• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet August 15th RESULTS

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
A little off-topic.

ADHD is giving me girl advice.

what does swf think about this

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I do well against you in doubles, then atomsk comes to save you. Why do you think i'm so bad? I'm really not.
What? Is that some sort of joke? You are not challenging to me in doubles. Maybe for a few instances, but you typically are not hard. I have no problem singling you out and just winning. Remember when Atomsk went MK and got wrecked and I had to do that?

You're not that great in doubles yet, dude. You're kinda confused and you do a lot of silly stuff. Ask Pierce what he thinks of you compared to me in doubles, rofl. It's funny. :bee:

ADHD

Smash Hero
What? Is that some sort of joke? You are not challenging to me in doubles. Maybe for a few instances, but you typically are not hard. I have no problem singling you out and just winning. Remember when Atomsk went MK and got wrecked and I had to do that?

You're not that great in doubles yet, dude. You're kinda confused and you do a lot of silly stuff. Ask Pierce what he thinks of you compared to me in doubles, rofl. It's funny. :bee:
I'm still trying to find out how to play this char in 2v2 and I'm starting to get it but you don't need to say you're surprised or i'm lacking..

In fact I could just blatantly say you're lacking in singles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm still trying to find out how to play this char in 2v2 and I'm starting to get it but you don't need to say you're surprised or i'm lacking..
I'm blunt and honest. I don't sugarcoat the truth. AlphaZealot, NinjaLink, and other Diddy Kongs seem to have him down in doubles pretty well.

If you take what I say and get mad at it...that's fine. As long as it makes you get better. That's all that counts.

The only thing I'm lacking is care.

So Fatal

Smash Master

its ok wyatt, well show inui how good you are in doubles when we get top 3 at snes

MBlaze

Smash Champion
ADHD - Uhhh sons I needs more training, make me best Diddy in NY Dammit D:< lol
2: Atomsk - Lol you mad cool, but tell Inui to stop riding you so hard..... makes you look like you're his man. o_o
3: Anti ($82.50) - Lol good talktin to you ***.
4: Jash ($55.00) - Yayyyyy always good talkin to you. :]
7: KSIZZLE - Good meetin you sons, we all want to **** Victoria Justice (Shelby Marx for all of you who dunno that)
7: Pgn - Steppin up yo shizz O_O Good job with ur 2D
9: BLACKENESE - God****, good and funny stuffs yesterday. =0 We should get fried chicken next time. ;D
9: D PCH - Like I said before you changed a lot, ,people need to hop off your piece, good **** sons. Lol lemme know how it went carrying that TV around Queens like I did. rofl
13: Will - ****, hustling at the tourney with like freakin 6 money matches back to back. loll But maannn i gotta thank you for 1, bringing me to this, 2, best and funniest night after a tourney for me so far XDDDDDD 3, gettin me home. :p I got your back for this mang. ;)
17: Basic Sausage - Lollllll at those doubles after the tourney, we all <3 you. :)
17: malcom - LMFAO DAS RIGHT NUGGUH!!! YOU LOVE THAT MARIO BANGBROS TEAM lmao j/k but good doubles as well with Leo, Arrancar and I. And LOL at the Melee dubs after, toe to toe, talk to Peach real quick. xD
17: BigM - You welcome for the money mang. ;)
17: Jtails - Lmfao good tourney set, good real talks afterwards too. We're alike in a lot of ****in ways when it comes to brawl. o_o Chill guy in general too, good stuff after. We should probably team sometime, who knows? ;P
25: Minty - Lol dauymmm, Why is it that some of the good people placed so low? o.O Good seein you anyways, heard you got jabbed tho. :o Happens again lemmeh know, one of the **** ;P
25: Kingz Nightmare - Lol you're actually pretty calm offline, lemme know if Cheese banned you or not. :p
25: Ch33s3 - ****... what can I say? You ban people when they *****Win against you******, hit people over 1 dollars like a jew, turn red after losin o_o, throw ****, and make rude comments while I'm playing good people saying "Oh, I'm suprised he's actually doing good". I don't get why you think that your diddy and you in general surpass me in any kind of way or genre when it comes to the game of Brawl.... nor will I ever understand it or your persona in general but... w/e lol People are people.
33: cloudfox - Sorry if I don't know you. :( Don't wanna seem like a **** or nuttin...
33: Ray - Same as above D:
33: Lactose - lmfaooooo fun fun fun fun fun :D We gown chill a lot more XD Funny **** just goes down.
33: chaos marth - uhh sorry dunno u :(
33: Viva - ROFL, my niggg ;) Nuff said mang, too funny. IRON MY SHIRT!!!
33: Acedude - Lol dayums we didn't talk or nuttin but saw your Captain Rapist, still **** good. Btw, my hair was prolly nappier, iWIN :D
33: remix - Lol sorry for not teamin with you D: Got vanz..
33: OWL - uhh heard ur lucario was ****... didn't talk to you tho sooooooo... hi ;)
33: Mblaze - Stop placin this guy against ROBs dammit XD IMPROVISION SONS :O
33: Aarrancar - *Inserts gamecube controller here* lmao j/k, ****in funny doubles friendlies. XD Mah niggg
49: dizmy - Think I seen you on aib before but dunno you D:
49: Dcold - **** man... next time Cheese does some **** like that to you again tell me or someone, that's not even right to do that to a small *** kid (No offence to you lol) OLOL You saw my fat *** break the chair btw rofl
49: Helpr - ?? =(
49: Hippiedude - Son of a *****, you learned the match up. XD Lol inb4adhdtrainingonmatchupsorweegeedittos :p Another one of the ****.
49: Snaake - No offense man but your Snake seems inconsistant as hell o-O But all of us get that problem sooner or later I suppose, it's all good.

