• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Dr Peepee to Smashers' Reunion(Norway): Current Status- Paying dudes back

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
daw hey you know how it is man =p

sorry for the delay with paying back, those who have PM'd me. I've been busy today. I'll try to get your refunds to you either in some downtime the next few days, or on Sunday(I have a smasher staying with me from tomorrow until Sunday morning).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay, so the money came into my paypal TODAY, so now I will begin paying dudes back finally lmao

I need e-mail addresses to do this apparently, so please list them here or in a PM along with whether you want to be paid back or not.

I will be PM'ing anyone I quoted if I believe they donated to me, but if you could come forward and tell me if you want your money back or not I'd really appreciate it. =)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Okay, so the money came into my paypal TODAY, so now I will begin paying dudes back finally lmao

I need e-mail addresses to do this apparently, so please list them here or in a PM along with whether you want to be paid back or not.

I will be PM'ing anyone I quoted if I believe they donated to me, but if you could come forward and tell me if you want your money back or not I'd really appreciate it. =)
My email is:

novissbm@gmail.com

Thanks =)

Top Bottom