• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Knights Brawl - CFL - March 20th, 2010 - The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Party people!

You can look forward to specials on food items for tournament players as well!

Maybe now that Brawl is being picked up by MLG it will add a new wave of players to compete at GameKnights on the 20th!? Who knows! All we can say is that the environment of Brawl has gotten reallty exciting and interesting with that development. GameKnights will be here to host these tournaments without fail though. So worry not! :)

GOX

Smash Apprentice
LOL you're such a GK shill man :p

If anyone from out of town needs somewhere to stay on friday or saturday night, I'm looking in to getting some kind of discount set up with one of the nearby hotels. (that'll go for anyone staying for a GK event, not just this one).

Other than that, there might be some local smashers willing to host you for free (depending on who you are).

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
alot more than cfl it seems.

CFL tourny =20-40 on average depending on how many sfl cars go.

SFL tourny= 30 on average depending on how many... sfl cars go. (no cfl required)

sooo... i think i'll just stay down here, thanks.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
alot more than cfl it seems.

CFL tourny =20-40 on average depending on how many sfl cars go.

SFL tourny= 30 on average depending on how many... sfl cars go. (no cfl required)

sooo... i think i'll just stay down here, thanks.

Kill 2 birds in one stone. There's a tournament going on the following Sunday in Daytona.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256985

Come to our tournament, stay overnight, 30 minute drive to daytona, beat some scrubs, and head straight down I95 back home.

That's efficiency

GOX

Smash Apprentice
no. daytona isnt 30 minutes away.
Add 5 to 10 minutes depending where exactly in Daytona we're talking about.

25-30 minutes is exactly how long it takes me to get from my home in Deltona (2 miles closer than the orange city I4 ramp), to the office I work at in north Daytona. It's a very straightforward drive on I4.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
if both tournies have 15 players without sfl, that would barely cover the gas to get there.

OR

i can host a tourny at ZP, not sleep out, eat at home, save gas/time and have an overall bigger, more enoyable, turnout.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
if both tournies have 15 players without sfl, that would barely cover the gas to get there.

OR

i can host a tourny at ZP, not sleep out, eat at home, save gas/time and have an overall bigger, more enoyable, turnout.
ah sfl tournies are legit...i dont know why ppl dont go down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
actually, i will go to this. i guess i didnt need a month long break from brawl. just a few days :laugh:

if nick doesnt go i guess ill need a teammate. 0% chance im using GW for any match though, so you'll have to put up with constant diddy

gallax

Smash Hero
gdx, we should team then if you dont team with nick. i use snake and have been teaming with tony in a lot of friendlies lately so i know what to expect with diddy kong as a partner. im not great like nick with snake but im good nonetheless.

gallax

Smash Hero
gindler, the following week is that tournament in gville. are u really going to to go both? if u r then we might as well team for that lol.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I should be at this, but will probably need a partner. Im still rusty but gettn there. I should be ready by saturday tho.

ive got my music to help calm me down now. but im sure bipolar gallax will make an appearance. its gonna be ur fault too and then ima ***** slap you with an utilt.
I think tony's dair > than your everything O_o LOL

Bad Lemons

Smash Rookie
I will be attending. It will be my first tourney, so I'm quite hyped. My friend will be attending too, but he's more of a casual player. Looking forward to all the matches and friendlies with you guys.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Seibrik it's awesome when you post in the threads of CFL tournaments just to announce that you aren't coming.

It's a good use of your pedestal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom