• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Me and Mega have known each other since about summer 2010. Anyway so NAKAT, what do YOU suggest I do to improve myself. Im being completely serious about this question.
There's not enough time in the average human lifespan...

I think you mispelled ********. But this change is going to start NOW and YOU can count on this being the last time you EVER hear me trash talking somebody EVEN if they start first. I suggest you guys print screen this post because I WILL change.
inb4believeit?

No, but in all seriousness, get rid of the ****ing ego. It's not cute, it's not charming and it's mad obnoxious. Like, you come in and claim "Rizk Top 5 Fox all day!" and then when we look at your results, there's a note stapled to it with a longer list of johns. Go to tournaments (stacked or not) and go ham. Pull in good results and maybe then people will stop looking past you (that's a stretch because your personality sucks) but I'm keeping it mad real with you. NOBODY is gonna want to deal with you when you start calling *****s out for no reason whatsoever. Why do you think you were banned the first time? Because people were hating on the "Magnum Opus of Fox Mains"? No. It's because you came in here and started a bunch of drama because people were keeping it 100 with you.

This is the part where you start wildin' out, proving my point.

afk.

Chuee

Smash Hero
there's not enough time in the average human lifespan...

inb4believeit?

No, but in all seriousness, get rid of the ****ing ego. It's not cute, it's not charming and it's mad obnoxious. Like, you come in and claim "rizk top 5 fox all day!" and then when we look at your results, there's a note stapled to it with a longer list of johns. Go to tournaments (stacked or not) and go ham. Pull in good results and maybe then people will stop looking past you (that's a stretch because your personality sucks) but i'm keeping it mad real with you. Nobody is gonna want to deal with you when you start calling *****s out for no reason whatsoever. Why do you think you were banned the first time? Because people were hating on the "magnum opus of fox mains"? No. It's because you came in here and started a bunch of drama because people were keeping it 100 with you.

Afk.
quoted for the truff

Rizk18

Smash Lord
There's not enough time in the average human lifespan...

inb4believeit?

No, but in all seriousness, get rid of the ****ing ego. It's not cute, it's not charming and it's mad obnoxious. Like, you come in and claim "Rizk Top 5 Fox all day!" and then when we look at your results, there's a note stapled to it with a longer list of johns. Go to tournaments (stacked or not) and go ham. Pull in good results and maybe then people will stop looking past you (that's a stretch because your personality sucks) but I'm keeping it mad real with you. NOBODY is gonna want to deal with you when you start calling *****s out for no reason whatsoever. Why do you think you were banned the first time? Because people were hating on the "Magnum Opus of Fox Mains"? No. It's because you came in here and started a bunch of drama because people were keeping it 100 with you.

afk.
Lol I'm glad I mean so much to you that you took 10 minutes out of your life to write all that. Thank you <3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
inb4believeit?

Test number 2.
Lol I'm glad I mean so much to you that you took 10 minutes out of your life to write all that. Thank you <3
passed.

and with a little humor on top. Thats bonus points.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Rizk I spent three minutes trying to think of what to write, but this is all i have so far.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Rizk...you are jumping into **** kid....stop it homes. It's not hate, it's resent. The hostility is a response to your attitude you give off. Heads up son.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
can we get another ban plz?

^4 seconds to write

^another 2 seconds

^could keep repeating
I haven't done anything ban worthy nor will I suck myself into saying something dumb:)
Rizk...you are jumping into **** kid....stop it homes. It's not hate, it's resent. The hostility is a response to your attitude you give off. Heads up son.
I didn't say anything bad.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Act normal and lets see if he can actually change, this is coming from the one whom he called a ****** (N word).
Just letting you know that bringing that has been stuff back into this, is just going to make people act as if we were still dealing with that stuff. And I will take you on that offer.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Like half of Fox mains are black and then like most of the non Fox mains who check this thread like me and K.I.D. are black too. Lol just realized that.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, just like last time. Cut down on the spam, trolling, all that stuff. KJ isn't around atm so the rest of us are looking over the board for awhile. Don't want to close the thread, though if it's going to merely generate useless posts, well you know.
Last warning, guys.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
yet as i watched with my own 2 eyes at WG4 trevonte beat TKD. trevonte da best imo. and not just cause he beat tkd but overall watching those 2 play people i personally though trevonte did superior

Top Bottom