• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I mean I got no idea about nothing, M2k wanted a high payout melee and brawl event.

I could always have it on the 26th of this month. Staying with the monthly tradition, if M2K confirms I doubt people wouldn't come for the chance to play him.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Snap, I can't express how much I appreciate you changing the date of this monthly-
Now rather than having GA and NC split on one date, we could have both at both! =)
I DEFINITELY plan to be at this with at least one carful.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Snap, I can't express how much I appreciate you changing the date of this monthly-
Now rather than having GA and NC split on one date, we could have both at both! =)
I DEFINITELY plan to be at this with at least one carful.
Im so glad man! Maybe ill show up to yours on the fifth for some support.

Next time I will Definitely check the atl south tournament schedule before I pick a date.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Snap have you talked to M2K privately and had him confirm or something? I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't coming to this unless it was the last weekend in February.

I think GA Brawl is coming, 313.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Uhhhh I don't recall saying it was perfect. M2K just wanted it the weekend after Pound but I don't think we should all completely cater to him. My main desire for the date change was so that it wouldn't coincide with Fullmetal's tournament, out of respect.

I don't want M2K coming in here saying the date sucks and then smearing me all over the place >_>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay so I was right then, this date won't get us M2K. Only the weekend after Pound will, which is impossible to do.

I'm glad it changed so we can get GA though. <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
M2K said he was going to be in GA for 5 weeks

5 weeks after Pound falls in the March 19th area, so we can still probably get M2K.

So you'll get GA and M2K probably >.>

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rayku: the NC thing was moved to March 19th
Rayku: is that good for you?
ooVideoGameGodoo: yea thx
Rayku: alright

Apparently he's learning programming from someone or something like that. I dunno, he's just gonna be in GA for a while

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
id rather have GA+ M2K

than just M2K.

either way im hoping Jason's attendance will breathe some hype into this thing. maybe im starving for it and im just being delusional

or maybe i was a one trick pony. Hopefully time will tell.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
YES. Perfect door fee incentive kevin your a ****ing genius.

So now accepting room donations.

Goal 90 dollars.
I'm tempted to go back and find my post that no one responded to from a week or two ago where I asked how much the bigger room would be and then suggested that everyone just make donations. I may have even said something about the door fee.

Good ****, Kevin.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm tempted to go back and find my post that no one responded to from a week or two ago where I asked how much the bigger room would be and then suggested that everyone just make donations. I may have even said something about the door fee.

Good ****, Kevin.
thats where we got the idea.

if you donate to the room early theres no door fee and if you donate more than ten dollars say twenty you wont pay a door fee at the next one either.

*CT*

Smash Lord
With the date changed I can probably make this, I'll see what I can do.

I'll definitely get 18th and 19th requested off now....like I'm going to work to pick up my check and I'm gonna put in leave xD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Good ****, Kevin.
Thanks bro

I'm good at reviving dead topics and being a pain and pissing people off at me without trying but you don't see me posting it everywhere.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sleepy! Come to this so we can play!!!

Because that's totally believable now right?!?!?!?

nah I'm serious I got you bro <3

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Thanks bro

I'm good at reviving dead topics and being a pain and pissing people off at me without trying but you don't see me posting it everywhere.
I'm not sure how you took this as a personal attack, but it wasn't one. I was just joking about no one noticing til you said something about it. :glare:

EDIT: I'll likely be able to make a donation to this.

Top Bottom