• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Knights Brawl - CFL - March 20th, 2010 - The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallax

Smash Hero
the bad thing about all of this is that i used to date megan fox. i used to live in port saint lucie and went to centennial high school since i lived 5 mins away from it. we broke up after like 3 weeks cuz she was a *****

Gindler

Smash Champion
the bad thing about all of this is that i used to date megan fox. i used to live in port saint lucie and went to centennial high school since i lived 5 mins away from it. we broke up after like 3 weeks cuz she was a *****
I'm sorry...were the toe thumbs real?

gallax

Smash Hero
look it up fools. she went to centennial high school. i used to live in psl with equi(never got around to playing him though even though we talked on occasion). i lived off of 738 bond rosd 34984 at the time. my parents now live off of airoso blvd which is designated as the nicest road in psl(cuz its where the city council is psssshhhhhh).

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
pics or it didnt happen, lol

Curaga

Smash Ace
We had 2 people show up; we cancelled it due to lack of attendance.

Thanks to Rei & Lbron for coming out and waiting for 2 hours.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
march 20th tourney? ill definitely be there. on a saturday too? yaaaaaay

Curaga

Smash Ace
Just to let people know, it don't bother none that we had to call off the tournament yesterday.

These are events for the community and to the advancement of the competitive scene; the success of GameKnights is secured as it has been for the past 6 years. The success of these events is based strictly off of you guys, the community. Where you choose to congregate and plays games and compete is entirely up to your discretion and there will not be any spilled milk over any advents.

This is just a little post for some individuals who have been attempting to spread rumors that will defame what I'm trying to do, and also shine a negative light on GameKnights.

That being said, I'm incredibly excited to have the ability to run this event on a Saturday. This allows us the ability to generate more hype and publicity for the event as well as book special guests such as the Red Bull Girls, and the Bawls team. Also remember that it is quite alright to pay just for admission and not enter the tournament! If you want to get in tons of practice but don't want to put money out there, thats more than okay!

Also:

Doubles should be $5 dollars or $10 dollars? I've had requests for both but I want people to spend the least amount of money possible. It is up to you guys. Thanks!

Toneh

Smash Lord
Doubles should be $5 dollars or $10 dollars? I've had requests for both but I want people to spend the least amount of money possible. It is up to you guys. Thanks!
$10 same as gigs prices works for me since the payouts are fair :cool:
This feels like a bigger tounament compared to house tournies.
Its awhile away so ppl have time to save for it, unless there happens to be alotttttt of ppl who cant do it.
gj curaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom