• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's not really that important to be truthful. Especially, when all of any other good Foxes have become tourney lazy how would we rate people?

Unless we start showing for tournies it will stay as TKD then everyone else because everyone else can't rated.

I just what I have to say about it, maybe if we did this about a year then it would work.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
To be 100% honest, the only people with notable tourney info would be TKD, and maybe NAKAT even though he is stuck at like 17th the past few tourneys.

I want to attend more tourneys but I have been extremely busy with school. I should be going to a tourney in early June.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Yea same NKB i have been so busy with school
but school is almost over so I will be attending more tournaments Ill try to put Fox on my Fox MUz are good only people I have problems with are Gaymanwatch, Oli, and MK.
EDIT:What tourney are you going to NKB we arent that far away from each other (im N PA) we could probably meet and play

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I've attended several tournies, most of which NKB never updates with! Doesn't matter though, I plan on placing higher than 9th pretty soon.

TKD da bess imo.
.... I stand corrected then. I didn't know that went to tournies still.

I need to start going again >.<

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
OFFLINE TOURNAMENT WITH FOX!!!!!!!!
NAME - Brewin up some Brawl 2
PLACING - 7th of 34 singles & 4th of 17 doubles

I personally would not be proud of myself for getting 7th........ but Ally, Holynightmare, Swordgard, Ambrose and SilverDoc were there. there ALSO were some very impressive Falco`s and Diddy`s.

I know I should`ve still done a better job. so I won`t john...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
OFFLINE TOURNAMENT WITH FOX!!!!!!!!
NAME - Brewin up some Brawl 2
PLACING - 7th of 34 singles & 4th of 17 doubles

I personally would not be proud of myself for getting 7th........ but Ally, Holynightmare, Swordgard, Ambrose and SilverDoc were there. there ALSO were some very impressive Falco`s and Diddy`s.

I know I should`ve still done a better job. so I won`t john...
Good job! Link?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Most defiantly, I know what my in-state competition is but I only really heard of elev8 from AL so everyone else I will just have to see how it goes. I heard we ***** NC in Herb 3 though.

Top Bottom