• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Err, i am up to date i said there people who have been active...as in, in the past.

just get "those people" to come join here, the ladders activity is determined by it's members.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Maybe the ladder will be more active during the summer when people have more free time. Also it needs better advertising to get new players on galaxy to join in. If im allowed to join again please put me back on.

Battlecow

Play to Win
C'mon, surri, lose it for me...

I'm really looking forward to this one. I haven't had a Novakane fireworks show in a while.

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
i'll challenge battle, nova and jel...need to catch up in games

*edit* sorry didnt read ladder rules till now..MAHIE I challenge you!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Work your way up, my little ones. Ever since Surri got tired of banging his head against the brick wall of my immense talent, I've been waiting for a worthy challenge.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
ITS NOT

****ING

WEE-FOM

OBVIOUSLY WEYEFOM

:mad:

got vig right tho

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Says the red dice to the gold dice...

owait....

:awesome:

its also undeniably weefom but thats beside the point.

I might want myself back on this list during the summer. Coming for that spot, bcow.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Ever since Surri got tired of banging his head against the brick wall of my immense talent, I've been waiting for a worthy challenge.
I'll get you yet...our matches are the only ones that even matter to me any more.

Your style has had my number for a while, but now that i know we are both hustlers, i think i can find a means to win....

MM!?

lol

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'll get you yet...our matches are the only ones that even matter to me any more.

Your style has had my number for a while, but now that i know we are both hustlers, i think i can find a means to win....

MM!?

lol
Lulz. Inb4 surri's been hustling me this entire time.

If we ever meet IRL, MM for sure. I don't really have a credit card or anything atm (lulz pun not intended) so it's kinda hard to move $$$ around on teh intrarwebzzz right now.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Lulz. Inb4 surri's been hustling me this entire time.

If we ever meet IRL, MM for sure. I don't really have a credit card or anything atm (lulz pun not intended) so it's kinda hard to move $$$ around on teh intrarwebzzz right now.
fair enough...but in truth all you need is a "pre-paid" credit card (easy to buy at any convenience / drug store) attached to a paypal to send money via interwebz.

Not trying to CONVINCE YOU or anything but yah, no johnz :p

Battlecow

Play to Win
If I can get my hands on one I'll MM you fo sho

google's not giving me a straight answer, I'll try to get one at my local walgreens or something tomorrow.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You can't get a pre-paid credit card if you're under 18. You can buy it from the store just fine they will let you purchase it and add money. But when you get home and try to activate it, they ask for your social and everything and age. But if you get a parent to confirm for you then you're good.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
You can't get a pre-paid credit card if you're under 18. You can buy it from the store just fine they will let you purchase it and add money. But when you get home and try to activate it, they ask for your social and everything and age. But if you get a parent to confirm for you then you're good.
Only on the odd occasion have i had to register my card (I've done so on the phone) and even then it didnt ask me how old i was. they just had to verify the "postal code" affiliated with that card.

You maybe right though, as again I've been over 18 since I've started using them.

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
Haha i was going to say something but i knew you would realize it eventually ;)

p.s. I cant find Mahie's post about his contact info..maybe you should put the contact info for the ladder participants on the first post? might make this run a lot smoother

Battlecow

Play to Win
That match isn't happening. I never see him and I think it was a joke to begin with. feel free to X it out.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Around the time the challenge happened

Galaxy went down

And Battlecow was boycotting Godweapon

....so yeah

:phone:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i still see battlecow and star king highlighted, are they gonna play? if not i want to challenge star king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom