• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fo Sho 2 Smash Tournament Wichita KS April 28th

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Black Attack AKA Attackstorm- I think we are pretty even, I remember asking Trent "How is Josh?" he said "Hes gotten a little bit better" me "Uh oh...Ive always beaten him just by a little bit". Hahah, too good, We should got more matches, thanks for ****** my low tier.

DC- Jeez, how are you just gonna kill yourself in pools, you were sucking today, and you lost to PAY$??? No johns my friend, no johns.

Victor- I figured out how I could win that match when I was a stock behind, unfortunately you still kicked my ***. Next time though, it shall be an epic battle between the counter characters...or jigglypuff.

Rice- ****, too good, Im kinda glad I didnt fight you in singles, you might have beaten me, you play lot of characters really well even though you said you sucked with them (mindgames). Old Chicago was still the **** though ,where were you???

2k Lights- STOP SANDBAGGING. Your fox is too good, you completely ***** me my first stock in that fox ditto, then you...you...basically went vegafuse on me. Your fast...almost as a tree, but youll get there.

No Pants- I think you have improved the most outta everybody in wichita, you kicked my *** in pools, I wish I would have done better that way I wouldnt have had to face KOSMOS 2nd round.

MprisM- What a gay name, haha, but I didnt get a chance to play you in singles or friendlies, we need to do more of that next time.

Orange- GOD ****, thats a big *** fro, I mean its HUGE. I didnt get to play you either but hopefully next time at "Fo Sho 2...This Time, Its For Real!" we can play.

I know I forgot some people, but it was fun and cant wait to do it again. Ill let you know when OHSNAP3 comes around.

Name the next Fo Sho the name I mentioned above : "Fo Sho 2: This Time, Its For Real".

I posted this in the wrong thread, my bad.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

ggs every1 it was really fun!
top 4 for 2v2

1sr(kos-mos/southpaw)
2nd(rasta/pay$)
3rd(victordestructo/simplyrice)
4th(attackstorm/darkcobra)

top 7 for the 1v1
1 KOS-MOS
2 South Paw
3 West
4 Victor Destructo
5 Rasta
5 Attack Storm
7 Pay $
7 2000

SPECIAL THANX TO SIMPLY RICE FOR HOLDING THIS ^_^ ^_^

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Rasta I ended up playing you about 10 matches between our MM, pool play and singles and every one was intense and close. **** IC's, I can't even stay on the ground.

Seihiro, err, West - you're marth is nasty. I had a lot more fun our first set, obviously, but second set you shut me down, I couldn't get anything going. And I was so close to finishing in the money too.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yah, I realized I had to stay on the ground to beat you, if I jumped I lost. Fun times though, next Fo Sho, $5 MM, best of 3, Jiggs v Sheik, you up for it?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i heard there were only like 25 people... good thing I decided to work all day then, I made more working than what 1st in singles and doubles together would have made me lol...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol i heard there were only like 25 people... good thing I decided to work all day then, I made more working than what 1st in singles and doubles together would have made me lol...
congrats on making more than 235$ a day... we're happy for you

South_Paw

Smash Ace
the statement wasn't 'singles and doubles together minus gas and food'. If it was, then yes, it would be... not it wasn't, so it's not :-P

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
So depressing.
not at all... 25 is enough to have fun with unless your in it for the money which if u think about it only 3 (12%) can make the money. what about the other 22 locals and out of staters who dont get anything... first reason would be for money cause every1 wants to win the 2nd reason is to have fun and play the game you love with fellow smashers

and southpaw what is your aim

DYC

Smash Champion
not at all... 25 is enough to have fun with unless your in it for the money which if u think about it only 3 (12%) can make the money. what about the other 22 locals and out of staters who dont get anything... first reason would be for money cause every1 wants to win the 2nd reason is to have fun and play the game you love with fellow smashers

and southpaw what is your aim
It's probably in his profile.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
MLG Dallas was an eye open-er for me, jesus I never realized how much I sucked until Snap Pop kicked my ***. But now I can get the occassional win against Coty, even though I get my *** handed most of the time. I think I can take you now though Coty, let me know the next time youre gonna be in the city.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Not bad DYC... and by ages you mean a year, lol... i was talking to dark after the first fo sho and he said if you knew about it, you guys would come... and i hate that you couldnt this time, lol, it HAS been too long...