Okay since copped this format like I usually do, person left out some people lol:

TV: Lol nice Rob, I'ma figure that **** out some day though. xD
Zen - Lol I expected you to be less of a mute... o-O Good finally meetin you though after like a year and a half lololol

Wes - Good stuff though... but how did you lose to Jash's ganon? o_O I mean he's sick but Ganon? Dayums....... Anyway good Gauntlet.

Doom- Dammit you Diddy rapist rofl, I'ma figure out that freakin mindset of yours that you have against Diddy. XD Ggs tho mang. ;P Good stuff against Wyatt too.

Guy with Doom- I apologize so deeply for not remembering your tag D: But good stuff tho, and you traitor, look at what you created rofl.

So Fatal- Lol dayum, good doubles and ****, was so fun and thx for the words of wisdom too. :p Mad chill and one of the **** with a funny hat. x)

Bizkit- Fun finally playing you irl, good stuff with Fatal.

Vanz- God****! We just met each other when we partnered and still ***** it up and only lost to good people, mad good stuff in the doubles too. :p And thanks, I know I should have ***** Singles but **** happens I guess. Good job yourself though. ;) We can mos def work together in the future.

PD (Matt) - Lol man, gotta chill with you more in and outta brawl xDDDDDDDDDDD Funny **** after we left, seriously I was bout to ****ing bust an organ from laughing so god **** hard. Next time lets do something epic if they don't let us into a restrant. xD

Alex Strife and Crismas Strife- Lol mad chill guy :p Fun tourney and stuff, very organized, def one of the best TO's of 09 good job man. And thx for the Diddy sticker Crismas. :3 DIDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone but good tourney and stuff, hot but less hot than Gametable was thankfully. Never been to so many resturants in one day I think rofl. I burned like $52 yesterday xD dayum, gotta get out there and make sommore lolol

Anyways, yeah great tourney, much fun, I know some of us could have placed higher at this one and some crap wasn't right but hey, lots of good competition so don't stress your placing, could have been your bracket too so don't worreh that much. Althougt the brackets were pretty **** good and it was a 64 too so pretty easy to manage. :p But yeah once again, great tourney, much fun, Diddy ftw, Godbless! ;]

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
@ lactose- cheese is probaly better than you.
@ viva- What am i online? lol at PGNs shower.
@ darkpch- im terrible at the peach matchup no johns i need to learn it. We did have some close friendlies. lol at the time where you where using like ike and mk lolol.

Wes please make these one every 2 weeks kinda late i was out all day.

EDIT: Alex I USED D3 changed it for everybody else dont doubt my d3 yo. Best d3 in nj no atomsk johns

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark just put him on your ignore list enough siad.
Yea you right, I don't know why I did not do it sooner. And this makes..........52 people I have on ignore.

Marioblaze- Carrying that TV around queens was nothing. I took it to a pizza shop and ate with other smashers. Then rode with it on the train back to manhattan.

@ darkpch- im terrible at the peach matchup no johns i need to learn it. We did have some lol at the time where you where using like ike and mk lolol.
No johns, Peach>meta. unless you are a top meta player. Then the match up is even.....man screw that, Peach>meta, hahaha!

