• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies 3: Echoes Results! (PP, Druggedfox, Yay, Roy! Donkey Kong!)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Brawl Teams

1: Kadaj and Kevin ($56.00) :marth::metaknight:
2: Da1os and Pitzer ($24.00):sonic::pit:
3: Arch and Vice ($0.00):metaknight::metaknight:
4: 313 and Direshadow:rob::snake:/:wario:

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Brawl Singles

1: Kadaj ($77.00)
2: Da1oS ($22.00)
3: VICE ($11.00)
4: Pitzer
5: Shadowisor
5: JD
7: 313
7: StockField
9: Fyre
9: EMB
9: killer
9: Famous
13: Koozy K
13: Brock
13: Excalibur
13: 4Eyes

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Melee Teams
1: Dr.PeePee and Yay ($98.00)
2: Twitch's 'Stache... and Sneak ($28.00)
3: Darkfysh ($14.00)
4: LoZr and Ali
5: DruggedFox and Golf Attendant
6: Gofg and Snap
7: Robert C and Jacob M

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Melee singles

1: Dr.PeePee ($120.00)
2: DruggedFox ($60.00)
3: Twitch ($20.00)
4: Yayhuzz
5: Lozr
5: Ali
7: Black Chris
7: Darksyde
9: Sneak
9: Karn
9: Ron
9: Theo
13: Emma watsons boyfriend
13: BDen
13: Robert
13: Gofg
17: Vista
17: Golf Attendant
17: Adnan
17: JMatt
17: Slasher Kang
17: CT
17: Smith
17: Felipe
25: EMB
25: Steven M
25: Jacob
25: Robert C
25: Seth

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm not much for shoutouts, but what the hell, this tourney was fun.

Snap: Thanks a lot for putting in the work, and running the tourneys well.

Sneak: This guy called Osama Obama.

BlackChris: He beat Sneak and dropzone down-b'd me in tournament.

Slasher King: This guy *****. It's taken a while for me to admit it, but there are only so many 3-stocks I can take before I admit he's improved a lot more than I have.

CT: For getting my jokes, and being an exemption to the Brawl shoutout below.

PP: Thanks for the dittos. The combo video will be ****.

Jmatt, Fiz, EMB: Y'all are always a pleasure to play and be around. Thanks for nurturing the next generation's interest in the greatest multiplayer game on earth. I'm looking forward to ****** you at the next Pause and Play.

Brawl players: Your game sucks and you suck.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh ****. i got 7th? cool.

shoutouts:

sneak: thanks for training me well enough to take you out. you still **** me lol.

EWB: sucks we had to meet in pools and in bracket. let it be known that you took me out in pools. so glad that wasn't for elimination, cuz 3 outta six, and i wouldn't have made it out LOL

JMH: one of these days...we will find a tv in a secluded forest and play an amazing tournament set. good matches though. love playin you man

Josh: good set. next time i'm not driving, we're going to the clouds together.

druggedfox: you're pretty dang good. well done placing second at this

CT: it was awesome riding with you. hope you keep your interest in melee. i'm looking forward to your improvement in both games.

Yay: randall cloud.

L0zr: speed kills! not even brinstar could stop ya!

bryan: good stuff playing melee and not being in wilmington like i am. we're both gonna rise up.

west VA bros: it was nice to meet all of you, and i hope you come out again.

carter: it was awesome seeing another ganon. hope you stick with him, and maybe i'll see you at some more stuff. good stuff in our tourney set. once you get the slippery wavelands down as well, you'll be extra tough to handle.

cam: glad we got to play. this summer we're goin in.

bden: why didn't we play? my fox was gettin off tho wasn't it?

fiz: lolmyfox

313: IT WAS UNLOCKEDDDDDD

dr. kevin nanney: he was definitely trying to see dr peepee.

smith: OMG WE DIDN'T MEET IN TOURNEY WTF

adnan: hope to see you again man. good set. ganon marth is weird.

everyone else: good stuff coming out! this tourney was awesome!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Good ish John and black chris! And all my other buds from the smash fest.
NC is pretty ****. Shame we couldn't stay. me swag and Taki would have went 1 2 and 3. Ahh maybe 2 3 4.. Looooool

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
from the original G6 thread:

Shoutouts:

Snap- AYYYYYYYYY thanks for hookin me up with yet another tourney and housing situation bro. =) ****. So much S happened I can't highlight it all but we both know lol so yeah. =p

Rhiannon- facebook =p

SoVA dudes- Thanks for coming out. GGs in crews.

Pitzer- Went in. Roy *****.

Stock- Lmao callin me Mr PP. This guyyyyy....HI STOCKFIELD!

Fyre- ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

V1ce- Good stuff in that MM haha. Always fun hangin too.

