• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
It would be a shame for the Gerudo women to be kept to only one man!

Oh, and Kefka is evil through his actions and accomplishments, not his appearance. Ganondorf has never brought about the apocalypse, he basically just kidnaps princesses and then loses to a farmer. He's like a non-lame bowser.
Sorta gay and random but, I just thought of something. If Gerudo women have sex with Hylain men to create babies, wouldn't that make Ganon half Hylain as well?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Sorta gay and random but, I just thought of something. If Gerudo women have sex with Hylain men to create babies, wouldn't that make Ganon half Hylain as well?
Yeah that's what I was thinking...

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
It would be a shame for the Gerudo women to be kept to only one man!

Oh, and Kefka is evil through his actions and accomplishments, not his appearance. Ganondorf has never brought about the apocalypse, he basically just kidnaps princesses and then loses to a farmer. He's like a non-lame bowser.
Of course, there's also the fact that Ganondorf is a 1st Party Nintendo Villain, while Kefka isn't. Nintendo is all about the family, and since Ganondorf belongs to them, he has to be toned down. The highest age rating a LOZ game has gotten is T, and that was TP.

Now, think about how awesome Ganon would be without the restraints of Nintendo! :D

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Broken heads. Dead bodies. Blood. 7 more years of darkness. Moar broken heads.

How does Link resemble a farmer?

TP

Smash Master
He also overthrows the King of Hyrule, causes the Great Cataclysm, seven years of darkness, yada yada...
Yes, but at the end of the game, everything goes back to normal and the world is fine. There's no happily ever after once Kefka takes a **** on the world. Ganon is awesome in his own way, though. He has best cape I have ever seen.

Here's another awesome thing about Kefka: he's known for his evil laugh. It reaches a point where the laugh precedes him. In this one scene, you hear Kefka's laugh, and your characters are all like "Oh **** we've gotta hide." Then they hide and Kefka shows up. When he gets there, he literally takes two magical demigods and throws them in a garbage disposal, then laughs again and leaves.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yes, but at the end of the game, everything goes back to normal and the world is fine. There's no happily ever after once Kefka takes a **** on the world. Ganon is awesome in his own way, though. He has best cape I have ever seen.

Here's another awesome thing about Kefka: he's known for his evil laugh. It reaches a point where the laugh precedes him. In this one scene, you hear Kefka's laugh, and your characters are all like "Oh **** we've gotta hide." Then they hide and Kefka shows up. When he gets there, he literally takes two magical demigods and throws them in a garbage disposal, then laughs again and leaves.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_vAXPRvRJs

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Ah yes... your referring to this part

:bee:

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Hey Twilight Prince, are you talking about Final Fantasy VI first got impoirted it was called Final Fantasy III? Like when the games were first coming from Japan there was number swaps I guess you can call it? Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything lol.

But yes, Kefka totally changed how villans acted up to that point in video games. I always thought Final Fantasy villans had some of the best architects in games.

TP

Smash Master
Hey Twilight Prince, are you talking about Final Fantasy VI first got impoirted it was called Final Fantasy III? Like when the games were first coming from Japan there was number swaps I guess you can call it? Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything lol.
Yes, that game. Most people refer to it as FF6 and get mad when people call it FF3. However, I've only ever played it for the SNES, where it was FF3. Throughout my childhood, it was FF3, so FF3 it remains for me.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yes, that game. Most people refer to it as FF6 and get mad when people call it FF3. However, I've only ever played it for the SNES, where it was FF3. Throughout my childhood, it was FF3, so FF3 it remains for me.
Yeah I call it FF3 too.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I think you jest, Ganon most definitely DID cause the apocalypse, just not himself. By coming back (after being defeated), he begins to terrorize Hyrule, and the goddesses destroy most of their world to stop him. They FREEZE HIM IN TIME and submerge Hyrule. Then, Ganon UNFREEZES himself, half his army, goes to the surface, and begins terrorizing people there with only half his power and army.

Not to mention he never dies....

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
If you jump backwards to your opponent and time a reverse Fair so that it hits, it really looks like if Ganon uses his a** to attack them - making Fair one of the most bada** attacks. >_>'

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
If you jump backwards to your opponent and time a reverse Fair so that it hits, it really looks like if Ganon uses his a** to attack them - making Fair one of the most bada** attacks. >_>'
No, that'll just be wrong.

Now, Ganon's crotch is another thing.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Nice! I love the old schoolness of your stule (weird- aren't I? haha)

You're lucky, I would have loved to play it in it's originality personally. I just have the remade edition along with Final Fantasy V. And I may be a FF Fanboy (hence the Cait Sith avatar) but I'm a chill fanboy haha

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Does seriously no one have anything to say about my tier list? o_O

Kefka. Nintendo should totally license a second party (why is it called third-party?) to do an LoZ game (not the upcoming "explain the timeline" one though). We see with the Metroid game that they can do this.

It would be so terribly awesome. Plus it has just as much sympathy with the setting as it does with Metroid; it wouldn't be like licensing Mario out to someone, y'know.

Twilight Princess showed there's a rather broad range you can do with LoZ... although I would say that Majora's Mask, every handheld game, and especially Wind Waker before it already showed that.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Does seriously no one have anything to say about my tier list? o_O
Warlock punch shouldn't be at the top, imo.
And Dsmash should't be at the bottom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

About his jab.
It's pretty **** badass if you think of it as the results of him playing tag as a kid
"Tag you're hit! . . . . . Oops, sorry about that. :( "
(Crushed the other kid's ribs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom