• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I have studied all of TKD's conquests and am now ready to begin my quest as the next great Fox.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
>.> why did Iblis become garbage all of a sudden.

Oh yeah sorry about what happened at Ktar NAKAT it sucks to have to play ADHD so early on homie. You got him next time though.

M@v

Subarashii!
I got 9th. Had to face vex early then faced one of my crewmates right after. We know eachother so well we always trade sets >.<

I won the mid tier singles event though :p

(technically smurf and I split, but we we too damn lazy/tired to play the whole set out)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. is snowballbob the guy that lives in NY? I think ive met you before.
2. nakat lost to kai tho, which is way more embarassing.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
1. is snowballbob the guy that lives in NY? I think ive met you before.
2. nakat lost to kai tho, which is way more embarassing.
Kai is good wtf? Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. He is like the second Sonic I've ever played. This is showing that I need to master that MU. How is losing to the possibly second best Diddy embarrassing even in the slightest bit?

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
na, i live in MD. u mighta met me if u went to a big oos tournament.i used to play alot but i didnt have a controller nd i lost my friends wavebird reciever + hard getting rides so i stopped goin places. march tho i can drive nd school basically done so ima start goin again

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I got 3rd place in allbrawl chillout Deltacod got lucky did you see me on the webcam though taking off my varsity jacket and **** lmao?
***** you don't have any FFA strategy son, yall were ignoring Jtails and were killing each other off. He was watching you guys the like yo -> :troll:

But yeah you were hella salty son, taking off the jacket and ****. I heard you scream. LOL :awesome:

EDIT: Snowball you making a comeback??? I remember watching your vids back in '09 haha

EDIT2: What Kisam said.

M@v

Subarashii!
gg on midtier, but isnt vex a bowser?
He went almost all ice climbers in singles. He barely plays bowser anymore. He went Icys game one on me then GW game two when I cp'd rainbow(I stayed fox). Hes the best player in PA by a good margin.

When I played him in mid tiers he went Luigi and pit.

D

Deleted member

why is nakat above trevonte again (who just beat tyrant,tearbear, and TKD).

Top Bottom