• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hey im not the one raging , rookie is. Besides, I'm wearing my traitor tag with PRIDE son.
Yes, you must teach him my friend enemy to wear it with pride.

Lol you would M@V. You would...

Anyways, the OP needs some serious cleaning up and some better aesthetics. I'll try and make some graphics for it later.
Hey I can help out with a large writing portion if needed.

I may have changed characters but I haven't changed. You should know this.
We do know :)

Yeah yeah, but I miss those days when you used to own the matchup discussion thread M@V. Those were fun times.
These were the days alright. When we had ZHAMY,Xiivi,Fenrir, and the such still moving around this place :(

Fox traitors unite!

:sonic: - that guy no one remembers because made the stupidest switch
:diddy: - Rookie
:falco: - M@v
:metaknight: - Toronto Joe
Fixed this post :p

Whats wrong with this picture? Oh yeah, its that excel downgraded with his new character.
LOL

Player-3

Smash Hero
btw player 3 wi fi doesnt count lmao it's....wi fi enough said lol
yo bro

when did i say anything about wifi

and guys

i dropped fox for fox

i'm a traitor

;-;

no srsly i did LOL, i mained fox like a year ago and dropped him, but now i picked him back up guize

Player-3

Smash Hero
LOL

that was a joke (even though it did happen)

i've been to many a offline tournament and i don't even own a wii so idk how i can be considered a wifi player

:U

Player-3

Smash Hero
no you suck

iblis gtfo

i haven't "met" you yet

CUZ YOU BAILED ON ME WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MM

Player-3

Smash Hero
iblis i said i saw you vs kola

as in watched it on youtube

i was in EUROPE for that tournament brah

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, please take this private conversation so your reputations with us aren't affected. (I think ya'll need to calm down personally.)

And you might want to include UNOFFICIAL in the title of this thread as it is still being worked out. Or just put (work in progress) or something.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol, please take this private conversation so your reputations with us aren't affected. (I think ya'll need to calm down personally.)

And you might want to include UNOFFICIAL in the title of this thread as it is still being worked out. Or just put (work in progress) or something.
Yo Light we are playing fall back with that.

Also wouldn't always be a work in progress because wouldn't people be moving all the time?

Unless we are going to do Power Rankings Monthly, and we add points like Ankoku's thread.

TKD

Smash Lord
I'll just erase this post and say that I dislike the idea of this thread. It should be named "Fox players of note" or "Smashboards Fox-" etc and not include the ones that aren't in SWF. IDK. It just seems that this lists every Fox player these boards know, which I find to be unnecessary.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wouldnt mind being on here, if I can get some vids up of my fox I'll post them and let you guys decide where I should be ranked or whatever.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I'll just erase this post and say that I dislike the idea of this thread. It should be named "Fox players of note" or "Smashboards Fox-" etc and not include the ones that aren't in SWF. IDK. It just seems that this lists every Fox player these boards know, which I find to be unnecessary.
I second this motion

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I suppose but I still want to but the ranks up their for fun and I guess I can turn this into kind of a social stats thread

M@v

Subarashii!
Just noticed this, but notice the names in the traitors:

Rookie. Widely considered the best fox until tkd showed up

M@v. Ones of the best North East foxes. Was always in rookies shadow :mad:

Toronto Joe. Best fox in Canada.

All pretty good players that switched from him =P

oh and excel too

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Asdioh is a cadet? In comparison to the other Foxes on here, that doesn't seem right. He just doesn't post as much on SWF, but I can see him being in the local/state threat area. I also think that Captain should be a level for regional threats, and Zeton, Nakat, Lesje, and maybe Cloudrain (dunno how he places) should move up there. Not in that order probably but eh. Lieutenant can be local/state threats, because those two are synonymous in most states aside from like California, Florida, and Texas.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Asdioh is a cadet? In comparison to the other Foxes on here, that doesn't seem right. He just doesn't post as much on SWF, but I can see him being in the local/state threat area. I also think that Captain should be a level for regional threats, and Zeton, Nakat, Lesje, and maybe Cloudrain (dunno how he places) should move up there. Not in that order probably but eh. Lieutenant can be local/state threats, because those two are synonymous in most states aside from like California, Florida, and Texas.
i agree with this, although i dont think yui and TKD should be on a whole different caragori because there not dramatically better and still makes mistakes. part of the reason TKD is so good is because he knows all of his match ups/ the vast majority.

lesje and I are the best fox's in Europe. wont know who is better untill we meet at bushido impact although i think i play better players (calzors better snake than ultimate razer XD)

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
i agree with this, although i dont think yui and TKD should be on a whole different caragori because there not dramatically better and still makes mistakes. part of the reason TKD is so good is because he knows all of his match ups/ the vast majority.

lesje and I are the best fox's in Europe. wont know who is better untill we meet at bushido impact although i think i play better players (calzors better snake than ultimate razer XD)
Is that so I may move you up to general since you can go head to head with the pros in Eruope it would be like Yui in Japan Ill see what the others think

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i call shinanigans.

zeton should be higher

dude beat lains ice climbrs as fox and your gonna have him be captain level?

although for me being technical support and lieutenant, i'll accept : P

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Is that so I may move you up to general since you can go head to head with the pros in Eruope it would be like Yui in Japan Ill see what the others think
naa i wasnt trying to get moved up at all. honestly i dont mind

and uzi is right although lain was high when they played loool, as long as zeton still plays he should be higher.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i miss zeton,i cant even find him on msn anymore

wah :(( <|3

i like this thread,it gives people incentive to get better and follow their progress =] although..i think its kinda safe to say when i actually played i was good D:

M@v

Subarashii!
Trevonte is active on AiB. You should be able to catch him in the AiB ladder chat once in a while.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol where did this thread come from? I really need to clicked the Fox boards instead of just the User CP.

=3

i miss zeton,i cant even find him on msn anymore

wah :(( <|3

i like this thread,it gives people incentive to get better and follow their progress =] although..i think its kinda safe to say when i actually played i was good D:
He got 17th at a tourney this weekend and 2nd in teams.

Top Bottom