• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
That was a successful Skype chat lol I actually had mad fun. Happy New Years guys.

Edit: Lets actually do that again today I'll be up for some of that wifi too lol LUIGI2GOOD
iightz, I'll hit you up. And yo, I know you aint talkin about Lil'Gary xD

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That was a successful Skype chat lol I actually had mad fun. Happy New Years guys.

Edit: Lets actually do that again today I'll be up for some of that wifi too lol LUIGI2GOOD
Aight I got you in a second!

iightz, I'll hit you up. And yo, I know you aint talkin about Lil'Gary xD
AIYYO LETS HIT THAT WIFI DUBZ! Me and my homie, Nakat was working yall with the Mario bros.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
nope winning sudden death against Iblis means auto win 10th spot

I'd like to see Cloud considered for 10th as well. He's had some real nice placements.

Robfox

Smash Lord
^^^^^ ***** LOL
guess I should check the list B4 speaking xD
EDIT - Skype = Robertrobfox973 Iblis add any1 else is free 2 add as well V chat ftw :)
O nd i've improved on my lasers TY Hanzou :) I kinda mixed ur style wit the X 4 Jump nd Y 4 Special style

Robfox

Smash Lord
LMAO
ok let me re-write this
"O nd i've improved on my lasers TY Hanzou I kinda mixed ur style wit the X 4 Jump nd Y 4 Special style"
Oh and i've improved on my lasers, thank you Hanzhou :). I kind of mixed your style with the X for jump and Y for special style.

btw how do you not know Cloud? He's so cool lol

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Oh god yes.

Cloud why don't you post some of your results? They're decent and worthy of 10th imo.
because i dont care :p

Europe and the USA are different. they cant be measured up to each other accurately. Id rather be put in Ganon tier than be put on the list :)

...You have no idea how much respect you've just gained from me. Seriously.

That is the kind of outlook we should ALL have.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
No, I'll stand behind my opinion.
I'm not expecting you to change your mind or anything. I can just argue why putting your motivation, effort, and reward system behind your individual endeavors is more productive than putting it behind an unofficial power ranking spot.

Very practical, Atomsk. I sincerely respect the constructive criticisms in your posts.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm not expecting you to change your mind or anything. I can just argue why putting your motivation, effort, and reward system behind your individual endeavors is more productive than putting it behind an unofficial power ranking spot.

Very practical, Atomsk. I sincerely respect the constructive criticisms in your posts.
I never-never mind tbh lol.

Top Bottom