• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUSION presents: UCI SMASH! Saturday, Feb 27th.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
jkun u r a *** for abusing the dj mirror account
My account got banned =(

I made a sexist/racist/funny post

i didn't know one of the admin was a girl and she took it pretty offended

so Mike G had to ban me when he saw the post cuz rules are rules =(

Kira-

Smash Champion
i guess this has hype

i hope it has the same hype at uci

cause i am secretly dying to come to this tournament

Devl_akuma

Smash Rookie
@ kira: come. please? So my sheik and cf can get ***** by yours? lol

@ ahchoo: cool, I'll swing by the booth today. Get a friendly in there. I can bring half a set-up btw (GC + game and card).

As far as free time today to the other 949s, I'm free after 6ish. Weekend, just give me a call, since I'll be practicing with my crew anyways.

Last edited:

Dodger

Smash Ace
Haha I remember when I used to go to these =). Good to see they're getting press on smashboards now.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
double kirby would be the best team ever.

no, seriously, it would be so great the other teams would die laughing

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
The tournament is six days away, but I kinda want to know right now who'd be helping out with the seeding then and how exactly that process goes. I think I might have to ask about set-ups being brought, too. There'll be discounts off the venue fee if that happens.

DJMirror

Smash Master
The seeding can be done on the day of the tournament. i'm sure there's going to be at least 3 ranked player at this tournament so you dont need to worry about it til saturday. but the set up problem..you need to tell people to bring set up

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
I said earlier that I can bring a full set up (TV + Wii + Melee disc + Memory Card). I'll facebook you.

I guess this means I need to show up nice and early to the venue? Getting up before noon on weekends ain't my thing. :(

Devl_akuma

Smash Rookie
Matt, I can bring a half half-up for sure (GC + Game + Card). Finally reg'd too, haha.

Can we still mm for food today? :p I hear that curry of yours is mighty nice.

Devl_akuma

Smash Rookie
@ s2j: as of two days ago, I believe the count was just around 20 or so. Should be more now.

@ alex: you should! You at UCI?

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
how many people preregistered so far?
If everyone who signed up at the booth/electronically really participates there are 29 entrants so far.

i'll bring my set up
Thanks, MacD. I'll hook it up with a discount off venue fee.

Ahahaha, just wondering. But if you can make it go. And then ask matt for some of his curry.
Dino curry FTW. My special recipe was a success.

i dont know who matt is or what curry is either lol
I think I'm the Matt he's referring to. And curry is delicious, especially the dino curry I made for a fundraiser today. ;)

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
If everyone who signed up at the booth/electronically really participates there are 29 entrants so far.

I think I'm the Matt he's referring to. And curry is delicious, especially the dino curry I made for a fundraiser today. ;)
i thought curry was like a spicy sauce? Haha i think hot cheetos are hot lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman

i thought curry was like a spicy sauce? Haha i think hot cheetos are hot lol

and

I've been wanting to mm ppl but when im at the venue i usually get lazy so just approach me and be like look ***** mm me haha and yea my falco thats i've been training and my fox so yea

LuCKy

Smash Master
yo it cant be better then curry house lol that place is ****in ****

im down to try curry whenever though :D

and just in case alex flakes on me

me n cathy need a ride lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
i had curry there yo it did not top the curry house to go in lil tokyo. ill admit the curry house restraunts arnt that great but the curry house to go is ****in legit!

Top Bottom