• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I know I am not online that much and people have had a hardtime getting in touch with me. I would love to house you guys exarch and derf but I am in Jax. I have been meaning to talk to you exarch for a while. I dont know if you guys would think about comming to Laser instead. Its going to be on the 13th. I am planning on driving up to ATL a day or two before that. We are having another gaming tourny on the 12th. Anyway hopefully i will run into you on aim.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
So just to be sure, Lasers for the Kids is going to be on the 13th and there's something else awesome going on the 12th?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Laijin, henceforth, shall be known as GaJohn.

Seriously . . . get here.
Dood. I can't help it that I have no job or a no car. :(
Im still working on the job part..
And thats awesome Twister. :o I'll defiantly see about going since I JUST made other plans to do other stuff that day since I thought I had no hope of going to this. And seriously guys: Girls > Smash.

But yea. I might just cancel those plans I made and go to this instead. It all depends on how much money I have(Money is everything since I lack a job). :\
So there is still hope! You might get to play Laijin's Young Link guys. xD

-Chad-

Slackerator
But yea. I might just cancel those plans I made and go to this instead. It all depends on how much money I have(Money is everything since I lack a job). :\
So there is still hope! You might get to play Laijin's Young Link guys. xD
You must go, for I long to have bombs and boomerangs thrown at me to cover up the sword that is coming for my face.

plz?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ATTN GPC: Is there any way y'all can go pick up Chaddd/C/Marty/Renegade/Laijin?

ATTN Atlanta Smashers: Same question.

ATTN North GA: Same question.

ATTN Conyers: Y'all are coming right?
In case I hadn't made it clear, EVERYONE who wants to ride with GPC needs to be at my house Friday night. We're taking as many cars as it takes, probably 3 or 4 with just our own people. We have more than enough cars, I'm pretty sure. If a ride is needed, the pre-req is getting your own ride to my house. There will probably be a a 2$ gas fee for each passenger, simply to be fair to the people I make drive to Columbus.
So, to sum it up:
Prime Objective- ride to Columbus
Directive one- Get a ride to Menthol's
Directive two- bring 2 dollars

*OBJECTIVE ACHIEVED*

-That is all-

chaddd

Smash Lord
Rumor has it, from a very reliable phone call, that Tommy might not be able to make it, so I would need to "fill in" for him in the crew battle.

-KARATE CHOP, COLUMBUS, KARATE CHOP-

EDIT: Oh yeah, and of course:

GANON SMASH!!!

moogle

Smash Ace
I like waiting til the last minute to ask: Anyone wanna house me, probably Sensai, and maybe Coach for Friday night?

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
Rumor has it, from a very reliable phone call, that Tommy might not be able to make it, so I would need to "fill in" for him in the crew battle.

-KARATE CHOP, COLUMBUS, KARATE CHOP-

EDIT: Oh yeah, and of course:

GANON SMASH!!!
maybe, but bringing a chad to a crew battle is like using a nuke in a war... next thing you know columbus will start puttin like... wes or something and then its the arms race all over again!

one little kirby wouldnt stand a chance against all those good people...

on a side note, gpc is way too raw for columbus

GA Peach

Smash Lord
In case I hadn't made it clear, EVERYONE who wants to ride with GPC needs to be at my house Friday night. We're taking as many cars as it takes, probably 3 or 4 with just our own people. We have more than enough cars, I'm pretty sure. If a ride is needed, the pre-req is getting your own ride to my house. There will probably be a a 2$ gas fee for each passenger, simply to be fair to the people I make drive to Columbus.
So, to sum it up:
Prime Objective- ride to Columbus
Directive one- Get a ride to Menthol's
Directive two- bring 2 dollars

*OBJECTIVE ACHIEVED*

-That is all-

i might be able to get to your house...

Sensai

Smash Master
moogle said:
I like waiting til the last minute to ask: Anyone wanna house me, probably Sensai, and maybe Coach for Friday night?
Quoted for truth.

Anyone willing to throw Huntsville Crew a bone and a housing arrangement? Pweeze?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I assume there will be a GA vs OOS again? >_>

Im able to stay in the hotel with my dad, so if anyone needs to stay with Prac, go ahead. (Sorry Prac) But if noone needs/wants to, we will still go to prac's house, and if prac doesnt mind a butt load of people, we will still go.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Moogle: why do you like asking at the last second lol, i will try but it will be diffcult.
Kirbyjim: haha we wont need Wes to beat you guys even if you guys have chaddd.
Handorin: i havnt put much thought into but i think we can make it happen again.
OMG= OH MY GRAVY!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Quoted for truth.

Anyone willing to throw Huntsville Crew a bone and a housing arrangement? Pweeze?
Since handorin and co. will not be occupying my place, I can gladly host you and yours moogle.

I've sent moogle a pm somebody get in touch with me somehow.

chaddd

Smash Lord
No one wants another Georgia vs OOS. We're out Bobby and Mikey G, PLUS no one on the planet (not even ourselves) truly cares about the outcome of another Georgia vs Random Other States. Not even Georgia should like Georgia. WHY IS IT 87 DEGREES IN THE SHADE? AFTER BEING 30 DEGREES LAST WEEK?

-Chad-

Slackerator
No one wants another Georgia vs OOS. We're out Bobby and Mikey G, PLUS no one on the planet (not even ourselves) truly cares about the outcome of another Georgia vs Random Other States. Not even Georgia should like Georgia.
Yes. God forbid we have fun playing a game.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'm all for another GA vs OOS Crew Battle. The CDE vs GPC crew battle will take priority, but inbetween doubles and singles we should have time for two crew battles. One of those will be CDE/GPC, and for the other, if there's time, I'd suggest GA vs OOS, Draft Crews, or Teams Teams. Nobody ever does Teams Teams, so the only viable options are GA vs OOS and Draft Crews. Whatever y'all want to do though.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm pretty much a YES to showing up so you can remove the "?_?" from my name.
plus seed me away from wes since we both go to school in atlanta it's almost like we're neighbors and you wouldn't feel right making neighbors fight each other right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
O snapples. Ive always wanted to do Teams Teams. Draft crews would be fun too. Any of the three would be fun, I just have a better chance to play outside of OOS crew since Im sure there are others better. >_>

RAM

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who PM their Numbers over. we're packing the car and are about to make our way to Columbus, only a 5 hour drive. so we'll see everyone tommorrow. everyone else whose traveling have a safe trip and God bless.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone who PM their Numbers over. we're packing the car and are about to make our way to Columbus, only a 5 hour drive. so we'll see everyone tommorrow. everyone else whose traveling have a safe trip and God bless.
Have a Safe trip as well Ram and see you tommorw:)

Top Bottom