• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fo Sho 2 Smash Tournament Wichita KS April 28th

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
give it a little more time.

attack... who pissed you off this weekend??? if it was me im sorry.... no more tornadoes plz
lol...too funny u should have seen my old sig....and you thought hurricane katrina was bad!

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
I think the only vids my friend took were of the Finals match between South Paw and cheater...er i mean KOS-MOS. But ill keep egging him to upload them.

I'am not redoing Fo Sho 2 because in my opinion. It was a good tournament. Yes I know there was a TERRIBLE turn out, but I for one thought it ran extremely smooth. We had around 15 sets ups, good matches, and smooth brackets for the most part. I'm not getting where everyone is getting all of this negative feedback from (cough Jimmy) but I know a lot more people could of showed up if we planned a little better, and its my fault for that. I was extremely busy at work during the tax season, and Attk was boggled down at school. I didn't ask for help from my crew, because I for one was not doing much for it, so me asking them to do the majority of the work would be lazy on my part. But i know they got my back. Also it was planned along with my affiliates over at MB Gaming and Wichita Lan, which pretty much ate up my space, but i know its not their fault. But once i get my resources together, we should have another great tourny.

I will be holding a Fo Sho 3 some day. And you can bet your *** its gonna be a smooth operation be it 25 or 80 people there. So for all you negative nancy's out there (i just totally made up that up) let Wichita fall if you want. I for one will be repping it to the fullest.

But I'm not a dumb guy, I know i'll need some people higher up to help glam my tourny. That why i extend my invitation to NE and KC/MO if they would ever like to grace us with their presence...losers =P

Good day all

Smash Cadet
I actually just said "so depressing" because I was thinking about how I lost to nopants and west. People took it the wrong way(Because I didn't explain), so I just went with it. The rest is sarcasm.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yay for FOSHO 3!!! cheater might want to watch his thrown he may not want it to get blown away from the storm thats brewing! :laugh:

I actually just said "so depressing" because I was thinking about how I lost to nopants and west. People took it the wrong way(Because I didn't explain), so I just went with it. The rest is sarcasm.
lol sure sure man...

So for all you negative nancy's out there (i just totally made up that up) let Wichita fall if you want.
and sure sure you just made this up huh....
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83334

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
your attitude toward this game has changed since fo sho 2...we all have our bad days...i lost bad in fo sho 1 but im still trying lol...no one can win them all...but you still do good no matter how much they really give you credit for

Top Bottom