313- You're a funny guy haha. Stop with the bad habits though. =( Study dem vids harder boy! Also for Qs ask me. =)

Druggedfox- I messed up too. =) But yeah GGs. Ain't beatin Twitch again though!

Ganon friend- Nice Ganon, friend.

Yay- Thank you. Also nice doo rag I haven't seen in....a while. lol

Josh- LIVE!!!!!! rofl

Oh you played fine all day and said you didn't. That was weird. Come to Asheboro imo.

GofG- Good seein ya man. Thanks for volunteering for the roy crew! in there.

Karn- <3 mad **** of you wanting to chill with us. Play more plz.

Robert- We should friendly more. =) Thanks for comin out!

Slasher- Hope the footage is cool.

Pinheadz/seth- nice attitude. =) See ya around.

JMH- GGs in pools man. Hopefully we get to sit down soon and play more. =)

Bowser guy from Asheboro- We play so much haha I feel bad. GGs though man.

CT- GGs in pools brahhh. lol @ what you said to me just before we played though XD

Smith- dang girl you look good. Also I'm gettin that butt. =p

Sneak- Good stuff beating Theo and good shiz on being on the winning crew yeeeee.

Chris- I really liked your improvement. It was very noticeable for me when we played. Keep it up. =)

Camron- Sandbagger. =(

EWBF- Lemme record better footage with you next time! =)

0room- thanks for recording man!

Felipe- Glad you could make it man.

Bden- Glad you made it out bro. Sounds like you did some cool stuff too. =) Keep dat S up boy.

Ali- Ahhhh we got to chill a little finally! Heck yeah lol. Also ROFL at our Brawl stuff XD but hey man keep on rapin and soon enough we'll get you back to jihad'ing everyone hahaha.

Twitch- Gooooood shiz in singles! Stop being emo though =( Time for Genesis 2 training whenever we get free time I'm serious!!!

Adam- Love ya bro! Playin you and laughin with you is always the best hahaha. Don't be a stranger! <3

Thunda- I should've caught up with you more. =( Still mad awesome of you to come by though!

people I forgot- lemme know

all- thanks for coming!

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
shoutouts:
Koozy:thanks for taking me. you've gotten better. i know the road is (very) tough for lucas. I know that matchup very well (that's one of the few things Chu gave me lol). I've seen high level Lucas play so I know its possible for lucas to win those horrible matchups. He's coming back so talk to him.

sneak:ness too good. and i didn't know you played with tap jump off lol

pitzer:your pit is good. im sort of laid back from mvc 3 for now so don't hold that online victory from like week 1 of the game over my head lol. good roy too

kadaj:>___> mk too good . so are your sova buddies

killinator:your yoshi is improving

stock:I'm speechless

fiz:i saw you going to work with marth. good stuff

cam:broly too good

ali:former best snake in nc. you're a cool dude. kevin always destroys me. time to go back to the lab.

yay:bringing back that 08 snake lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-a6z2ECQSk but good stuff in melee teams

famous:honestly if you're not one of the top marios then you should be. Not since Boss have i played such an amazing mario. my friend dr.yogi who plays mario has alot to learn. i kept the videos for him. ggs

d1aos:honestly i have matchups johns because i've never played a good sonic. i've only meet speed once but i never played him consitently to understand the matchup. sonic is one of those characters where if you know what you're doing he can be a major problem (just like link, lucas, ness, ike, mario, and luigi)
low tiers in brawl>>>> low tiers in melee

steve:always cool seeing ya.

bden:your falco is legit (in both games)

Smith: whenever you have $20 to spare.....................................

zero:i guess im not theonejanitor after all :urg:

ct:ggs

shadow:ok wario

snap:it was fun. yeah i beat your lucario but im not going to explode over it lol. best wario still lol?

archer:i always get you in bracket

fyre:your pit is still legit

PP:marth too good.
that story.............:(:(

chris:lol
it really was unlocked

and I'm done.....................................................................

V1CE

Smash Champion
i had a full list of shoutouts and it got deleted cause my cpu had a error that shut it down... so im not writing it all out again sry guys... but good stuff to all and PP you never give me a shoutout. :(