So Fatal

Smash Master
1: ADHD ($247.50)- good ****, get ready to **** snes!!!! =)
2: Atomsk ($110.00) nice seeing ya man!! too bad you didn't win o well, see ya at snes!
3: Anti ($82.50)- too good kid, nice seeing ya
4: Jash ($55.00)- ***** me, good ****! see ya next time
5: Ninjalink ($27.50) ggs man
5: Fatal ($27.50)- get better
7: KSIZZLE- we haven't played the past 2 tournaments, lets get on that!
7: Pgn- good stuff,
9: BLACKENESE GGs in singles and doubles also nice seeing you, your ****in funny man
9: D1- d1 my man!! nice seeing ya bro and pretty good placing!
9: Vanz- ggs in dubz dude, sick sick peach
9: D PCH- good **** man
13: Will- ggs in doubles
13: wes- nice tournament wes, your a chill dude, well get that MM in someday =0
13: Orion- I herd u timed people out alot, I also see it didn't work out that well for ya =0
17: TeeVee -YEA NE
17: Basic Sausage- Nice seeing ya man, I missed ya!
17: Bizkit- YEA NE
17: malcolm- my man! nice seeing you dude your mad cool, don't let that gay **** get you down bro
17: BigM- nice seeing ya man,
17: Izumi- thanks for tradeing hats dude!
17: DIRE- ggs in singles, you had me 2nd match just got unlucky!
25: Minty- nice seing ya, get edge guarded!!!
25: doom- nice seeing ya man, wasent expecting too hahah
25: Kingz Nightmare- thanks for that popcorn son!
25: Zen- ggs in doubles ur ok
25: Ch33s3- you suck learn to chaingrab!! lolz
33: chaos marth- ggs man
33: Mblaze- nice seeing you man, good **** in dubz, keep ur head up

Alex Strife- Good hosting job, and nice seeing you too!!!!!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yea you right, I don't know why I did not do it sooner. And this makes..........52 people I have on ignore.

Marioblaze- Carrying that TV around queens was nothing. I took it to a pizza shop and ate with other smashers. Then rode with it on the train back to manhattan.

No johns, Peach>meta. unless you are a top meta player. Then the match up is even.....man screw that, Peach>meta, hahaha!
Lol right outside where you guys were at (No joke) Some guy asked me where I got the TV from and the price, as proper as the gentleman that I am I replied, "I just stole this ****! Gotta get that loot!" I told you guys if a black guy is walkin around Queens at night with a TV he gonna be racially profiled, looks suspect. xD

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: ADHD - thanks for playing me that day before so i wasnt COMPLETELY rusty. im so glad you made it lol, your dads awesome
2: Atomsk - you played great but i've seen you do even better.
3: Anti - i want a tourny set vs you :p
4: Jash - close set, i know your looking for a rematch ;D
5: Ninjalink - you not being killed from ksizzles dsmash was a little weird..........
5: Fatal - i still have no idea who you are XD
7: KSIZZLE - you need to stop ****** me. IM COMING OVER!
7: Pgn - see you at SNES <3
9: BLACKENESE - you pretending you forgot me is horrible
9: D1 - falcos to good<3
9: Vanz - you where the sexiest player
9: D PCH - dont worry, be happy <3
13: wes - i love your sonic. your snake.... not so sexy XD
13: Orion - needs to step it up
17: TeeVee - you have like. the worst habits, on or off wifi XDDD
17: Basic Sausage - i thought you where going all pit......
17: Bizkit - nice meeting you irl
17: malcolm - im sorry.
17: BigM - ggz
17: Jtails - i remember you from those fun wifi dittos XDDd
17: Izumi - im stealing your plushie....
17: DIRE - i barely saw you :(
25: Minty - YES. WE MUST TEAM T_T
25: doom - did you ever mm cheese? XD
25: Kingz Nightmare - LOL best hype match of the day
25: Zen - you ***** me in teams. weeeeird *** falco
25: Ch33s3 - we still need our snake vs IC mm
33: cloudfox - ggz

13: Orion - At least you still have a smile when you lose (unlike cheese) :)
even if i feel i couldve played better, or i shouldve won. if i tried as much as i could, played as gay as possible, exploited EVERYTHING and my opponent still won. im happy i lost, because i can learn and get better.

LOL WES LOST TO JASH's GANON!?!?!?!?!?!
i saw him get gannon punched XDDD

If you take what I say and get mad at it...that's fine. As long as it makes you get better. That's all that counts.
this is one of the main reasons i really like you. your always straight up with me even if it isnt what i want to hear. its what i NEED to hear.

13: Orion-good mk sorry i had to sandbagg so much 2nd match lol mk dittos are ****ing ******** i swear, next time im gonna pull out da snake i promise!
if your snakes about as good as your mk its fine, please do. so much easier XD. if its actually a smart snake its really boring, you have to camp so hard. snake wins if mk doesnt camp i think.

lmao at you sandbagging though <3

Vinnie

Smash Master
theres a camera hidden inside the wall...
That's actually a good idea. Does your sister mind showering in my house? JK lol

In the shoutouts... Lactose made an arrogant comment saying like cheese lost to me? wow he sucks
Lactose doesn't suck. He just looks at any oppurtunity he can to degrate cheese. (lol @ grate cheese).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I thought NL uses rob in doubles.
Usually, yes. He uses Diddy Kong sometimes, and he really knows what he's doing in teams with him.

