, instead of saving it for a big tourney.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to think about that, as logic was never one of your strong points.

Echo

Smash Champion
wow, how does saying the pot size matters to me makes me scarred? because i want to know how much money i would taking from you? im sure seeing as KS/MO isnt going, I would be taking it :)

but i'm not going, I have to work, moving out so i need to save money. Smeesh and Mo will be winning this however, sorry oklahoma, but it doesnt matter how much trash you talk, NE's gotcha beat. :D

dude DYC is just a **** before I can get here... <3

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Although I'd like to follow my schedule thats set, we can't have a great tournament without the out-of-staters =P

I say around 12 is the lastest you can sign up, but if you're running late then of course we will wait for you guys before we start...I guess just try your best to get here around 11:00-11:45.

So Smeesh n Mo coming? Good stuff.

And yes, I was refering to my own 2v2 vs SP n VF =P

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
simply maybe u should post ur phone number or the hotel's phone number incase an ooser get lost...

mo & and smeesh?...this should be interesting!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Or he just needs to know if it would be worth it to spend the money to come down, instead of saving it for a big tourney.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to think about that, as logic was never one of your strong points.
Dude you don't even know me. I think that you have seen me..............................once. LOL, so don't even get me started.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
OHSNAP SON! 2 days left, I cant believe. Ive been acting good, going to school, saving money, and not getting on anybody's nerves just to come to this. Lets make it hot, FO SHO....2

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
OHSNAP SON! 2 days left, I cant believe. Ive been acting good, going to school, saving money, and not getting on anybody's nerves just to come to this. Lets make it hot, FO SHO....2
Tru Dat!!!! YAYA BOY LIKE PENCILS IN A CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
haha i knew you couldn't resist...but can you defend your title??

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
LOL ya I will win this time. Nah prolly not. I just need to place better than 4th this time with the renewed ICY's.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I don't know if South Paw has mentioned this, but I will be attending this. :)
Hmmmm, we all assumed that you were behind on your school work and you mom wouldnt let you go anyway, considering you have to lie just to practice with us. So right now...uhh, pablo is kinda taking your spot.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Nevermind, KOSMOS is indeed coming to this!
Thats good He has to defend his title and go to Old Chicago with all of us. Too Fun. Rasta if you guys come here a little bit before the tourny you can go with us to IHOP for some tourny Breakfast. Always have to hit up IHOP.:chuckle: :chuckle:

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
We got an Ad in the paper in the GO! section of todays paper if anyone wants to check it out! And our local news channel (channel 12) will be out with a camera man recording some action for the evening news so everyone look their best!

The venue looks beautiful, just square feet of gaming all over the place. Like Rasta says, lets make this HOTT.

P.S. KOS-MOS cheats =P

If any of your losers get lost, call me at 316-706-0221 and ask for McSexy...or Simply haha

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
We got an Ad in the paper in the GO! section of todays paper if anyone wants to check it out! And our local news channel (channel 12) will be out with a camera man recording some action for the evening news so everyone look their best!

The venue looks beautiful, just square feet of gaming all over the place. Like Rasta says, lets make this HOTT.

P.S. KOS-MOS cheats =P

If any of your losers get lost, call me at 316-706-0221 and ask for McSexy...or Simply haha

Thats awsome. Kos-Mos does cheat LOL.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
skip work, take the prize money and split half with ur boss..ta-da!

also note to the Wichita peeps, how many sets ups ya'll bringing? We might be expeting alot of peeps so bring all u can, includeing extension cords n stuff.

From my group alone we got...

8 TV's
5 Cubes
Maybe 2 Wii's

So we NEEEEEEEEED more set ups PPPPLLLLLZZZZ!!

Im guesstimating...
DC - 1 set up?
Attk - 1 set up?
2000 - 1 set up?
Nopants - 1 set up?
Orange - 1 set up?

So that might be 13 sets up if we get it all well done...HOOK ME UP

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well, as far as i know right now im prolly coming alone. so this could be some 6 hour lonesome ****ing drive. lol wait theres another 6 on the way back :(

this is the worst ****ing state....

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know, I am not bringing a setup.

Unless you count my Junk as a setup.

Oh and smeesh I can give you a voice recorder of my sexy voice to keep you company, just say 'yes', 'no', or 'stick it in me' during the pauses.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo. Just popping in to wish Oklahoma Good Luck today! I wish I could be there with you guys, but duty (and rent) calls. I'll be there in spirit, however. KOS-MOS can't lose with Greatest Controller of All Time (mine)!

Get Big, Boys! GET MARIO BIG!!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yea man...****. i really wanted to make this, its bs why i didnt but you guys gonna hit up that tourney in st. louis next weekend cause imma kreep that with some other folk here from NE for sure.

uhh you guys better make some vids. i wanna see wichita **** on people

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
it was fun! n_n;
Although I forgot who won the tournament. I was having to much fun with friendly matches ^_^;
My first tournament, I'm pleased with my results and feedback.

Thanks Simply Rice for having it.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Singles

1. Kos-Mos
2. South Paw
3. West

Teams

1. Thou Shalt Not Downsmash (Kos-Mos+South Paw)
2. Moogle-Paw [NOT the original] (Rasta+Pay$)
3. O RLY? (Simply Rice+ Victor Destructo)

Attack Storm has the full results

So when can we expect the vids from finals?

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
although i made this, i didn't think i would place 3rd in my first tourney. It was fun playing south paw and the other smashers. This tourney was too good.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
it was still totally worth the drive. i had loads of fun and not to mention i past down the I C secrets :D

Top Bottom