• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville, FL Smashfest, Melee/Brawl - 12/6/08

Waza

Smash Apprentice
after playing that particular mk before i just kinda go with it
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Go with the trash talk that comes with it.... "oh mk isnt OP", "oh mk is sooooo hard to use", "why dont you just play mk to compete?", etc.... sound familiar zgum? :chuckle:

Masky

Smash Master
Go with the trash talk that comes with it.... "oh mk isnt OP", "oh mk is sooooo hard to use", "why dont you just play mk to compete?", etc.... sound familiar zgum? :chuckle:
lol, if you're thinking like that then you're very far behind

mc4

Smash Journeyman
I was just going for the biggest threat, so in a way....i was like complementing you. :laugh:

Is that why i always feel like my snake is the biggest target in every free for all because everyone chooses snake counters lol i'm gunna use cap falcon so i can stop bein such a target lol

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Is that why i always feel like my snake is the biggest target in every free for all because everyone chooses snake counters lol i'm gunna use cap falcon so i can stop bein such a target lol
haha, wise man. :chuckle:

JungleJuice

Smash Rookie
Sup ppl, this is chris (brawl gannondorf player)....i have finally made a smash boards account :p

just wanted to say thanks to moses for hosting the event.

also wanted to apologize for my outburst during the matches with mk...it was uncalled fo...well...the way i handled it was uncalled for...so i apologize for that to those who had to put up with it...

and just to clear nick's name...he wasnt the one getting pissy...i was...

i did have a good time towards the end tho... :)

thanks again and i'll look forward to playing u guys this friday

Fishcake56

Smash Cadet
Whoa, great smashfest everyone! Thanks Moses + peer mentor for the fantastic organization and location.

JoshtheGuy - Jonesin' for some singles!

Willie - RIP Wiichuck

Nick/Alex/Brian/Chris - Glad you guys could make it

Matt - Good 'ole Moses, freeing Hebrews and hosting smashfests

Lucas player (Mike?) - Now I know why Claus lost to Lucas in the end...good shiz

Lionel - I can almost see it with these eyes...

Seth - Haha, shameless ftilt spam? YESSIR

Dennis - You make melee look too easy

Ed-E - Who can forget steak 'n shake at 4 AM?

UF - Grats on the SEC win!

David: I had sex with your massive TV.
:(

david- lucario is lookin' good
...would look even better destroying your Spamus. Yes, that is a challenge.

Masky

Smash Master
Nice MI2 avatar david... I wish Guybrush was in Brawl, I'd totally main him

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Kick *** fest, I enjoyed floating between both games. It's nice to have that choice.

Mo: good stuff making this happen. Very well organized, hope to do it again in the future.
Josh: I love you, forever and for always.
Pat: Too goo-- byad. Haha, good luck this weekend w/ Thomas! I hope our practice proves useful.
Dennis: Tryin' for the 8-stock... still not getting it tho ;-)
Seth: Awesome teaming w/ you, and of course those special melee matches were great.
Raph: Showed up late, still beasted the world with Falcon... always fun to watch.
Sam: Good stuff in teams... in both games. I think we made those poor kids sad in Brawl, haha
Masky: Good to finally play you too. Your Ness is too good man, I couldn't handle it. Hope to play you again in the future.
Ed-e: Always nice seeing you, and still doing amazing w/ that Lucas. Keep up the good work, see ya around.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
U guys should ALL come up to Tally for this tourney!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205950

Masky and Lio!!!! We gota get some matches goin!!!! Actually, Masky... We aint fought yet T_T

But Lio I heard U were gonna team with my crewmate Lizard this weekend!!!

O, and to make up for the beating that FSU received in football(although we did win in Basketball :-p), WE challenging UF players to a MAJOR CREW BATTLE!!! :-D

Gindler

Smash Champion
if this was the week after exams I most likely woulda went. Weekend before exams was a crazy idea! seemed it went over well though.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Awal,

Lio and i were going to team this time, but since masky's teamate, (i believe that was you Zgum), won't be coming, he and masky are gonna team. Lio and i will team sometime in the future though.

team "we play with little boy's" is gonna ****!

sorry to hear you can;t make it Zgum :(

Masky

Smash Master
WE challenging UF players to a MAJOR CREW BATTLE!!! :-D
Lio and I are going to be the only Gainesville players attending so I don't think that'll be possible. :( But I'll be sure to get some games in with you

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
yea lol, it would be a bit silly. We could still do it for the lulz!
ill play toon link one time and a different character the 2nd time and masky can play ness once and play another character the 2nd time as well. It'll be like we have a 4 man crew :)

As a matter of fact, masky can play snake the second time and ill play samus :D

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lio, I hope we get to play again sometime. You're the best Toon Link I've fought thus far... I mean, you actually use Z-Air.

Plus, I came close to winning with my Mario once, real close. I want to see if I can actually pull it off.

Will there be another one of these in January?

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Lio, I hope we get to play again sometime. You're the best Toon Link I've fought thus far... I mean, you actually use Z-Air.

Plus, I came close to winning with my Mario once, real close. I want to see if I can actually pull it off.

Will there be another one of these in January?
yea dude Im definitely down for more matches. And you have a really sick mario. The cape is just too good.

good stuff.

Top Bottom