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
1: Dr.PeePee: Yeah, you messed up too...>_>...but GGs. Don't get too comfortable at the top, it won't be fun when you have to step down =]
2: DruggedFox: Learn how to press buttons better, and don't losing link dittos :mad:
3: Twitch: Nice set twitch; you got soooo much better since the last time I played you, but you gotta work on those fox dittos. Sorry about bringing it to fox dittos, but I didn't come up from GA for nothing. I want a rematch with all falco.
4: Yayhuzz: :) Hanging out and talking to you this whole tourney was one of the best parts. Fun Friendlies, pro DI, etc etc. Next time I'm getting another link ditto in, no gayness though, all swag. Play you in a serious set next G6, but this one was fun. It was fun at snap's place, and IHOP was hilarious... muffins
5: Lozr: Get on that falco matchup bro, you got this. Great playing you in a lot of friendlies finally, I definitely learned some stuff about how to approach fox dittos. We'll get in that rematch at the next one.
5: Ali: Quit being so damn good. Good set though, I definitely won't let the next one be that close ;)
7: Black Chris: GGs in pools; keep at the ganon, you've gotta keep him alive.
7: Darksyde: Sorry you didn't think you were playin well at this tourney man, but just get'em next time. Fun playin you as usual, keep improving with falco :)
9: Sneak: We didn't really play much this time, but it was still good seein you. Maybe next time?
9: Karn: Fun at IHOP, but no smash bros :( Gotta let me have at that sheik soon.
9: Ron: Yoooo you're ****, keep at it; wish we'd gotten to play more, so I could see what you can do. Next time we gotta chill more.
13: Emma watsons boyfriend: GGs in pools
13: BDen: Played you a bit in friendlies, didn't get to talk to you much though. Maybe next time?
13: Robert: Good meeting you man, it was fun talking about smash and stuff in general. Definitely lookin forward to seeing you soon; keep working with marth, you'll figure out how to deal with falco eventually :)
17: Adnan: Pretty good for only having played for 6 months, keep at it man. Maybe I'll cya in florida sometime.
17: Slasher Kang: Yoo ****; fun friendlies, good tourney match, and you've gotta make a minitage of that session we had. Just don't show people that one **** combo on me, not allowed =P
17: Felipe: I know you don't have people to play, but don't let that stop you. Just continue working at it; you've definitely improved since last time we played.

A guy: You were there when I was talkin to slasher and robert about some falco/marth stuff, but I never caught your name. It was cool meeting and talking to you, hopefully cya again.
Snap: Great tourney again man, and thanks for housing us on saturday =D Fun matches that night, and keep working with marth, you'll get there. I'm already hyped for the next G6.
Anybody I forgot- let me knowwww

Niko: =D

Special shoutout to GA for not showing up at all

Edit: Yo PP, why get mad at tech chasing when I could have chaingrabbed? >_________>

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
lol Da1os, needs more D1aos :(

Shoutout to Kadaj first and foremost, all the qualities of a great brawl player and so cool to hang with. Makes me wonder how much I missed out on in SoVA for joining the brawl scene after you left...

Shoutout to all of the brawlers I played, whether friendly or tourney, as well as didn't get to play. I'll probably be returning every now and then, so learn that Sonic match up.

Shoutout to PP for winning the melee tourney and playing some brawl. :awesome:

Shoutout to all of the melee players for constantly reminding us how much brawl sucks, even though we already know. ;)

If I somehow left anyone out then...:cool:... I must be tripping.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Druggedfox: LOOL if you're reacting I'm dead anyway. XD I thought you did CG me though? At any rate I don't like being Fox'd on FD. Yes I have a ban but that doesn't mean I enjoy being hit by Fox anyway haha. I'm not like mad at you as a person or anything I just get mad when things happen....and that was what happened lol. Good thing though I was trying to find some way to play decently the whole time I was at G6 lmao. I should just play Falco all of the time ugh feelings.

Yeah but respect for doing well. You've improved a good bit. Keep it up. =)

Edit: rofl shoutin out to my whack brawl skills XD good stuff on 2nd d1aos

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Just wanna say that I really enjoyed the tourney. I feel like I have some idea of what's going on beyond the whole "getting drunk and playing brawl" thing, and I definitely learned a lot. You guys can expect to be kicking my noob pika *** at more NC tournies in the future :D

EDIT: Shoutouts to D1aoS, Famous, Koozy K, and anyone else willing to play me in friendlies for helping me improve. I know it gets old three stocking that new guy every match, and it actually helped me out a lot.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
shoutouts to prom
and serving 800 for 3 hours

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Josh- LIVE!!!!!! rofl

Oh you played fine all day and said you didn't. That was weird. Come to Asheboro imo.
No offense meant but I played HORRIBLE all day up until right before bracket when me and Ali went backs to his apartment to get right.

Don't believe me? During my pool, I got 3 stocked one match by EMB, dropped a match to EWB's Falcon and got abused by Chris' Ganon and barely squeeked out a win. Sammy ran circles around me even though they were just 2 stocks (I think).

I came back for bracket after having adjusted and beat Karn and Cam, took a match off Twitch (in a 3 out of 5, best set I played) and got 1 stocked twice in good matches with Ali.

I hate being off on opportunities we get to play. Sucks to train for something and then be off.

