• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Nice....whats your next tourney guard are you coming to the US?

I do want to come to the US.....accually, my next tourny might be APEX 2010. Hopefully I won`t be the only Fox there.lol I better not be.lol

I wana learn the playstyle of other Fox`s out there.

What about you Robfox, you ever comming to Canada, or APEX 2010?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I do want to come to the US.....accually, my next tourny might be APEX 2010. Hopefully I won`t be the only Fox there.lol I better not be.lol

Toronto Joe is going, play his Fox, and so is Monkeyx4. Which surprises me but as of recently he has gotten pretty good so you have those two.

Robfox

Smash Lord

I wanna go to Canada highly doubt it though but yea hopefully ill be @ Apex. I hope TKD will be there :p

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah challenging TKD would be an awesome experience.

also, I go to Toronto sometimes with Ally for tourny`s, so I might challenge TO Joe there........when I go, he`s not there. Also, TO Joe mains MK now (secondary`s Fox) ........I do hope his Fox didn`t get rusty cuz I wanted to face him for a while now.lol

PS: I love Joe`s combo video

Robfox

Smash Lord
I played TO Joe online he wasnt as good as I thought he would be but then again it is Wi-fi so you know lol yea Fox mirror with TKD would be epic im also trying to face NAKAT. Im definetley facing Monkey we always play online lol but if you come train with Ally im sure your Fox is beast we have to play when we get there :p

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Big Tourney coming up today. NC,AL,MA/VA, and some FL players are coming. Wish me luck against Reflex, Kismet, Radaj, BigLou and others >.<

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if this is still being updated, I placed 2nd with a combination of fox and snake (I would have lost in losers finals if it werent for fox) at a tourney in aus yesterday.

boost 13 4/7/2010 21 entrants.

I'll try and get some vids up so I can finally get some critque on my fox.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Oh well, since I'm now maining Fox in teams and starting to use him in singles, I guess you can add me to the list.

King Funk
Name: Julius
Gamertag: King Funk
Contact info: jultheboss_01@hotmail.com (Windows Live Messenger)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can you guys add me to the list please

Name: Luke Atyeo
Tag: Atyeo/Kyubi/Ace
Contact info: smashboards lol

and as for some results,

Boost X, 7th out of 20something (they only record the double elim bracket which happens after pools)
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=8381

Boost XI, 9th out of 20something in brawl singles
1st in brawl banned stages lol
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/06/boost-xi-results/

Boost XII, 5th out of 20something in brawl singles
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/06/boost-xii-results/

Boost XIII, 2nd out of 18
http://www.ausmash.com/2010/07/boost-xiii-results/

I'm slowly getting the hang of fox ;)

also I should point out that whilst I think I've come first in teams in everyone of those tourneys, I only use snake in teams so dont put those results up.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
got second place at this tourney. the guy that beat me went as tutuking
http://www.aadl.org/events/list?id=7709

I don't know if they are gonna post results up on the site so I hope this is good enough for now.
4th place in teams btw

Name: .......
tags: Craft, ACID, LordD, AGEIA, waka
Location: Michigan during summer. Virginia during the school year
contact info: Smash World Forums or aim.

I'll put up the video of me vs tutuking up later in the video thread.

EDIT: **** the camera wasnt recording during finals my bro forgot to record.

Duo55

Smash Ace
got second place at this tourney. the guy that beat me went as tutuking
http://www.aadl.org/events/list?id=7709

I don't know if they are gonna post results up on the site so I hope this is good enough for now.
4th place in teams btw

Name: .......
tags: Craft, ACID, LordD, AGEIA, waka
Location: Michigan during summer. Virginia during the school year
contact info: Smash World Forums or aim.

I'll put up the video of me vs tutuking up later in the video thread.

EDIT: **** the camera wasnt recording during finals my bro forgot to record.
I don't think he accepts tourneys that aren't posted on swf. I placed first in a tourney with 61 entrants going fox only but he never posted it because I guess it wasn't on swfs.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I know I can't talk because of my recent disappearance....but you might want to consider handing this thread over to KJ <3 he is doing an amazing job keeping things around here clean.

I know I can't talk because of my recent disappearance....but you might want to consider handing this thread over to KJ <3 he is doing an amazing job keeping things around here clean.
I would be more then willing to take over this thread if need be. NeverKnowsBest is the one to make this decision however, I won't touch this thread if he doesn't wish for me to do so.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Post from the BBR:
I have never played TKD, but some Fox at Apex2 almost beat me in pools, and probably would have won both matches instead of lost if he didn't fall into habits such as constanlty spamming up tilt after a drill or double jumping in the same spot or spamming up smash when I'm at kill % while I am just waiting for it and baiting it.
Anyone knows who that was? XD

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Only foxes at Apex I saw were NAKAT, Toronto Joe, and Guard.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I only saw Toronto Joe use MK. neither me or him got past pools. I don't know TOJoe's excuse but I felt that I knew those TOP tier match-ups pretty well............but sucked against random low tiers.lol wtf ........oh, and I also lost to some Japanese Falco (not Rain). Rain's the best Japanese falco, I lost to the second best.

American's play SOOOOOOOOOOOO differently from us Canadian's.... I think I improved a lot now that I've played the USA Brawlers. SO THANK YOU USA!!!!!!!!!!!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
M2K that was me NAKAT. I got nervous that's all, but it's all good. Next time I am coming for you. Your MK was really hard you live up to your name well. If you have a hard time with Fox I wouldn't have mind playing friendlies with you somewhere so you can get the feel of the character. I don't believe I constantly spammed utilt either.

.AC.

Smash Lord
i have recently made some studies and calculations and i have concluded it is impossible to defeat TKD with mk.

Top Bottom