and yeah, next time im in the city babac, ill hit you up, you know it...

and rice.... VIDS!!! RAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!! (i dont know why i did that... but it was fun)

DYC

Smash Champion
A year is a long time! Yeah Alan has a bad habit of having these things on day's we can't come. I'm sure I'll get together with him during the pre-planning stage for his next venture and make sure we can show up.

Seishiro

Smash Apprentice
Yea victor, you really got me on the first set. I saw you playing before singles started, although i knew sheik was a marth counter, i still didn't expect to lose that bad in the first match.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
fo sho 3 should be good i just suggest fliers should be past out like one month instead of one week in advanced to help with the turnout.

Echo

Smash Champion
I suggest if you want to hold a good tourney, Don't hold it in Wichita. Tournies that have no planning or anything end up bigger than what you guys had with a ton of effort. Just have it in KC or something, then It'll actually be good.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Disregarding the fact that I completely despise that notion, wouldn't it make more sense for people living in Kansas City to host a tournament in Kansas City?

Echo

Smash Champion
Disregarding the fact that I completely despise that notion, wouldn't it make more sense for people living in Kansas City to host a tournament in Kansas City?
yes. and thats also why their tournies are better. not hating on you guys just sayin if you are really tryin for a big tourney you're not gonna get it in wichita... but hey its your tourney.

Smash Cadet
Alright, I guess we can just give up and not hold anymore tournaments. We're never going to be anything more than a scrub town after all - all we can do is sit around and wait for the popular people to decide that they feel like playing.

Echo

Smash Champion
eh, if you want to be sore about it I suppose... but honestly If you're going to for something big, like simply has implied, then you really dont have a choice. I mean in my hometown Columbus we have had tournies and had like 25 people, but then look at how much bigger the ones in Omaha get. It sucks yeah, but thats just how it works... not saying you shouldnt host in wichita again, but you should naturally expect a smaller turnout...dont be so sore about friendly and constructive advice :colorful:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
fo sho 1 had 61 people. but the difference is we passed out fliers way earlier, and had an ad on smashboards. and to tell you the truth i didnt pass out any fliers at all this time because i was busy with a test every day on the week before. this city isnt as big of a gaming city as others but i say if we can get the word out a head of time we would get atleast 50 which is a decent amount for a tournament

edit* hey victor whenever rice wants to try to do a fo sho 2 redone or a fo sho 3 tell him to get with me i have an idea for an advertising strategy

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hmm...what about NE oklahoma...seein as how most ok and ks smashers r in mid state....atleast NE ok is kinda equal distance...maybe...?

Smash Cadet
eh, if you want to be sore about it I suppose... but honestly If you're going to for something big, like simply has implied, then you really dont have a choice. I mean in my hometown Columbus we have had tournies and had like 25 people, but then look at how much bigger the ones in Omaha get. It sucks yeah, but thats just how it works... not saying you shouldnt host in wichita again, but you should naturally expect a smaller turnout...dont be so sore about friendly and constructive advice :colorful:
lol. Cool, I understand. I just wanted to see if you would get aggressive like Dyc does.

duck also gregory

Smash Rookie
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: hey attk storm what are you guys doing this week. because the guys from hutch are going to wichith. friday so call me and let me now know... it dose not matter where the next fo sho is going to be just let us know a couple months ok. just call me or pong god about this weeked ok

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
*YAAAAAWN*
Where are those vids rice? Come on, next time Ill bring a couple VCR's and a bunch of blank tapes.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah and make sure you invite us too we'd love to have you tape us 4 stocking you :colorful:

Top Bottom