• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

strawhats

Smash Master
Merc is making a show, beating twitch round 2 beating mot in round 3, losing to pp in round 4, going into losers to beat drugged fox and he just beat lozr 2-0

he is currently waiting for the winner of dop and mahone to play yay and he will play the winner of that.

PP and m2k win teams
did m2k enter singles(melee) ?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Merc is making a show, beating twitch round 2 beating mot in round 3, losing to pp in round 4, going into losers to beat drugged fox and he just beat lozr 2-0

he is currently waiting for the winner of dop and mahone to play yay and he will play the winner of that.

PP and m2k win teams

Merc doing work

wait I heard Sammy beat merc O_o

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
Dude wtf Snap. That ****ing blows.

I'm not blaming you or anything but you gotta make sure that money is under wraps dawg.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
1. M2k :metaknight:
2. Seagull :wolf: :metaknight:
3. Kismet :falco: :metaknight:
4. Kadaj :marth: :metaknight:
5. Micaelis :metaknight:
5. Stingers :rob: :metaknight:
7. Tiger :marth: :metaknight:
7. H1N1 :falco: :popo:

sadly this is what the top 8 really looks like

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. M2K(split)
2. PP(split)
3. Merc
4. Yay
5. I don't know I was at Taco Bell
5. etc

I beat M2K in winners finals 3-2 using Fox LOL we were both choking mad hard and he used Marth on the 2 games he won. Wtf is that character and why is it so good???

I got 3-1'd twice in GFs, going all Marth set 1 and all Fox set 2 vs M2K's all Marth except his Sheik on Stadium vs my Marth games 2/3 or both lol and game 1 of set 2.

I'll do shoutouts later, but thanks for hosting, Snap, and thanks to all for coming out!

SO EXCITED FOR THE VIDS!!!!! =D

moTT

Smash Cadet
Just woke up.. Damn, Merck and Mahone had my number. Legit tho. <3 This tourney was awesome.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

'looks at the list and sees everyones Mk' LMFAO!!!! That has to say something right there :troll:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol this tournament made me just not care about brawl as much anymore, I think I might just go back to all mk >.>

Top Bottom