• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've changed the rules slightly.

From now on All games below 3rd place have to best of 5, and all games for 3rd place or higher have to be best of 7.

This rule change is in affect for all new matches, and matches that are currently pending.

IMA FOOL BATTLECOW WE STILL HAVE GAMES TO PLAY

Battlecow

Play to Win
It don't matter. I can four stock your pika all day, but dat kirby... not beatable from where I'm at right now. Only reason it's close right now is 'cause you tried playing falcon and pika. Now that you know not to move away from teh kirbs, I'm screwed. The Hyrule DK CP was a one-time gimmick, and even that didn't work.

Thinking about raising a pocket pika to deal with kirbies (because honestly, any kirby in C-tier could whup my *** right now) but that'll take a while.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
well i thought i had finished my match with battlecow. so i updated it.

but then i remembered we will have at least 1 more game left...but im not gonna change it back unless i actually lose the 3 in a row lol.

Battlecow

Play to Win
well i thought i had finished my match with battlecow. so i updated it.

but then i remembered we will have at least 1 more game left...but im not gonna change it back unless i actually lose the 3 in a row lol.
2 in a row. I beat your falcon and pika, remember? so it's 3-2

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lost to surri 4-2

Challenged & beat nova 3-1 (he ragequit midway through game three... I was about to 4-stock his kirby)

I challenge surri again

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
u loser u didnt even give me a chance to warm up and im using a new controller that sucks and u werent gonna 4 stock me idiot

Battlecow

Play to Win
First, Surri adds you (which he should have done already and presumably will do soon). Then, you challenge someone above you (read the rules in the OP to see who you can challenge).

joY

Pot splitter
Has NTA challenged b-rex?

I wouldn't mind challenging for the 10th spot. I'll just PM b-rex to find out who won I suppose.

edit: Instead of just posting again, I'm going to edit this post and say that I'm going to challenge b-rex again haha

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
won vs joYYYYY 3-1, im challenging mahie again but ill follow through with it this time.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
I want to join this Ladder - how does this even work?

User Name: Falcon107
Contact Info: john.whittaker@live.com

So how does this even work. I want to get involved with Smash Bros 64 Tournaments but I heard not all of them allow newcomers. How do I prove myself. I would really to kick all your butts!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i as well would like some information on this latter thing you got going battlecow.

ps. im probably getting project 64 on my flash drive either today and tommorow, ill keep you updated.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i did notice your number three, im impressed! good for you man. ive been messing around with falcon a little bit to see what im in for when i play you, im excited. maybee ill join this latter thing in a few weeks, but as of now i have no idea what galexy mode is lol. and i gave the flash drive too my friend at school and i should have it back by tommoroww.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I wish I could challenge you without having to go through the trouble of climbing the ladder first Battlecow.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
I have my controller adapter FINALLY!!! except I can't figure out how to get it to work ARGHH! Was I supposed to get a specific adapter? (N-Rage?). Do I need to download a plugin for my weird controller adapter that came from China? still trying to troubleshoot this but any help will be super appreciated with many challenging matches to look forward to :):):)

joY

Pot splitter
I have my controller adapter FINALLY!!! except I can't figure out how to get it to work ARGHH! Was I supposed to get a specific adapter? (N-Rage?). Do I need to download a plugin for my weird controller adapter that came from China? still trying to troubleshoot this but any help will be super appreciated with many challenging matches to look forward to :):):)
What's the name of the adapter?

That could help narrow down the possibilities.

Falcon107

Smash Rookie
Seems like I am not the only one who has had problems with the MayFlash Dual Port N64 adapter. Not compatible with Windows 7? Poor quality control? please, don't be true :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom