• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
ok so like my legitimacy of lieutenant pretty much went out the door when I saw 4bidden as one

shouldn't like you be held accountable for what you post?

I MEAN COME ON

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
OK I think I got every fox accounted for (I think) Now about the descriptions of the ranks
Do you guys think I need to change them to make them more accurate If so please tell me
and post to tell me which players shouldnt belong in their rank (veteran foxes only)

M@v

Subarashii!
I should enter a tourney as fox just to show you guys Im still better than most of you with fox =P

Robfox

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273770 3rd place (in both doubles and singles)
I had another tourney where I placed 5th out of 14 but the thread isnt around anymore.

Honestly I believe what Mav says hell probably **** most of us here even in his Fox retirement lol but oh well I guess we can see at Apex xP

edit: Shouldnt Sam be in the Fallen Heroes section he doesnt play anymore...dang him lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
I don't know if it changes anything but I'm ranked #3 on Arizona's PR and I usually place top 3-4 in our tournaments

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
Under "Cadet" you have something like, "You're pretty bad and you don't know what the competitive SENCE" is. I'm pretty sure that ought to be scene. Just a spelling error.

I may or may not be going to two Utah tournaments in July. Kinda depends on work schedules and whatnot though.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if that's what cadet is then that isn't me wtf

i've been to plenty of tournaments and my fox is ****

trufax

i 2 stocked bloodkross's (namesearch prevent) snake on wifi with it

IM DA BESS FO REALZ GUIZE

Robfox

Smash Lord
I understand you putting me as cadet because you havent seen much of me but trust me when I say I am higher than that. I'll show yall what I can do you'll be seeing alot more of me now that it is summer and im done with high school.
btw player 3 wi fi doesnt count lmao it's....wi fi enough said lol

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I'd seperate them into National, Regional, and Local threats. It seems more organized and makes more sense than kinda subjective phrases. I guess the main problem with my suggestion is that some regions/local places are tougher than others, but the margin shouldn't be too large I don't think.

Another problem is placing the people who don't place well in a region but still might be good. It's just an idea though. Another idea is seperation by placings, which would obviously make TKD in top tier, and then people like Zeton, Nakat, (I don't know Trevonte's or Lesje's placings) in the next tier for sometimes getting in top 5 and taking out big named or ranked players in tournaments. Next tier might be like, 17thish not bad not great area, and last tier might be don't make it out of pools or doesn't enter tourneys as Fox tier.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
I'd seperate them into National, Regional, and Local threats. It seems more organized and makes more sense than "doing okay," or "having obstacles to overcome." I guess the main problem with my suggestion is that some regions/local places are tougher than others, but the margin shouldn't be too large I don't think.

I guess the main problem is the people who don't place well in a region but still might be good. It's just an idea though. Another idea is seperation by placings, which would obviously make TKD in top tier, and then people like Zeton, Nakat, (I don't know Trevonte's or Lesje's placings) in the next tier for sometimes getting in top 5 and taking out big named or ranked players in tournaments. Next tier might be like, 17thish not bad not great area, and last tier might be don't make it out of pools or doesn't enter tourneys as Fox tier.
Great idea I want this to be nice and clean enough to be a sticky so If you guys have any suggestions to improve this thread please say something

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Says the guy who never posts on the Fox Boards anymore and has officially shoved an image of the traitorous chimp himself into his signature.

But don't take it so seriously Rookie, it's not like we hate you or anything. I would think the title is understandable.

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah rookie. Embrace it like me. They have forsaken me the same way they have you.

Me+ rookie fox ditto team vs any of you fox ditto teams. bring it.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
IM A TRAITOR!? lmao wow you guys are unreal

caps
Im sorry if your offended about the traitor thing and Uuhhh.. IT WAS IBLIS IDEA!!! :chuckle:

if you want me to switch triator to something else I will but I cant think of a reasonable word other than switched and about the post Considering no one is asking for suggestions other than that are you guys satisfied and ok with this for now?

edit: oops edited this post a bit to late

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If you want me to switch traitor to something else I will but I cant think of a reasonable word other than switched
and well considering no one is asking for suggestions other than that
Are you guys satisfied and ok with this for now?
They are just playing man.

LOL i got *****..i still use fox youu d1ckss
YOU SUCK GET *****!

Not really ;)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Next Saturday me and P-3 are going to a tourney and we will get vids of our Foxes uploaded when the time comes.

EDIT: Meep I don't care what you say Meep needs to move out of Cadet stat.

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox dubs are pretty awesome. And chill out M@V, you switched to Falco, and Rookie switched to Diddy. Those are undeniable facts. If you're offended by the term "traitor" then we'll change it, but the point is you get a laugh out of it, not rage.Aaaand, I've never seen this guy before o.0.
Hey im not the one raging , rookie is. Besides, I'm wearing my traitor tag with PRIDE son.

Top Bottom