• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUSION presents: UCI SMASH! Saturday, Feb 27th.

$ick

Smash Lord
Baha, I'll do shoutouts. :)

SergiooooO: I love you. We finally got to do some teams. ****. Next time, money. ;)
Dylan: I love you too. Assuming we keep going to tournys, keep coming with us. Watch how much better you get.
Dave: Lmao, ya, seeing you as I'm strapping in for Colossus right before the ride starts, that's pretty ****. And did you see the girl sitting next to me? Baller status. Would've been dope if you went, I'll let ya know if we go to another tourny soon.
Fly: 1st place, good ish, and ty for the compliment. :) Next time I'm counter picking you, let me know that you have crazy experience on it ya? lol ggs.
Gsub: Yup, very fun friendlies. I got mad Peach match up practice, lol.
Stab(I think): Man, our mms were intense, and so was our tourny match. I'm sad my Marth got so *****, but glad that I can actually use Falcon successfully, lol ggs. :)
Spark: Falcon dittos are too good. Hope to play you again soon.
Rus Soul: Daaaaaaaamn. I wanted that win. Nice Marth, never played a Marth with that kinda style. Was fun, good stuff.

ShoOk

Smash Rookie
hai im dylan :]
my first tourny was pretty fun
thanks to bryan n sergio i got to go ^_^
hope to see everyone again soon!

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
I put a link to my flickr set of the pictures I took during the tournament at the top of the results post. They're also up on my Facebook. Thanks to stabbed for reminding me to do so! Next time I'm going to try and take actual pictures with you guys next tourney I go to. ;)

It's here, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41581133@N07/sets/72157623414097389/

Okay my shoutouts:

Fly Amanita - That Nana of yours is probably the most vicious, ice-cold ***** of all IC mains. Congrats on 1st place!
Zhu - Thanks so much for the help throughout the tournament! I like to think that your switch from blue Falco to green falco is like going from Jedi Knight to Jedi Master lol.
MacD - Thank you for help with the tournament as well! Your commentary is too good btw.
Connor - Thank you for the tournament/TIO help also! Your set with MacD was so close! You'll get him next time! Maybe I'll see you at Grev/your bday tourney!
rus s0uL - Sorry about directions lol. Next time you're in Irvine, we're definitely going to hang out/eat!
Kendrick/SDR(?) - **** your Marth is sexy.
stabbedbyatree - Thanks for letting me commentate! :bee:
Bryan - You and your partner destroyed me and my friend in teams.
Spark - I wish I got to play your Falcon more, I'd love to get more of that matchup practice in.
Squid - You hang out at the booth too much lol. Ah, I kinda miss it being out there on Ring Road.
John D. - Lasers are evil. I still need to learn how to get past those.
Marc D. - Placing past your brother ftw. You and him should have done teams!
DJ Mirror - Thanks for help during tournament! I'm glad I waited for you to come before starting the tournament. Getting a match off you and Spark in teams is probably one of the highlights of my young Smash life.
devl akuma - Sup, Chris. Do you miss the FUSION booth, too? lol
Nicole/ahchoomattchu - STEP UP YOUR GAME UP
Jules - Yeeeeeeeeeeee :laugh:
Jessica/Karl - Sleepy johns don't work. You should have entered singles!
Sooyoung/Carlvin - I like how I basically ended your Lent, how we did in our first ever teams tournament, and how you, Julius and I placed even in singles.
KenG - We need to stick to our mains when we play against each other, ahahaha
Michael D. - Are you going to let your brother place higher than you like that? I'm (kinda) sorry about those rests I got on you. :laugh: Haha, you two should have done teams!
Adam Samus - Why did you leave so early??????
Thundercloud - Sup Danny! We're smashing more often for sure!
kirbyraeg - Tetris is awesome. You're one of the coolest people I have ever met through Smash. We gotta get that constitution written!
Mizal - Your identity is safe with me. Ganon apparently has a big ****.

And to everyone else: :)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
fukkk im bad lol i should play more. mewtwo for the winnnnnnnn ALWAYS SON.

GG's all.

P.S. anyone wants to get in shape for summer holla at me. Im a certified personal trainer. I can meet at any 24 fitness or home.

Get sum.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so, after looking at the pics, i've decided i'm ugly :/ oh well i already knew that

good tourney, i had fun, me and zhu both felt it was weird carrying a TV to UCI just cause we go to school there, not go to tournies

rus sol- lol about sjsu, good times

DJMirror

Smash Master
****kk i got fat =(

I'm going to work out

other then that I'm not going to enter as Jkun anymore

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey boss how'd you become a personal trainer
other than my naturally chizzled body and zeus like features jk. ummm mom is a personal trainer, has been for over 20 years. she taught me young, then i got certified through ace in 2008.

im currently training kira and maple...they are gonna get in legit shape :)

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
late shoutouts!

Fly Amanita: Way too good. Best IC's ever! & he's a very chill guy as well. Good **** man.
Stab: Friendlies were fun. Sorry i can't make it to grev tourny :(
Squid: It's time to D-D-D-Duel! lol good set. DK vs Bowser teams was fun.
GSUB: Good seeing you again. You should've hustled fools for the entry fee. lol
ahchoomattchu: Thanks to you & Fusion for hosting this tourny. I thought it was well run. It was very nice to meet you as well. Hopefully i'll see you guys again.
SDR: Good **** against connor! lol at our set, i have no idea what happened that first match. it's all good, we tied. :)
Bryan: your falcon is pretty good. very consistent combos. i enjoyed the set we played.
Julian: Ganon is beastly man. You should've entered singles.
Eclipse: Good seeing you again.
Myron: LOL mew2 sucks! Pika > Mew2
MacD: Your peach is so good. SJSU! lol
Spazz: Very fun friendlies! "I wonder if i can make this into this trashcan?" *glass shatters* hahaha
DJ Mofo: hahah. always fun seeing you.

I'm sure i forgot some people. Sorry! too many people there. Fun tourny.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Video thread up

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267526

shoutouts

Matt: Amazing tourney and looking forward to the next couple
Ruseel: Wassup!? Fun friendlies lol
Gsub: Suuuuuup, wish you weren't broke
Dave/Cam - SHOULDA CAME
Kirbyraeg - Fun teaming. Sorry about forcing Cruise on ya. The teams we lost to were legit, no need to worry about it =)
Jason - Close set!
Brian - Very close MM and set, I look forard to palying you again if ever come to more tournies lol
Julian - I'll help you with the Falco-Ganon matchup if I see ya again
Zhu - Hiiiiii
McCain - Thanks for commentating and the back massage felt good lol
Fly Amanita - You're awesome, and unintentionally funny
Connor - Don't be too upset!
DJ mirror - Come to more tournies Justin =D
SDR - GeeGees
Soo-Young - so you have a thing for that korean group too?
Everyone who commentated - ****
Ekoli - you weren't here but you now owe me 5 bucks. Ask cam
Mewtwo player with the deep voice - holy **** you have a DEEP VOICE!
Guy who did tech support on my laptop - Geek Squad employee in the making!
Everyone I met but am forgetting/didn't get the name of - You're awesome
UCI's internet - I hate you
Everyone else - <3

Top Bottom