• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot December Monthly: Holiday Brawl (12/6/08) San Antonio, TX(MK IS BANNED)

Decible

Smash Rookie
I graduated from there 2 years ago lawl..i just moved back here im orginally from socal :D but i moved here for my last year of hs.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
so hopefully magnolia ( sethlon, hiza, fats and I ) won't get lost and take another 5 hours to get to san antonio, haha.

California :S that's pretty crazy, excited to see a good turn out will be here

hopefully...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well he is San An for the moment (words came from his mouth, and not like that Nike 20 >.>;; )

His Snake is really exciting to watch and play against. My Zelda only beat his Snake 3 times IIRC (again not like that Nike 20 >.>;; )

Well time to get back to playing. This guy is fun to play against. If all Cali players are like that, then I wouldn't mind taking a trip to the western portion of the US. :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea his snake is really good, me and him were going at it, back and forth...back and forth...for like 2 hours it was really fun. Grey and Nike went to melee because they were being noobs and couldn't handle the greatness of brawl >_>

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hey I was the hostage of that. I wanted to Brawl but Nike 20 wanted to pwn my face in at Melee. >.>;;

He knows I'm trash at that game.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So everyone's at my house that's going from Austin >_>. We played for hours lol. At around 1am I went all diddy and said I would go to sleep when someone beat me.

Well it's 3:46 and I'm finally able to go to sleep :p.

Good luck at the tournament everyone :).

Decible

Smash Rookie
So everyone's at my house that's going from Austin >_>. We played for hours lol. At around 1am I went all diddy and said I would go to sleep when someone beat me.

Well it's 3:46 and I'm finally able to go to sleep :p.

Good luck at the tournament everyone :).

haha nice :D same to you

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, bad news.
Family issues...myeah.

I'll be there until around 6PM, then I gotta take off.
I'll see if I can make arrangements to stay IN the tournament. I won't enter if I can't come back in time.

Sorry guys.

Don't worry Hylian, I'm taking the DP, and PhantomX, we can still have our 3LM.

Oh, and Hylian, no johns about sleeping or lack thereof. I just played Left 4 Dead all night long, and only napped for ten minutes at 8:30AM this morning.

So yeah.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well, bad news.
Family issues...myeah.

I'll be there until around 6PM, then I gotta take off.
I'll see if I can make arrangements to stay IN the tournament. I won't enter if I can't come back in time.

Sorry guys.

Don't worry Hylian, I'm taking the DP, and PhantomX, we can still have our 3LM.

Oh, and Hylian, no johns about sleeping or lack thereof. I just played Left 4 Dead all night long, and only napped for ten minutes at 8:30AM this morning.

So yeah.
That's trashy info man. Totally sucks guy. I hope we get done by that time so you can be in the tourney the whole time. :(

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Sorry to here about that Espy :(

Me and nike20 will be there soon, i told him i was not going until i rested him on melee and i finally did so i can get ready to leave now

Nike.

Smash Hero
1. Sethlon (falco)
2. Hylian (diddy/g&w/marth)
3. Phantom (wario/snake)
4. Espy (sonic)
5. K Prime (pika)
6. Fire Luigi (diddy/luigi)

And a butt load of vids :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I used Mario as well, ftw!

Best tournament ever, seriously. There needs to be more RCRS (Random Chara Random Stage) trnies :p

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I used Mario as well, ftw!

Best tournament ever, seriously. There needs to be more RCRS (Random Chara Random Stage) trnies :p
For you and ZSDK it easy because yall kept getting your mains >_>

and DK teamed up with you on that ladder stage against me :laugh:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
And for the record, I had a blast all around in the RCRS tourney... when Hylian slow motion donkey punched me, I was cheering with the rest of you guys, lol.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
PhantomX's bowser is like immune to electricity or something, my pika was not very affective beside the grab combos lol. Thunder seemed like it did nothing to him

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Great tournament. I had lots of fun. Much thanks to Espy for giving me DP and to everyone I played for making me have a great time :). Random Character tournament was too fun. Sad we didn't get to do teams however :(.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
-yawns- RCRS was the bestest, I knocked Sethlon into loser's bracket =o lol, but of course I did horrible in the actual tournament. Still, it was fun to play with you guys~

Santi

Smash Lord
I got toon link as my first char in the random character tourney as was all "SAAAAANTIIII"

Then I broke the left side of sky world with a dsmash and toon link auto dair'ed to his death :( ***** so hard because I played in the Red costume and I played with my heart just for you.
10 <3s

Good stuff Sethlon. It' s good to see you back ****** everything.

Top Bottom