• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev XIX - Bring TVs, Power Strips and Cubes!

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Yeah melee is dead ... its gotten crusty as hell.

Plus Saturdays are better with *****es not playing video games with dudes :awesome:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ive started reading what happens after the show, but im not yet sure whether i should continue or just wait for the next season (if it ever comes...)

is it worth it zhu?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
It's not worth it, just stop. I don't think many people can really appreciate the ending unless they take a couple days to think about it... LOOOL.

It's like 20-80 on that you'll like it.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
The ending was so dumb.

Also, this was probably the last g-rev unfortunately. The association that owns the place have decided to raise the fee for renting out the venue instead of only having a deposit. I may find a venue in the future, but with attendance at its current levels I don't really feel the need lol

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
What happens when everyone who plays now gets 30+, I think thats when gaming dies for most people.

DJMirror

Smash Master
It's not worth it, just stop. I don't think many people can really appreciate the ending unless they take a couple days to think about it... LOOOL.

It's like 20-80 on that you'll like it.
They just came out with a sequel/side story

Usagi Drop: Bangaihen

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
I was thinking about going to the last GREV, but then it happened while I was still thinking about it.
What happens when everyone who plays now gets 30+, I think thats when gaming dies for most people.
Research has shown that 30 is actually the average age for gamers. Now, the average age of people who do the kind of intensive gaming needed to play competitively might be an entirely different thing altogether.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Smash never dies, when will people learn this.

Its been 10 years. If the game was gonna die it would have done it by now.
QFT

even people you dont see on the boards or at tournaments anymore will play if you hit em up and come over

alan roy where are you at!

a rookie

Smash Ace
Smash will never die if we pass it down to our little brothers, then our own kids (: If we keep this game alive, someone might publicize this game, making it popular again. People don't understand the complexities and mechanics of this amazing game<3

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So thanks to Kevin (hyprid), I've managed to find ANOTHER VENUE AT UCI, so I can now start hosting again. I'm not yet sure what the exact address at UCI is but I'll post it up soon.

ALSO, TOPH WILL BE GRACING US WITH HIS PRESENCE AT THIS TOURNAMENT, SO Y'ALL N***** BETTER BE THERE

and finally, Rainbow/Brinstar are no longer legal counterpicks, we're going with the Genesis 2 ruleset

March 17th

LETS GO

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So thanks to Kevin (hyprid), I've managed to find ANOTHER VENUE AT UCI, so I can now start hosting again. I'm not yet sure what the exact address at UCI is but I'll post it up soon.

ALSO, TOPH WILL BE GRACING US WITH HIS PRESENCE AT THIS TOURNAMENT, SO Y'ALL N***** BETTER BE THERE

and finally, Rainbow/Brinstar are no longer legal counterpicks, we're going with the Genesis 2 ruleset

March 17th

LETS GO
Shoot. If I didn't have a flight at 9 AM that day...

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Give me a ride so I can bring a setup. Even though I'm only like, two miles away. :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
if anyone passing by or near pasadena is going, i would really like to go to this, please let me know if i can ride with u!

Top Bottom