7: Darksyde: Sorry you didn't think you were playin well at this tourney man, but just get'em next time. Fun playin you as usual, keep improving with falco :)
Pretty much the same as with Kevin. I owed you better matches and I sucked while we were playing. I'll make it up to you next time. **** stuff getting second.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ooh let me try

1: Kadaj ($77.00) (Marth, MK)
2: Da1oS ($22.00) (Sonic)
3: VICE ($11.00) (MK)
4: Pitzer (Pit)
5: Shadowisor (Wario)
5: JD (MK, Toon Link)
7: 313 (Snake, ROB)
7: StockField (Snake, ROB)
9: Fyre (Pit)
9: EMB
9: killer
9: Famous (Mario)
13: Koozy K (Lucas)
13: Brock
13: Excalibur
13: 4Eyes (Pikachu)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz:

**** this website is gay

anyway, shoutouts to ****in... melee. **** is fun

the random controller i used at this tournament- u ****, i'm keepin u baby

johns- good ****

theo- wish we coulda played more since u stayed at my house :laugh: oh well.... and wtf at tournament, get better scrub. ***** it's falcon

all the people who beat me- psh, yeah right.

snap- let's hang out sometime soon

peepee- ur a f@gget

drugged fox- damn u know this game well. :) i got lots of work to do

slasher- keep on keepin on

bden- ur a cool dude. play this game more often and i know u'll be better than everyone. don't forget those combos though, god i'm the ****.

djrome- get a ****ing life

mom- nice ***

rhiannon- this pic of u and twitch is priceless

twitch- :|D

blackchris- u are my hero

sneak- inui called he wants he talk to you

ali- are you alright, man?
you are the funniest person i know

gofg- i'm worried about u. hahaha just kidding i dont give a ****.

mosen- badass laptop

josh- J.R. called he wants his schizophrenia back

lozr- you are so gorggggggggggggg

chocolate thunder- i think that was u at the venue. your voice. is. amazing. if jaurice doesn't announce at my tourney, dude u have to

jaurice- smiley *** n****

lord karn- karn *** n****

yay- ...karn *** n****

yay's white father- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice catch faggt

boney- change ur name to boney

Donkey Kong- get ****ed up

moo- **** u

mimi&peter- this is for u guys

oliver- i'll work hard and you'll be proud of me, i know it

next tournament- i'm comin for u mother ****er

street fighter- sup

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Shoutouts

D1AOS - GG's and very fun hanging out all weekend. Keep improving man you are already pretty damn good. It was good seeing you again man

Famous - Glad to see my bro after such a long time, always fun hanging out with you. I didn't really play too much after the tourney because I didn't want to be bothered with Mr. High off shrooms and drunk as **** guy lmao

Pitzer - We should've played a bit more of everything lol but Marvel was pretty fun. Get back into smash and start practicing again. Steak and Shake was legit

Steve *** Steve - Be sure to tell Will and Vinnie :troll: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

JD - ****** in crews xD Got to get you ****** more everything overall though

Killanator - Soon! Good seeing you and hanging out again lol

Fyre - Get at my AMAZING Pit :awesome:

Snap Daddy Kain - Good stuff hosting, too bad everyone and their moms flaked last minute for brawl and melee :(

That lucario in crews though? Yeeeeeeeeah Buddy!

KoozyK - Practice what we talked about, we'll play more and get you into the next phase afterwards

everyone else? ummm yeah not happening S my D

John #'s I used Marth Snake and MK in brawl

stingers

Smash Obsessed
listening to camron on shrooms at that christmas party was the funniest thing ever
thanks for reminding me craig
btw...i think I might co-main diddy and peach like u said (kinda)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yet again, thanks snap for keeping it so that pools were not for elimination. if it were top 3, i wouldn't have even made it out of my pool. lol.

archer.

Smash Lord
Steve: Good job being Steve, bro. Much <3
SoVa: You guys are legit. Move to NC.
Craig: Start paying rent you moocher. I'll **** harder next time though. Gotta stop making dumb mistakes.
And losing confidence afterwards.
313: Yeah I noticed that too lol. Keep working hard though and you you'll keep getting better.
Stingers: Start coming to stuff. Also Peach sucks. And Diddy is gay as ****. Good luck with them though. <3
CT: Cookout2gud
Koozy: LOL@hypefriendlies
Snap: As always thanks for hosting and being a pretty cool guy in general.
Stock: Fine, you can have pretty pink MK. Keep up the good ****.
Brawl Crews: I realize I'm a traitor. Deal with it. :cool:
Everyone else: Hi.

Super special shoutouts to my roommate who was high off shrooms and drunk.
svcdsgvfdjs,fvhshbc.hs **** OFF.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
twitch- :|D

gofg- i'm worried about u. hahaha just kidding i dont give a ****.

jaurice- smiley *** n****

lord karn- karn *** n****

yay- ...karn *** n****

yay's white father- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice catch faggt
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFJOARUIPROPWEIjwefapruiweralkfjwear

Top Bottom