• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Knights Brawl - CFL - March 20th, 2010 - The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
I will be attending. It will be my first tourney, so I'm quite hyped. My friend will be attending too, but he's more of a casual player. Looking forward to all the matches and friendlies with you guys.
Cool, lookin forward to meeting you.

EVERYONE in cfl come. we need to get our **** together.

Seibriks trash talk of sfl is annoying LOL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think its time for my monkey to return to **** status

No more monkeying around. Cause, this **** was getting bananas. I was losing at times when i could have definitely won, and i was going ape over it. But now, imma practice, watch King Kong, and rip peoples face off for no **** reason

gallax

Smash Hero
yo im serious about getting better and taking down the world in smash. co, if u wanna train im so down for it. u too hrnut. lets train!!!!!

ima be at this btw.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
To anyone who doesn't have a ride:
Post your general location (city). Chances are someone might be able to pick you up on the way.

Or I MIGHT be able to if you aren't too far away and would be bringing a few other people with you.

Also I'm considering going to the Daytona tournament on Sunday. If so, I see no problem with bringing a few people with me and back. But it'll be your responsibility for finding housing on Saturday night.

And that reminds me...
The Orange City Motel (within walking distance) is willing to offer a discounted rate of $40 per night for a room with 2 double beds. (Normal price is $55/night). Just call them and say you're coming for a tournament at Game Knights. The manager's name is Sam if you need to talk to him.

(386) 775-2155
http://www.orangecitymotel.com/

(Eric - Can you put the hotel info in the first post with a big headline reading "hotel discount" or something. Maybe include something about the Daytona tournament too).

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Well im sure this tournament is over. I got third=)
Congratz Kyon!!! =^-^=

I wish I could've went to this.

I went to Daytona for ProjectStorm and watched two of my crewmates get 2nd in TvC and 5th in SF4, respectively.

=]

Although I wish I could've been here, but that's what happens why your crew doesn't play the same game as you.

=[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom