• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
At first I was gonna say that we should be using the word lame instead of gay for that particular playstyle, but lame is too nice of a word.

On the real though, we need to find a more appropriate word than gay.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Swamp *****s hype!
Yeah We will be here.
Kuro coach me up bro.

I am now excited.

Bring billy!
He was talking to me today about how he wanted to play some brawl.
Billy wants to come we have one spot open but its unlikely that he can get off work.

Yay viper might come! Lawl 3 on 3 crew battle xP

:phone:
Yeah man we can do that for sure. It will be hype. Do you think you want to make it an MM

Aye Viper!

Calvo is a really big fan of urs u mind giving him some pointers?

:sonic:

I signed up 4 a ton of ****... but I think I'm prob gonna enter Brawl Singles... I might have sumthin 2 do...
Yeah i would love to help an up and coming falco. He contributes on the falco boards and shows he wants to learn.

It's useless because I am a quick, technical player and that is 95% negated on wifi.

I also played this guy from Florida (Albert) who relied on the lag and took total advantage, then was SURE he was better than me. I told him meet me in tournament but he never comes out. **** like that is ridiculous. If people got out more and stopped relying on that crap just to get wins, the scene would be much more active.
Albert is a solid player. His MK and marth are good. Whats funny is i heard that same story from his side a long time ago lol

I think that you would be able to beat him. He is not really playing anymore and last time we played like a year ago i beat him. This is all in person.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I say lame now but it took awhile. Having Gary around sped up the learning process :laugh:

Albert.

Smash Master
It's useless because I am a quick, technical player and that is 95% negated on wifi.
Wow, nobody's ever heard THAT before!

but yeah, Wifi sucks. Please bring us more news from 2008
I used to ***** about wifi, but guess what? It's voluntary. It's a game. I'm choosing to subject myself to it.
I also played this guy from Florida (Albert) who relied on the lag and took total advantage, then was SURE he was better than me. I told him meet me in tournament but he never comes out. **** like that is ridiculous. If people got out more and stopped relying on that crap just to get wins, the scene would be much more active.
I can't believe you're crying about that over TWO different websites! Get over it.

The more upset you are about something like that, the more the universe just automatically defaults to you being the lesser player. It's wifi dude, It's a joke. And besides, I am the very height of mediocrity. I am the picture next to "pitifully average" in the wiki article on smash player skill levels. I'm the potfillingest potfiller that the world has ever seen, and so are you. Until I hear about some famous "drew" dude beating Seibrik and Esam on the regular, then your ego is worthless. Those players are who you should be worried about, not me. but btw, I did win though. So that sucks for you.

Get ****ed up
This.
Im pretty sure Albert's been to at least one ZP down in miami before. I have no clue how he did though
I've been to like 7 and I've gotten wrecked like 7 times
Albert is a solid player. His MK and marth are good. Whats funny is i heard that same story from his side a long time ago lol

I think that you would be able to beat him. He is not really playing anymore and last time we played like a year ago i beat him. This is all in person.
omg yay, Viper called me "a solid player" !

And yes, I can confirm that Viper beats me like 70% of the time. but I'd also like to share this, the very height of my smash career.

I am The Drunken Monkey Marth.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yeah We will be here.
Kuro coach me up bro.

Billy wants to come we have one spot open but its unlikely that he can get off work.

Yeah man we can do that for sure. It will be hype. Do you think you want to make it an MM

Yeah i would love to help an up and coming falco. He contributes on the falco boards and shows he wants to learn.

Always!

We gotta get some sets in as well.so i can record em. Gotta get dat good falco exp. Especially since we never got to finish the one last time~

:fox: vs :falco:
:pit: vs :falco:
:marth: vs :falco:

Yaaaaaaa

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn

Thats actually what i was looking for

But i didn't find anything sexy enough.

Edit:!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My 10,000th post was spent talking about sexyness

YAY!

Seriously though.
Find me a sexy Revy.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Aye... hope I can make it 2morrow! I'm terrified of Chess's driving and I'm not gonna sleep til 5...

F@Ck

:sonic:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Ok My car is leaving at Nine.

SSGuy and Veggi plan on doing teams.

Its
Mechmainiac
SSGuy
Veggi
Viper

in my car.

Mink = Swamp***** youalreadyknow

pesticide

Smash Lord
I'm assuming that wii-remotes can be used for the brawl tournament? (of course you'd have to take the batteries out when you're not playing). I haven't got the 1 or 2 guys I'm bringing to make the switch over to gamecube remotes yet

Exdeath

Smash Master
Damn

Thats actually what i was looking for

But i didn't find anything sexy enough.

Edit:!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My 10,000th post was spent talking about sexyness

YAY!

Seriously though.
Find me a sexy Revy.
I know your thoughts.

I'm tempted to find one for you just to prove that I can, but alas...

She's pretty borderline for forum legality in her canon outfit(s) anyway, though. :awesome:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Albert: The only reason I brought you and our up on here is because I want to get wifi-reliant players...cough...out more. It would really help the scene. Also, I'd like to play you in real life, pot filler. I'm not responding to any more of your idiotic claims.

On another note, a stream for this tournament would be awesome.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Shoutouts

Payne, for being a good mario. And for being falsely threatening.
Wumbo, for having a good kirby. Frikin wumbo, man. I enjoyed playing with ya.
Kyon, for giving me good advices. Thanks man, I really appreciate it.
Gdx, for fighting wih kyon, which must have been the most intensive match I have seen.
Whizz, you are destined to be the best marth.
Burger king, for giving me free fries in order for me to not die from starvation. Twice.

More shoutouts later.

Top Bottom