• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nakat I thought there was an IC in there too?

and if you hit me up at the tourney, ill show you how to beat pikachu with fox.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that link i put up, if you watch all the way through the first vid, it automatically takes you to the next 2 right after. if you didnt know

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
whos the pikachu player in your pool?

You can take them with fox son, Ill teach you.

as for the shiek matchup, you on your own on that. lol

Chuee

Smash Hero
Seagull is Wolf, he should be good, Aposl should be good
idk Y NAKAT wouldn't make it. It's top 3 advance
I heard seagull say before that goes Sheik on Fox's or something.
Also saw him asking the sheik boards for tilt lock %s :3

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So what? I'm sure his Sheik isn't amazing.

Just camp him super hard. Utilt>utilt>utilt>utilt>utilt>usmash then kill him at like 90%.

Sucky Sheiks are free.

TKD

Smash Lord
/\ more like land with nair instead of airdodge so he has shieldgrab instead of ftilt available and kill him with dsmash because sheik's recovery sucks
lol i'm not predominant; i barely go to any tournaments

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
/\ more like land with nair instead of airdodge so he has shieldgrab instead of ftilt available and kill him with dsmash because sheik's recovery sucks
You should be sponsored WTF! lol Nah serious though it would be cool to see you at some major events. I think our odds of winning something of a MLG magnitude with you and NAKAT competing would be pretty good.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Come to COT5. Its past events was top 3 for most attendance in brawl history (I think it went Genesis, COT4, Apex)

You should be sponsored WTF! lol Nah serious though it would be cool to see you at some major events. I think our odds of winning something of a MLG magnitude with you and NAKAT competing would be pretty good.
NAKAT wouldn't win sadly which I dont understand because he meets some of the best players in the country almost constantly in bracket and has the experience, I think he jus cracks under pressure

The square root of 69 is 8 something? Right? Cuz i've been trying to work it out.
WTF does this have to do wit anything? Use a calculator -___-

NAKAT

Smash Champion
NAKAT wouldn't win sadly which I dont understand because he meets some of the best players in the country almost constantly in bracket and has the experience, I think he jus cracks under pressure
You don't know me at all.You definitely can't tell me what I'd win, and I am actually very good under pressure for your information.

LMAo.......that was tooo funny
Hi Trump :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I know. But if TKD is gonna call Sheiks recovery crappy then Foxs' is crappy as well.

But they're both decent recoveries.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it seems to me that the only time shiek ever gets back on stage with out taking damage is if she got lucky or the other guy tried to read the teleport instead of just waiting and reacting to it.

Top Bottom