• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
since I'll have it on my one setup, people can play friendlies until the tourney starts around 2

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Florida is a xbox state. plus the console exclusive chars are banned at tourneys (until they turn into pricy DLC in which that point they'll be legal)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you always have two characters, but you pick the two. they dont have to be the preset teams

preset teams just have special intros and maybe special team super combos

you can just borrow a standard 360 controller, or buy a ps2 controller, then buy a ps2 -> 360 converter

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I have a 360 controller. Just trying to figure out how i'll play this game without fixing my/getting a new 360 :p

LOL poison fits you perfectly ryan XD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea sorry to burst your bubble. lol she was going to be a female and look a little different but americans was like no to japan because they didn't want a game where you beat up a girl in a beat em up game . back when final fight came out. so japan made her a ******. and made her a little different. birdo from mario is a dude too. but you know that mink.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
loooooooooooooooooooooool that's hilarious.

Gonna be using hwuorang+someone who compliments him well personally.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Poison has kinda been retconned by Capcom recently as being pure female but due to her long history, fans will continue to question her gender. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that even though she may now be officially a female, she will always be a trap.

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'll be there for Brawl singles. I don't have enough practice with playing with a teammate to even attempt dubz, otherwise I wouldn't mind droppin another $5.

Just for clarification, "Registration for every game will end 15 minutes before Brawl doubles, and 30 minutes before all other events."
So, for instance, being only interested in Brawl singles, can I show up at 3:30 and register? Or must I be there at 11:55 am to register?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well i wouldnt show up at 3:30 cause thats when it closes, but yea you get the idea you can sign up anytime before 3:30pm. At that time I close it off and make/write down brackets

Top Bottom