• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Not everything in the demos are kept. In Pokemon XD, Shadow Pikachu was in the demo, but not in the actual game. A similar situation can fall in SSB Brawl.
Though this is completely different. That was just mearly changing a status condition on a pokemon. This here is a Pokeball pokemon, once decided do you think they really are going to change a Pokeball Pokemon or an Assistant Trophy Character into a full fledge playable character with completely unique moveset and final smash within 4 months?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Though this is completely different. That was just mearly changing a status condition on a pokemon. This here is a Pokeball pokemon, once decided do you think they really are going to change a Pokeball Pokemon or an Assistant Trophy Character into a full fledge playable character with completely unique moveset and final smash within 4 months?
Anything is possible with the release date delay. Sure it's not guaranteed to happen, but that can be an unexpected twist.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. You'd think if they were to make her a pokeball, she'd be a good pokeball.

Gardevoir: The New Goldeen

:(

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I wouldn't call her the new Goldeen.

She does serve some purpose.
Those people just kinda ignored her, making her useless..

You could call her Franklin Badge 2.
I don't see that to be Goldeen-esque.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
True but not every time will you be fighting Metaknight.

Off Topic: Would you consider Din's Fire a Projectile?
Because it's not like it can be reflected but you still have to send it out, etc.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
The purpose she serves is nigh useless. If I'm in the bubble with you, couldn't I just hit you with a projectile anyway?

Brawlman

Smash Ace
WAIT!!! I just came up with a good idea! Okay, you're in Garde's sheild right? The enemy can't hit you from far range. They come inside the bubble to hit you...And you have a well charged Homerun Bat waiting for them. :grin:

Shuma

Smash Hero
OMG.... I didn't remember Alakazam, that Evolution line was pretty much the more awesome, Alakazam 4 Brawl lolololol.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Ok, im not really a Gardevoir supporter, but i had the weirdest dream last night

I dreamt that i woke up and looked on the dojo to see Gardevoir as a PC, except the update had a price next to it, basically you had to purchase her as a PC in a seperate version of the game which would come out later than the original

Not important to your conversation, i just felt like tellin my dream

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ok, im not really a Gardevoir supporter, but i had the weirdest dream last night

I dreamt that i woke up and looked on the dojo to see Gardevoir as a PC, except the update had a price next to it, basically you had to purchase her as a PC in a seperate version of the game which would come out later than the original

I thought this thread was dead after awhile. Anyway, I did have a similar dream scheme. There was a double update. They were a character update and an item update.

Update one showed a newcomer, which was Gardevoir.

The second update was a Poke Ball update, which showed Bronzong. After discussing Bronzong's move (which would've been creating a barrier for the player), a note is shown afterwards, explaining that Bronzong replaces Gardevoir in the Poke Ball slot.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
I thought this thread was dead after awhile. Anyway, I did have a similar dream scheme. There was a double update. They were a character update and an item update.

The second update was a Poke Ball update, which showed Bronzong. After discussing Bronzong's move (which would've been creating a barrier for the player), a note is shown afterwards, explaining that Bronzong replaces Gardevoir in the Poke Ball slot.
Maybe you see the future! o.0

MysticKenji

Smash Master

Those are cool dreams. You should post them in the Smash Dreams thread.

Why did you post that???

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Another Poke'mon bites the dust.

My condolences.
Pokémon.

Hold down alt. Press 1410 then release alt. é. TAH DAH!

Back on Topic.. Poor Gardevior. I must raise another one now to honor her Memory..and because I wanted to...

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
someone else posted it, i ****ed up quoting it, but yea. i know most of you are into that **** hahah

vesperview

Smash Hero

You people are hilarious! How can you possibly think Gardevoir being in a pokeball doesn't deconfirm her? Seriously you need to take her off your sig and move on with your life! (This isn't an attempt to troll but to depict your stupidity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom