• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I thought tre went mk in those matches.
i know they were fox dittoes, which would have been awesome, but yea one of them was not playing fox.

D

Deleted member

They were all fox i believe, i dont think trev's MK is even that good, he mains fox and snake.

Theres no way he beat tearbear or tyrant without fox lol, and TKD wasnt on stream so you couldnt have seen that. TKD went MK vs trevontes fox in winners, im guessing the same matchup happened in losers (wasnt streamed). They did fox ditto friendlies.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
They were all fox i believe, i dont think trev's MK is even that good, he mains fox and snake.

Theres no way he beat tearbear or tyrant without fox lol, and TKD wasnt on stream so you couldnt have seen that. TKD went MK vs trevontes fox in winners, im guessing the same matchup happened in losers (wasnt streamed). They did fox ditto friendlies.
Ok so Trevonte got 3 good *** wins at WGF and you are riding him mad hard right now. Hop off the slong and think for a minute, Notice TKD beat him in winners with his secondary MK. Then all of a sudden decided to go WARIO or Larry. Iblis told me when TKD gets frustrated he is going to lose which is one thing that holds him back as a player. Being sent to losers the way he did I knew trevonte would beat him I don't know who he went though.

Trevonte beat:
-Tyrant (Top WC MK)
-Tearbear( Another top MK)
-TKD( Our boy)

I have:

-Nairo (Top EC MK who consistently beats ANTI, ADHD, Atomsk, ect and places top 4 if not first at almost every tournament he enters in both Doubles (won MLG Dallas Doubles) and Singles.)
-Inui( Top EC MK with many accomplishments)
-UTD Zac (The best Game and watch that beats Dojo, razer, ect. Texas threat)

and a ton of more amazing wins. Not saying Trevonte doesn't though.

I have wins from my region around the same caliber as those players.

I am so proud of Trevonte though you have no idea how this is going to reflect Fox as a character. This is going to make more people realize that it's more then 2-3 players who can use him and make him viable.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Ok so Trevonte got 3 good *** wins at WGF and you are riding him mad hard right now. Hop off the slong and think for a minute, Notice TKD beat him in winners with his secondary MK. Then all of a sudden decided to go WARIO or Larry. Iblis told me when TKD gets frustrated he is going to lose which is one thing that holds him back as a player. Being sent to losers the way he did I knew trevonte would beat him I don't know who he went though.

Trevonte beat:
-Tyrant (Top WC MK)
-TKD( Our boy)

I have:

-Nairo (Top EC MK who consistently beats ANTI, ADHD, Atomsk, ect and places top 4 if not first at almost every tournament he enters in both Doubles (won MLG Dallas Doubles) and Singles.)

I am so proud of Trevonte though you have no idea how this is going to reflect Fox as a character. This is going to make more people realize that it's more then 2-3 players who can use him and make him viable.
I agree. Trevonte performed very well yesterday but, doing good at one tourney does not mean Trevonte should be above him.

And I'm not even trying to take away from Trevonte's wins but, now that he is in the limelight because he beat TKD's WARIO, it seems as if you (burntsocks) are trying to take away from NAKAT.

jbandrew

Smash Lord

Trevonte beat:
-Tyrant (Top WC MK)
-TKD( Our boy)

I have:

I agree with this. Yes Trevonte did Fox extremely proud yesterday, but NAKAT can't just be swept away when he has wins like Nairo, Inui, Will, UTDZac under his belt and more. The thing thats important to note is that while Trevonte may have gotten these wins yesterday, it was one tournament, while NAKAT has been doing well consistently and proving to be able to net these wins on a consistent basis; that is the difference. Not taking away from Trevonte, I am extremely proud of the work that Fox is putting in, just saying that just because he got a few good wins doesn't automatically put him above someone who's been doing the same consistently.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I agree with what NAKAT said because I D***Ride ALL DAY FOR NAKAT....ALL DAY!

and because it made since

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The only person Nairo consistently beats out of that is ANTI. I'm even with Nairo and Wyatt has a positive record vs Nairo.

Also lol @ Nakat's friends from NJ coming in.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
The only person Nairo consistently beats out of that is ANTI. I'm even with Nairo and Wyatt has a positive record vs Nairo.

Also lol @ Nakat's friends from NJ coming in.
yea both lists cant be compared. inui isnt top (look at his results), utd zac doesnt play much anymore(only doubles) and vinnie is better, and i dont consistently beat atomsk and adhd so stop lying nakat. only anti and thats recently(im probly up by one set right now). tkd is better than us. tearbear is probly even with me. and tyrant is better than all of us. nakaty you get way too defensive and u need to chill. one tourney does not = better than someone but you cant deny the 3 people trevonte beat are better than the 3 people u beat. any of the good players that pay attention to results around here would agree with me instead of ur crew friends.

so yeah the 3 wins trevonte got imo are better than anything youve gotten but i dont think trevonte is better than you still. he needs to prove it more.

edit: nakat you said your wins are utd zac, inui and me, but then you say a ton of more amazing wins? please post them. curious lol

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i agree with nario, although i based my opinion on assumption so im not necessarily correct

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^yea that was kind of a bad counter point

nobody WANTS to get sent to losers...the same way nobody wants to drop a pools match.

