• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
druggedfox,merck,or sleepyk in semis..

three good falcos
SOMEBODY MM SLEEPY SO TAHT HELL ENTER THE TOURNEYYYYY
with moneyz he wins

come onnnnnn

Sleepy, I'll MM you; your falcon my ganon or something lets do it (you better win this and enter >_>)

Merck is going? RApeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what i never enter tournaments

only teams

NO SINGLES
NO FALCO
2NDARIES ONLY

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Welp!

I thought I was coming but after tonight I don't think I wanna go....too long of a drive on only 2 hours of sleep I know for a fact I will die on the road if I try it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
also shoutouts to drpp for not telling us to move out non tourney talk outside of the thread

this is why kevin is a good choice for a mod - he's part of the community.

i will say he's too easy on us though. i've been trying to get infracted for a little while and he hasn't given me one.
This is no longer a possibility for me. I'll be in Baltimore fixing the hydraulic pump I blew up today. :(
I haven't been here! wtf

Keep your fingers crossed that I feel better tomorrow guys. Running a pretty beast fever right now
=(((( heard some crud is goin around. feel better soon man.

Welp!

I thought I was coming but after tonight I don't think I wanna go....too long of a drive on only 2 hours of sleep I know for a fact I will die on the road if I try it.
Hey I know this feeling

Edit: Hopefully everyone else is well-rested though! =)

V1CE

Smash Champion
Im hype for this and will be playing at UNCC tonight to train... If anyone wants to play BRAWL at UNCC then let me know, Ill be with Archer, H1N1, and Kadaj prob unless hes housing people idk...

*CT*

Smash Lord
Im hype for this and will be playing at UNCC tonight to train... If anyone wants to play BRAWL at UNCC then let me know, Ill be with Archer, H1N1, and Kadaj prob unless hes housing people idk...
I'll be with you tonight too since H1N1 is housing me, I'm leaving in about an hour, meaning I'll be there around 3 P.M latest.

I have lots of things I want to try out.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Anyone know the chances of this actually ending on time (on or before 11)? Also, will any of these matches be recorded?

Wife

Smash Lord
Husband and I plus a clean, friendly brown man are on our way to NC. Really want to play tonight.

**who can play with Husband/Wife tonight??**

My cell is below. Please call (or text is better) and we'll meet up with you. Thanks!

Wifey
410-707-2367

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think ya'll should just run up in snaps place. i really hope ppl get housed though.

husband, since you're coming from the north, maybe you could stay with sneak in greensboro? we'd all still have about a hour+ drive tomorrow morning, but i'm pretty sure gboro is on the way. you'd have to talk to him though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Anyone know the chances of this actually ending on time (on or before 11)? Also, will any of these matches be recorded?
Eh this has potential to end around 11 since tired Tope isn't coming(unless he does last minute lmao) haha, I'd say it will run a little past that though.

And yeah plenty of matches should be recorded.

Husband and I plus a clean, friendly brown man are on our way to NC. Really want to play tonight.

**who can play with Husband/Wife tonight??**

My cell is below. Please call (or text is better) and we'll meet up with you. Thanks!

Wifey
410-707-2367
Someone should play with these guys. I'd do it but I'm tired and housing OOS.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Well, I won't be able to make it. I have an interview in north TN on Monday, but they want me up there early Sunday (possibly means they want me?). Future career trumps a tourney.

Definitely upload some matches!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ah, understandable. Would be a shame if it ran on time and you missed though. =p

And just check back here regularly once the tournament is over. Vids will come haha.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight well Yayuhhz motived me to Drive beacuse he said if I don't drive I'ma *****

I just want it to be known if I don't enter dubz I'm playing league the whole time I'm at G6

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
doubt the internet is good enough.

i'll consider doing MMs vs my fox, falcon, and gnw.

i'll be borke tho

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
What time will ya'll be playing?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i want to go and see wife and husband again LOL

why do you fools to go the G6 I can't go to? :( oh well maybe next time.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Sup *****s this **** is so close

Ive got an announcement, my boys from XS energy drink will be here in full affect, show em some love and pick up a drink!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Vice, Arch, H1N1, ShadowAzure, CT, and I are playing Brawl right now at UNCC. Craig, you coming?

Btw, I'm still looking for a partner for Brawl dubs.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Me and KodiakBear(William) are 100 percent coming, bringing Clark as well :D

I'm bringing a full setup, TV, power adaptor multi plug ****, cube, ****

I'm not entering singles and I don't want to play any singles matches, please don't ask me to. I've basically retired years ago and I just need to put my foot down on it. Sick of people thinking I'm not any good because I come and just half *** my way into a bracket. Though at the same time my Young Link desire is telling me to enter :/

Bringing Dominion and Dominion : Seaside. anyone who wants to learn is welcome, elsewise (made up word ftw) me and Clark will just be donkin' around on it waiting for William to finish.

Can't wait to see everyone again; that's what this is all about!

and getting my DS. PP/Snap....

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
2304 S.cannon BLVD.

also **** Austin!

Dont forget setups!

Is anyone willing to host a get together with wife and some others plus people staying at my house? my room is too small

Top Bottom