Rawr i'm happy my DDD went into overdrive mode vs adhd in winners XD
Do that all the time, in every match-up, and especially in teams! Dedede is your best character overall by far!

this is one of the main reasons i really like you. your always straight up with me even if it isnt what i want to hear. its what i NEED to hear.
I honor everyone with the truth, even my enemies, regardless if it's what they want to hear or not. Reality will be acknowledged.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ADHD is good in teams. (Even though in winners finals you messed up ksizzle with your bananas rofl and he saved you when i had momentum)

I love teaming with rusty players that are good, always get 2nd or 1st.

:)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
shoula been with me and 1st son:chuckle::psycho:
LOL i thought i had a teammate but Bum overslept on me -_-

Then Leo called me and asked and i said (If doom doesn't come by the end of registration i'll team with you) doom was late by like 30 mins so i teamed with Leo he even payed for us.

We did good so no regrets <3

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Yo i was asking fatal and anti if they wanted popcorn because i wanted them to get on there knees anti had gum in his mouth and fatal dint want it :(

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I enjoyed myself at this tourney, and I liked it for one particular reason which is that I should practice a bit more and step my game up to somewhere that I'm used to.

The level of players that I'm capable of beating is of no wonder to me and I could have placed a bit higher with some more polish.

Wes/Alex Strife - Another successful Gauntlet, but with the help of Strife! Good one and I greatly look forward to the next one =D

Fatal - Now I won't sit here and say you're not a good Snake player...those grenades were the major thorn in my side :embarrass it seemed like I could not attack without randomly running into an unplanned placing of a nade! :psycho: GG I know that Snake is practically GaW's worst matchup but I will master it and exact justice.

Random little indian Metaknight noob (whoever you are) - I pretty much had you in the bag, you were a useless hurdle that I didn't suspect would get in my way...but if anyone saw or at least heard the story of how I lost to you...it's nonsensical and a tragic display of my superior skill.

Will - Can't remember what you said your name was on here...but your DK is probably the second best DK I've ever played/seen! DA wants your contact info...to invite you to a smashfest of ours...let me know!

Dark Pch - Honestly I respect the hell out of you as a player...you're just not allowing me to respect you too much as a person with your lack of confidence. Keep your head up..and you'll get people off of your backs.

ADHD - AKA LIL' DICAPRIO lmao ...I want to MM you when my financial situation allows it...you're down?

Ninja Link - Say more stuff to me...you are DA unless you forgot =0

Malcolm - Trust me...I have come close to feeling like that before...

Lmao at anyone that underestimates me or Wes' skill in this game. Don't worry...closer and closer.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Dire I was gonna beat you 2nd game probably with snake, since i had a pretty good percent lead, but then I got nine'd, and I'm not complaining...

The indian MK guy was pretty good from what I saw in doubles, though i woudl think you would beat him.

THIS POST IS NOT AN ARGUEMNT

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
No.

Where did he say anything about my shower? I'm curious lol. I just got my bathroom redone :)
That's actually a good idea. Does your sister mind showering in my house? JK lol

Lactose doesn't suck. He just looks at any oppurtunity he can to degrate cheese. (lol @ grate cheese).
I dint say he sucked i said he was saying i sucked from saying like cheese lost to kingz he must suck.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I would like to thank everyone who came to compete and who brought in set ups for gauntlet with out you guys there would have not been a good turnout. So i would like to thank everyone for showing up. Yesterday me and Alex ***** in tournament hosting teams lol. We finished it ain good time so people could either choose to go home or stay for freindlies so I'm pleased with that. People still have somewhat of the night to do other things after the tournament.

Anyways i would like to say also the owner was pleased and she was asking we can host gauntlets when every we want
it can be every 2 weeks once a month 2wice a month it doesnt matter. So what me and alex is going to need is to find out if you guys to vote on the above options(every 2 weeks once a month 2wice a month) which would be the best for you guys.

AND ALSO AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT I REALIZED THAT I HAVE TO TAKE MY NYC KING TITLE BACK.

i keep losing to some last minute bs it will end and i will take my throne back.

people on my bounty list: ATOMSK(LOL) kdickly(im going to turn u into deadjuice ***** when im done with u) Anti(make you quit smash and send you *** back to the cosby show)adhd(make you call "Wes is cheap and broken")
jash(yup im gunning for you cause ur scurred to play with me at my house or even in friendlies with toony,lol hellfox had ot put money up for you to do it).
Theres more heads im hunting but cant remember atm so those are it for right now.
People are funny though i remember back in the days people who won tournaments no matter what they used their main characters in friendlies and tournament people barely do that anymore they are like scurred to lose lol. People just need to man up with that **** the more you try and hide the worse your making it.

lmfaooo i didnt even notice this lolll

Top Bottom