• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Nakat if NKD wishes to give up ownership of this thread, then it's yours to take. Have a word with him about it.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
dont mean to be an *** but ive never heard of nakat is he supposed to be like a good person to take care of such a forum?+ his fox good or..? just asking

Lightning93

Smash Champion
He seems to have taken an interest in everything tournament-wise, and a very notable Fox main as well.

Updating this thread doesn't take too much effort otherwise, he should do a great job as long as he doesn't slack off.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
LOL! I will never give this thread up! I will actually update it now. I haven't been too active lately due to my father being in the hospital for over a month now, and it's made me pretty sad, and unwilling to really go on smashboards.

*scans thread*

Apparently no one read what I posted last before I stopped updating, which was also another key factor to be not updating the OP. I will point it out.

Updated for the most part. I didn't add people who aren't active on the boards because it is more work LOL!

If you want you info in the directory really bad repost and I will put it in. And if I didn't add your tournament results it was because I missed em. So just repost anything I missed.

Also, I figured out the main reason why I don't update. It's because I have to click links to copy pasta them them together.

Please put your placining like this please!!!

"## out of ## at "Name of Tournament" on "##/##/##."
I'm not sure if people realize it but it takes A LOT of time clicking posts and getting everything accurate from a thread. I remember when I first started this thread, and I would spend a good 5 mins making the tourney results correct. If people simply use the format I supplied back in August I can do it EZ PZ.

Oo NAKAT post the AiB results in the format I provided and I will update. And you suck at RE5.

Rizk18

Smash Lord

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
LOL! I will never give this thread up! I will actually update it now. I haven't been too active lately due to my father being in the hospital for over a month now, and it's made me pretty sad, and unwilling to really go on smashboards.

*scans thread*

Apparently no one read what I posted last before I stopped updating, which was also another key factor to be not updating the OP. I will point it out.

I'm not sure if people realize it but it takes A LOT of time clicking posts and getting everything accurate from a thread. I remember when I first started this thread, and I would spend a good 5 mins making the tourney results correct. If people simply use the format I supplied back in August I can do it EZ PZ.

Oo NAKAT post the AiB results in the format I provided and I will update. And you suck at RE5.
Is this supposed to mean that you also delete results? Just because I don't post?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Is this supposed to mean that you also delete results? Just because I don't post?
Lol I archived em a while ago. There should be a post in the OP to link to your tourney results

crifer, Koblenz, Germany

3rd out of 19 at "Oktoberfest" 10/02/10, Neusorg (germany)

http://forum.germansmash.de/thread.php?threadid=13447

I only went 2-3 games DK.
Will update later tonight.

still didnt update me nkb? so u update for iblis and not me even when i typed it properly? bs..
I know I am sorry man I didn't see your update, and I will do it later tonight. I am try to diffuse a situation at home. My uncle from England came over and is acting crazy and getting into yelling matches with my mother. You don't f*** with my mother so I might have to throw his *** out.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Lol I archived em a while ago. There should be a post in the OP to link to your tourney results

Will update later tonight.

I know I am sorry man I didn't see your update, and I will do it later tonight. I am try to diffuse a situation at home. My uncle from England came over and is acting crazy and getting into yelling matches with my mother. You don't f*** with my mother so I might have to throw his *** out.
do it NKB! show him whos boss

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Hi I am a new Fox player but I recently went to a tournament, called Hall of Gaming #1 - The New Digital Mayhem, it was held in Wallingford, CT. I placed 9th out of 25 people I believe, and I thought it was worth mentioning. There is perhaps one problem, under the tournament I was listed as "CHFox" not "Chef Fox." It doesn't seem very problamatic but I thought I should make that clear. I plan to attend more tournaments and post my results here in the future. Thanks!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hi I am a new Fox player but I recently went to a tournament, called Hall of Gaming #1 - The New Digital Mayhem, it was held in Wallingford, CT. I placed 9th out of 25 people I believe, and I thought it was worth mentioning. There is perhaps one problem, under the tournament I was listed as "CHFox" not "Chef Fox." It doesn't seem very problamatic but I thought I should make that clear. I plan to attend more tournaments and post my results here in the future. Thanks!
GOOD JOB. That is a nice placing not only should you post your results but become an active member of our community.

This about to sound mad corny but uhhhh

Welcome the Fox Boards, the furriest of them where we go pew pew and Usmash people into next tuesday.

If you need any help or getting around here or the rest of the Smashboards. Feel free to ask me or anyone else around the boards. Please place your info into the Fox Directory so we can keep up with you and your future with us, don't make new threads unless it is something really important, look and ask in the Q and A thread first, all Fox videos are in the Fox Archive and his frame data and combo/string info in Uzi's thread. These are all stickied so you can't miss them. We hope to see great things from you as a Fox main now.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Alright I still haven't been added which kinda annoys me but i'll be chill about it and just repost.

4Biddin
Indiana/Midwest
Crew:The Black Order
Tag:4BDN

49th of 117 /Schools is in Session 3/ 9/11/2010
9th of 25 / Brawl in the Hall 2/ 9/18/2010

Top Bottom