I know whenver i lose a pool matche to someone i feel like i shouldnt have it angers me. thus making me play more s**tty

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This is why the Wolf boards don't have power rankings because it creates so much conflict and argueing rofl. And someone always gets butt hurt.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
yea both lists cant be compared. inui isnt top (look at his results), utd zac doesnt play much anymore(only doubles) and vinnie is better, and i dont consistently beat atomsk and adhd so stop lying nakat. only anti and thats recently(im probly up by one set right now). tkd is better than us. tearbear is probly even with me. and tyrant is better than all of us. nakaty you get way too defensive and u need to chill. one tourney does not = better than someone but you cant deny the 3 people trevonte beat are better than the 3 people u beat. any of the good players that pay attention to results around here would agree with me instead of ur crew friends.

so yeah the 3 wins trevonte got imo are better than anything youve gotten but i dont think trevonte is better than you still. he needs to prove it more.

edit: nakat you said your wins are utd zac, inui and me, but then you say a ton of more amazing wins? please post them. curious lol
I didn't try and lie nor did I mean to say "consistently". I was in a rush I worded that wrong my bad. I just named 3 people I beat off the bat. I could post everyone else I've won against but it wouldn't really matter. I'm still extremely happy for Trevonte though.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I know whenver i lose a pool matche to someone i feel like i shouldnt have it angers me. thus making me play more s**tty
I know this feeling all too well.

and because its not necessary?

Kain=Wolf

you guys are like his B2K and he's omarion
I died.

Trevonte has placed like Top 4-5 in tournaments on a regular basis. Trevonte seems to spend more time on AiB, so I'm sure that all (most) of his results are on AiB. So if you need data to compare, just look for his stuff on AiB.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I didn't try and lie nor did I mean to say "consistently". I was in a rush I worded that wrong my bad. I just named 3 people I beat off the bat. I could post everyone else I've won against but it wouldn't really matter. I'm still extremely happy for Trevonte though.
You don't sound very happy for him.

Nairo

ok but stop saying ton of amazing wins rofl. i name search and you say that alot but nj ny knows thats false. i dont even have a ton of amazing wins.

at vex: i agree.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I am happy for him. Me and Trevonte have spoken before and helped one another out through AIM. He roots for me on live stream just as I root for him whenever I see him through a stream. I say amazing even though when I said it it was just an exxageration I don't blame you for take it serious though.

D

Deleted member

I wasnt serious but ok. I mean i was serious but its not like i keep track of your (nakat) wins.
I just know that TKD>>all of your wins and tyrant>>all of your wins =P
Obviously you are both very good with fox

GOAT22

Smash Cadet
LOL. I think this is like my second time logging on to this site. LOL at someone saying i beat TKDs wario. I lost to his mk in winners then i beat his MK in losers. I was just hoping that i didnt lose to X so i could get a crack at lee martin because hes like one of my fav mks to watch haha. We did play a friendly and i won but its just a friendly haha. TKD didnt want to go fox because he said he didnt know the ditto MU but he did beat me in the ditto after our tourney set which was on livestream.

ALL in all, had fun in my first OoR lol. I proved that i didnt suck which im happy about haha.

So if people want to know how my tourney sets went, it was....

Tyrant 2-1. Took me to RC game 3 and i 2stocked him. Almost went to timeout

TKD 2-1. First game i won on FD. Like me at 50% or something. Took me to Castle siege and that game was last hit. shuttle looped me when he blocked usmash. And i won game 3 on SV

Tearbear 2-1. Won game 1 on FD. Got 3stocked on brinstar LOL. i went snake and couldnt do nothing. shut me down. 3rd game was on SV and i won

X 1-2 OMG SONIC LOL. I still believe the character is bad but X mindgames are too ****. He got the best of me.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
LOL. I think this is like my second time logging on to this site. LOL at someone saying i beat TKDs wario. I lost to his mk in winners then i beat his MK in losers. I was just hoping that i didnt lose to X so i could get a crack at lee martin because hes like one of my fav mks to watch haha. We did play a friendly and i won but its just a friendly haha. TKD didnt want to go fox because he said he didnt know the ditto MU but he did beat me in the ditto after our tourney set which was on livestream.

ALL in all, had fun in my first OoR lol. I proved that i didnt suck which im happy about haha.

So if people want to know how my tourney sets went, it was....

Tyrant 2-1. Took me to RC game 3 and i 2stocked him. Almost went to timeout

TKD 2-1. First game i won on FD. Like me at 50% or something. Took me to Castle siege and that game was last hit. shuttle looped me when he blocked usmash. And i won game 3 on SV

Tearbear 2-1. Won game 1 on FD. Got 3stocked on brinstar LOL. i went snake and couldnt do nothing. shut me down. 3rd game was on SV and i won

X 1-2 OMG SONIC LOL. I still believe the character is bad but X mindgames are too ****. He got the best of me.
You think Sonic is still bad lol? To be honest I don't even know anymore Sonic players have began to step it up.

Nairo

Fox and Sonic are both bad(or fox may not necessarily be bad but he's far from good either). Anyone who denies this sucks at coming to terms that they are winning mostly off the opponent having matchup inexperience(opponents fault but no denying this). I mean come on now, open your eyes.

~Not Nairo

Top Bottom