• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev XIX - Bring TVs, Power Strips and Cubes!

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Here is some information on how to find the venue:

The venue is the dining room of the Vista Del Campo housing area and is right behind the VDC Community Center. The Community Center is a large, central building in VDC and is relatively easy to find.

The address of the Community Center is 62600 Arroyo Drive, Irvine, CA 92617.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So the parking situation is a little...ehhhh. There is parking directly next to the venue but it costs 8 bucks (or you could not pay, but that leaves you with the chance of getting a $60 ticket). The closest free parking is the Albertsons parking lot which is about 10-15 minute walk to the venue (dat exercise homie). So if you have a setup, it's recommended that you drop it off at the venue before you park.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if i'm not mistaking that's how it was for the UCLA tournies too

that's the downside to hosting tournies at schools

and long beach you had to pay 5 or so

DJMirror

Smash Master
MacD the last UCLA tournament we went to is the one where Kira got second and you went under as M money right plus DSF and Rich Brown were fighting as well right?

God....

LuCKy

Smash Master
really sad toph is gonna be in town and i wont be there :(

wanna have the next one on a sunday stab? plzzzz ill come n try to not suck again

n come to Norwalk on sunday toph :]

Lovage

Smash Hero

you're becoming a better pilot

i remember the old stab that didn't even fking know where he lived, gj my man

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Nope, that's just the dot in the abbreviation of albertsons cuz I couldn't fit the whole name

the location is the red dot labeled "A" that both paths lead to.

WHA?

Smash Ace

you're becoming a better pilot

i remember the old stab that didn't even fking know where he lived, gj my man
so if he got lost he couldnt get back home?

can anyone gimmie a ride to this? im really close to the 101 freeway, and live near where festizzio hosts his tourney (818)
ill pitch gas $$$, and lend u a tv so u get money off
If anyone can, do u have room for maybe one more (as in me+1)

also, kabango, thnx for the ride offer last time, i probably look like an *** for not getting back to you but i checked too late.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
that looks like a 15 minute walk
So the parking situation is a little...ehhhh. There is parking directly next to the venue but it costs 8 bucks (or you could not pay, but that leaves you with the chance of getting a $60 ticket). The closest free parking is the Albertsons parking lot which is about 10-15 minute walk to the venue (dat exercise homie). So if you have a setup, it's recommended that you drop it off at the venue before you park.
Unfortunately it is

Lovage

Smash Hero
so if he got lost he couldnt get back home?

can anyone gimmie a ride to this? im really close to the 101 freeway, and live near where festizzio hosts his tourney (818)
ill pitch gas $$$, and lend u a tv so u get money off
If anyone can, do u have room for maybe one more (as in me+1)

also, kabango, thnx for the ride offer last time, i probably look like an *** for not getting back to you but i checked too late.
can you take metro to the freeway? just on the way there, i can drop you off at home on the way back.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Stab, is there any way you could PM me the .tio files from these tourneys for the Smash Player Database?

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
Hey Stab, is there any way you could PM me the .tio files from these tourneys for the Smash Player Database?
i deleted them off my laptop lol

also, if it rains hella hard tomorrow then it's probably safe to park near the venue cuz the parking person won't check, but still park at your own risk

-stab

Top Bottom